PDA

View Full Version : Lost a kitty..

unconscious98
10-24-2015, 11:05 AM
My dad "accidentally" stepped on him earlier, my parents said he was dead. I checked on him and I can still feel his warmth and heart beating, although he no longer moves and his color began to fade.. I alone couldn't bring him to the vet because my parents would say "it's ridiculous to spend time, energy and money for that sort of thing."

That kitten was so sweet, and small, and vulnerable, I've had tons of cats and kittens that have already passed away, and we still have tons of cats and the three kittens that was thrown in our backyard. I've never cried this much for the others that have left us. Dammit, I'm trying so hard to compress THE FEELS.

I hate the fact that he was so calm about it, he even tried to gain sympathy by saying that he stepped on one of the bigger kitties and it bit him, I bet he was just grazed. he mentioned having thought of getting rabies injection for himself, well f*ck off buddy, you're such a proud Catholic that you shout it EVERYWHERE YOU GO and look at what you've done! You have just taken a little life!

R.i.p. Little one, you were such a great friend.

Hans
10-24-2015, 11:08 AM
I feel sorry that laddy. A life's a life, isn't it?

unconscious98
10-24-2015, 11:41 AM
I feel sorry that laddy. A life's a life, isn't it?

True ; - ;

unconscious98
10-24-2015, 11:51 AM
I'm just so sad, I mean, he was just sleeping beside me earlier this afternoon and then suddenly he is gone just like that.

Updated
10-24-2015, 11:58 AM
Condolence but no need to worry because you still have me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

whalehorn
10-25-2015, 02:13 AM
my eyes....are teary. :cry:

Indicative
10-25-2015, 04:52 AM
That's awful. :nope:

Disaster
10-25-2015, 04:53 AM
My dad "accidentally" stepped on him earlier, my parents said he was dead. I checked on him and I can still feel his warmth and heart beating, although he no longer moves and his color began to fade.. I alone couldn't bring him to the vet because my parents would say "it's ridiculous to spend time, energy and money for that sort of thing."

That kitten was so sweet, and small, and vulnerable, I've had tons of cats and kittens that have already passed away, and we still have tons of cats and the three kittens that was thrown in our backyard. I've never cried this much for the others that have left us. Dammit, I'm trying so hard to compress THE FEELS.

I hate the fact that he was so calm about it, he even tried to gain sympathy by saying that he stepped on one of the bigger kitties and it bit him, I bet he was just grazed. he mentioned having thought of getting rabies injection for himself, well f*ck off buddy, you're such a proud Catholic that you shout it EVERYWHERE YOU GO and look at what you've done! You have just taken a little life!

I've had something similar happen to me. Rip unconscious98's kitten

|ThyLuigi|
10-25-2015, 06:07 AM
Ah, I once had a dog named Shadow, he died a few years ago, we think he was poisoned by one of our neighbors, considering he was fine just a few hours earlier.

JzoneGamer
10-25-2015, 06:54 AM
I thought cats have nine lives? :scratch:

|ThyLuigi|
10-25-2015, 06:59 AM
I thought cats have nine lives? :scratch:

Tasteless.

SilentDogs
10-25-2015, 07:03 AM
Poor little kitten. I'm afraid that's life. :nope::cry:

OLiVERi
10-25-2015, 07:04 AM
He's in paradise from now...
And it will be forever :)

Billie Joe Armstrong's cat named Zero died in a washing machine. :(

Christopher
10-25-2015, 07:06 AM
To dad, How do you step on a cat TWICE and not learn from the first mistake after it bit you

To you, Quit talking :poop: about your dad -_-

Evortez
10-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Sadly, I've adopted a rabbit 2 days and ended with bitten by a cat.

CodeSky
10-25-2015, 07:19 AM
Well maybe you know this but

Death comes first to the best of us

whalehorn
10-25-2015, 09:26 AM
To dad, How do you step on a cat TWICE and not learn from the first mistake after it bit you

To you, Quit talking :poop: about your dad -_-

why not? some dads are asses. xD

Liammagoo
10-25-2015, 11:22 AM
pTo you, Quit talking :poop: about your dad -_-

Uh, remind me again who you are to tell others what to do? The OP is I'm emotional distress, of course there'll be rage over the guy who KILLED A CAT. Furthermore, it's heart was beating, showing it was STILL ALIVE after stepping on it.

Also, there are some unforgivable dads out there that I'd be mad at till the end of time. I mean, just look at mine.

PotatoMarco
10-25-2015, 01:38 PM
I feel so sad for you, my sister overfed my goldfish before and I cried.

Legomaster
10-25-2015, 01:40 PM

Im literally in tears right now...

:cry:

#Kittens4Lyfe.

ParkourDevil
10-25-2015, 03:24 PM
The hell! Your dad really should take his eyes checked