PDA

View Full Version : The Story - Part 1

JzoneGamer
10-24-2015, 03:34 AM
I have no idea what the story's title should be. The story might also have some grammar errors. :P
Anyways, here's the story:

Part 1

"Well this is boring..." muttered NobelRulz as he listens to his history class professor's teachings.

"Psst! Hey Nobel, you wanna hang out at the park at 4:30?" whispered SpeedFreakz beside him, trying not to get caught by the professor.

"Errmm, i dunno... The park seems pretty boring to me..."

"Oh come on! It'll be great! I'm planning on meeting up with IanCSzz there. Also, after class, I'm gonna invite CrazyJulie and TheOnlyFish, though we're gonna play an epic prank at em" replied Speed with an evil grin.

"Hmmm... Well i guess it's better than staying home doing nothing, so... Yeah, sur-"

"Nobel! Speed! Didn't i tell you both yesterday to stop talking while i'm teaching?!" Yelled the professor. "Now, Go to dete-" *School bell rings*

"Phew..." thought Nobel as he nervously grabs his textbooks and places it in his bag one by one.

A minute later, Nobel and Speed both grabs their bags and starts walking to the classroom exit.

As they try to walk by, the professor blocks their way.

"You got just got lucky" says the professor angrily.

"If I ever see you two talking again while I'm teaching, it's off to the detention for good."

After that, they both proceed to the exit.

"So hey, I'll meet you and the others at the park later at 4:30?"

"Kk"

A few minutes later, while they're sitting in the school bus...
"Ohh wait, I forgot to invite Julie and Fish!" thought Speed, panicking.

Speed quickly gets off the school bus and starts looking for Julie and Fish.

"Hmm... Now where could they be?" he thought while he scans the area.

"Ohh there they are!"

Speed quickly aproaches Julie and Fish who's both sitting comfortably on the school bench.

"Hey Fish! Hey Julie!"

"Ohh hey, Speed. What's up?" says Julie while putting her book down. She was reading a book about horror stories. She loves to read stories especially when it comes to horror stuff.

"Nothing much" replied Speed back trying not to show an evil looking face.

"So you wanna go hang out at the park on 4:30? I've invited some friends there."

Julie thought about it first for a few seconds and then replied:
"Well... I've got nothing to do so, I guess so?"

"Great! How about you, Fish?"

Fish is just sitting there, looking at sky, but not answering as if he was deaf.

"Umm... Fish?" says Speed while trying to poke him.

"Huh, what?!" startled Fish.
Fish looks around.

"Ohh sorry, I was daydreaming. What was that again?"

"Do you want to join us at the park later at 4:30?"

"Mmmmk"

"Kay, thanks! I'll meet up with you guys there later."

After that, Speed starts to head back to the school bus. Little did he know that the school bus already left 6 minutes ago.

"Ohh dang. The bus already left..." complained Speed.

"Welp, time to walk..."

Noisia
10-25-2015, 08:51 AM
I have no idea what the story's title should be. The story might also have some grammar errors. :P
Anyways, here's the story:

Part 1

"Well this is boring..." muttered NobelRulz as he listens to his history class professor's teachings.

"Psst! Hey Nobel, you wanna hang out at the park at 4:30?" whispered SpeedFreakz beside him, trying not to get caught by the professor.

"Errmm, i dunno... The park seems pretty boring to me..."

"Oh come on! It'll be great! I'm planning on meeting up with IanCSzz there. Also, after class, I'm gonna invite CrazyJulie and TheOnlyFish, though we're gonna play an epic prank at em" replied Speed with an evil grin.

"Hmmm... Well i guess it's better than staying home doing nothing, so... Yeah, sur-"

"Nobel! Speed! Didn't i tell you both yesterday to stop talking while i'm teaching?!" Yelled the professor. "Now, Go to dete-" *School bell rings*

"Phew..." thought Nobel as he nervously grabs his textbooks and places it in his bag one by one.

A minute later, Nobel and Speed both grabs their bags and starts walking to the classroom exit.

As they try to walk by, the professor blocks their way.

"You got just got lucky" says the professor angrily.

"If I ever see you two talking again while I'm teaching, it's off to the detention for good."

After that, they both proceed to the exit.

"So hey, I'll meet you and the others at the park later at 4:30?"

"Kk"

A few minutes later, while they're sitting in the school bus...
"Ohh wait, I forgot to invite Julie and Fish!" thought Speed, panicking.

Speed quickly gets off the school bus and starts looking for Julie and Fish.

"Hmm... Now where could they be?" he thought while he scans the area.

"Ohh there they are!"

Speed quickly aproaches Julie and Fish who's both sitting comfortably on the school bench.

"Hey Fish! Hey Julie!"

"Ohh hey, Speed. What's up?" says Julie while putting her book down. She was reading a book about horror stories. She loves to read stories especially when it comes to horror stuff.

"Nothing much" replied Speed back trying not to show an evil looking face.

"So you wanna go hang out at the park on 4:30? I've invited some friends there."

Julie thought about it first for a few seconds and then replied:
"Well... I've got nothing to do so, I guess so?"

"Great! How about you, Fish?"

Fish is just sitting there, looking at sky, but not answering as if he was deaf.

"Umm... Fish?" says Speed while trying to poke him.

"Huh, what?!" startled Fish.
Fish looks around.

"Ohh sorry, I was daydreaming. What was that again?"

"Do you want to join us at the park later at 4:30?"

"Mmmmk"

"Kay, thanks! I'll meet up with you guys there later."

After that, Speed starts to head back to the school bus. Little did he know that the school bus already left 6 minutes ago.

"Ohh dang. The bus already left..." complained Speed.

"Welp, time to walk..."
Add me pl0x. That one kid in the darkness who hates furries 👌