PDA

View Full Version : Ok... Who is messing with me?

SageDeoxys
10-24-2015, 01:36 AM
Who is messing with me, eh? First, my Equine X Maryjane fanfiction was deleted without notice, and it had no explicit content, and now my signature's picture, which was Deoxys wearing shades, was changed to my profile picture, the Deoxys Triangle. I'm not enjoying this.

Crazyjulie
10-24-2015, 01:40 AM
It wasn't any of the forumers if that's what you were asking. It's not physically possible for us you mess with you like that.

Updated
10-24-2015, 01:41 AM
Deoxys .

Indicative
10-24-2015, 01:49 AM
Maybe the mods don't like Illuminati. :crazy:

SageDeoxys
10-24-2015, 01:54 AM
It wasn't any of the forumers if that's what you were asking. It's not physically possible for us you mess with you like that.

It is, however, possible for a regular forumer to ask a moderator to delete a thread. My signature, idek.

MyLegGuy
10-24-2015, 02:01 AM
I was wondering why your signature said
"You just gotta love 'em shades"
and then showed a picture of a triangle.

GummiBear64
10-24-2015, 03:12 AM
RageDeoxys, Rage.

GrateNPowder
10-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Rayquaza told me that he messed with Sage's account.

OLiVERi
10-24-2015, 03:25 AM
Mega Deoxys :crazy:

SpeedFreakz
10-24-2015, 03:27 AM
I was wondering why your signature said
"You just gotta love 'em shades"
and then showed a picture of a triangle.

Because of the illuminati shape before deoxys's born.

GrateNPowder
10-24-2015, 03:32 AM

Or Aerodax's Aerodactyl?

OLiVERi
10-24-2015, 03:41 AM
Solorien.

hueheueheueheueheehheueheueheehhuehue

At least you didn't get an infraction :D

Areodax
10-24-2015, 04:09 AM

Rayquaza: I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HACK YA POWDERED (curse words here.)!!!!

SageDeoxys
10-24-2015, 04:36 AM
Solorien.

hueheueheueheueheehheueheueheehhuehue

At least you didn't get an infraction :D
Well, my fan fiction didn't have anything infraction worthy. It abided by the rules, and to make matters worse, it was deleted without giving me a reason.

Rayquaza: I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HACK YA POWDERED (curse words here.)!!!!
Areo, you been in the Mushroom Kingdom lately?

RageDeoxys, Rage.

That's a nice throwback. I used to own a world in Growtopia by that name.

Areodax
10-24-2015, 05:09 AM
Well, my fan fiction didn't have anything infraction worthy. It abided by the rules, and to make matters worse, it was deleted without giving me a reason.

Areo, you been in the Mushroom Kingdom lately?

That's a nice throwback. I used to own a world in Growtopia by that name.

Nope.

Just in a world where no dirty jokes exist.

Y tho.

Tech
10-24-2015, 06:02 AM
#kanyewestforpresident2020

Anyways, Kanye did it.

Berenice
10-24-2015, 06:16 AM
Who is messing with me, eh? First, my Equine X Maryjane fanfiction was deleted without notice, and it had no explicit content, and now my signature's picture, which was Deoxys wearing shades, was changed to my profile picture, the Deoxys Triangle. I'm not enjoying this.

They don't tell you why your thread gets deleted so that you can make the mistake again, duh :crazy: and say "we expect old formers to know the rules" although we're the most confused.

You can also, surprise suprise, email support :panic:

SageDeoxys
10-24-2015, 06:32 AM
They don't tell you why your thread gets deleted so that you can make the mistake again, duh :crazy: and say "we expect old formers to know the rules" although we're the most confused.

You can also, surprise suprise, email support :panic:

Just to get a copy and paste response back? No thanks.

Bruce Wayne
10-24-2015, 06:42 PM
I don't think mods would remove a signature if someone else told them too, especially since there was nothing wrong with it, idk tho

"Hello Solorien,

Can you change SageDeoxys profile pic, it is too MLG boss for me.

