PDA

View Full Version : I'm pissed now

L3thalHunter
10-23-2015, 01:14 PM
So I was watching a documentary on the origin of the earth. Yada yada yada yada. Then I scrolled down to view some comments and it just pisses me off to see RELIGION FANATICS. I mean the documentary did not even contradict whatever they believe. One does not take the bible to seriously its a book mean for taking the values. Crap, I'm getting all godly... Anyways I hope they just Sheila Lebouf for a while...

426 Hemi
10-23-2015, 01:15 PM
So I was watching a documentary on the origin of the earth. Yada yada yada yada. Then I scrolled down to view some comments and it just pisses me off to see RELIGION FANATICS. I mean the documentary did not even contradict whatever they believe. One does not take the bible to seriously its a book mean for taking the values. Crap, I'm getting all godly... Anyways I hope they just Sheila Lebouf for a while...

Sheila Lebouf?

Boy255
10-23-2015, 01:15 PM
*I have pissed now

Welcome to the internet.

Luminesce
10-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Yep, it's those type of people who give other people of the same religion, a bad name..

Person 1 : The religion I follow, is true. Every bit of it! Anything that says differently is wrong, and I will block it out. It is evil..

Person 2 : Hmm, this contradicts the beliefs of my religion. But I shall keep an open mind. Even though I don't necessarily believe what they do, I understand that they have their own reasons for what they believe.

Person 1, is the type that we often see posting in comment sections. With a very ignorant state of mind. This person enables others to see this persons religion, in a more negative light.

I agree, I too get angered at such people.

mrthadawee
10-23-2015, 01:43 PM
>reading Youtube comments
>ever

Well, OP. There's your problem :^)

Updated
10-23-2015, 02:11 PM
wow u still durrr

BioTestificate
10-23-2015, 02:24 PM
The reason why the comments section are to be avoided AT ALL COSTS, whatever your reason is.

peck
10-23-2015, 04:31 PM
I'm pretty sure they're all there to flame people like you haha.

inkorrect
10-23-2015, 08:39 PM
Yep, it's those type of people who give other people of the same religion, a bad name..

Person 1 : The religion I follow, is true. Every bit of it! Anything that says differently is wrong, and I will block it out. It is evil..

Person 2 : Hmm, this contradicts the beliefs of my religion. But I shall keep an open mind. Even though I don't necessarily believe what they do, I understand that they have their own reasons for what they believe.

Person 1, is the type that we often see posting in comment sections. With a very ignorant state of mind. This person enables others to see this persons religion, in a more negative light.

I agree, I too get angered at such people.

This is why I avoid religion. I stay away from the militant religious people, but am open to all religions. I have no beliefs, but I am against none.