Thank you."

bubblehubble_
10-24-2015, 10:31 PM
Have you tried changing your siggy picture back and maybe seeing what happens? I'm pretty sure mods or admins wouldn't change it without telling you since you would change it back without knowing...

Growtobecool
10-24-2015, 10:38 PM
Apperantly I didn't catch you the first time I fought you, riding on Rayquaza, in space.
So you came back in the Sky Tower as a triangle.
(Get the reference? I play it xD)

SageDeoxys
10-24-2015, 10:54 PM
Ok, just to make sure... Do you guys see The Triangle in my signature, or do you see the Deoxys with shades?

Zoldyck
10-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Ok, just to make sure... Do you guys see The Triangle in my signature, or do you see the Deoxys with shades?

Just a pitch-black triangle.

AidanDX
10-24-2015, 10:57 PM
Just a pitch-black triangle.

Illuminati Confirmed.

RexStar
10-24-2015, 11:04 PM
Maybe there is just a bug with the website for signature thing idk.
And the thread... Are you sure it got deleted or did you just maybe when you where looking for it you didn't see it it but it was there i don't know...

But u have the triangle so... Maybe the illuminati deleted ur theard and left the triangle in ur signature as a massage... U don't know wut power illuminati holds...

GAMEFREAK
10-25-2015, 12:00 AM

I can see the pic in you siggy but not as your avatar.

ambiguster
10-25-2015, 12:42 AM
Maybe u changed it yourself, but u forgot it.

Maybe the mods don't like Illuminati. :crazy:

How is it and illuminatus if theres no EYE on the CENTER!

CENTER=6

EYE=3x

6 times 3= 666 :crazy:

RexStar
10-25-2015, 12:46 AM
Maybe u changed it yourself, but u forgot it.

How is it and illuminatus if theres no EYE on the CENTER!

CENTER=6

EYE=3x

6 times 3= 666 :crazy:

It's black = dark = shadow so maybe you don't see it...
Or there trying to hide that it's them...

SageDeoxys
10-25-2015, 01:02 AM
Ok, this is VERY weird. Ya'll say you see the Deoxys Triangle in my signature and I do as well on my tablet, but when I see my signature on my iPhone, it shows the Deoxys with shades. I'm way too confused. Nothing explains what happened to my fanfic, though.

GAMEFREAK
10-25-2015, 01:10 AM
10 chars

OLiVERi
10-25-2015, 01:40 AM
both r triangles, avatar and siggy

SageDeoxys
10-25-2015, 05:54 AM
10 chars

both r triangles, avatar and siggy

Well, these two contradicting themselves clearly shows there's something wrong with the forums.
I'm keeping my signature the way it is (to me) to remind me of my failures in life.

SageDeoxys
10-28-2015, 10:25 PM
Oh, real nice... Now D0GE X Luve was deleted, once again with no explanation. It took me a good while to type that, why'd whoever deleted it have to delete it?

Christopher
10-28-2015, 10:30 PM
Oh, real nice... Now D0GE X Luve was deleted, once again with no explanation. It took me a good while to type that, why'd whoever deleted it have to delete it?

Find a moderator that's online and private message them asking why so you don't make the same mistake again and get your thread deleted.

SageDeoxys
10-28-2015, 10:35 PM
Find a moderator that's online and private message them asking why so you don't make the same mistake again and get your thread deleted.

My fan fictions had no explicit content and I was given no reason to why they were deleted. If it had something bad, I would've received an infraction, which I didn't. If it is because whoever is deleting them thinks they don't belong in the tavern and go in the fan art subforum, then they're wrong, since it isn't Growtopia related. I'll definitely ask a mod when I see one.

Berenice
10-29-2015, 04:55 AM
My fan fictions had no explicit content and I was given no reason to why they were deleted. If it had something bad, I would've received an infraction, which I didn't. If it is because whoever is deleting them thinks they don't belong in the tavern and go in the fan art subforum, then they're wrong, since it isn't Growtopia related. I'll definitely ask a mod when I see one.

I'm pretty sure they'll continue to delete your threads.

Joshcat
10-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Maybe because you need to have permission from the people you're going to ship (?)