PDA

View Full Version : Guild to forum jokes.

Aunos
10-25-2015, 02:26 AM
I've been here for 2-3 months and there are so much forum jokes I do not get. Soon, found out eventually after reading tons of different threads.

(This does not belong to the "guild book" because this is not Growtopia related.)

(10 chars)
- meaning, 10 characters. Because you cannot post/reply to a thread unless there are at least 10 letters. From there, 10 chars was born.

Naked
-the forums is not green, it's white and blue. Naked is actually a brand of a juice. I don't know if it taste good cause I have never seen one. There was a thread made about this and people didn't get it until they saw the juice brand. Puns such as "let's get naked" we're born.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?87513-Wanna-get-Naked-with-me-As-long-as-you-got-the-money

BUMP
-don't know the origin, but... Bump so peeps can see this thread.

(Will be adding more)

JOSHIE63
10-25-2015, 02:33 AM
I just realized that "ninja'd" is not a thing anymore. Things must change in four years. :ninja:

I am getting Naked tonight at a Halloween party. We are all going to drink the juice of Naked there. It…just is not the same…one cannot recycle jokes.

Let me see…I am sure there are more that could be added. :scratch:

GrateNPowder
10-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Guide, not Guild... /fp

Warp Rat
10-25-2015, 02:45 AM
BUMP's origin:

Bump stands for; B-Bring. U-Up. M-My. P-Post

Bejewled
10-25-2015, 02:48 AM
Only one of these is a joke and it was used like once...

JOSHIE63
10-25-2015, 02:54 AM
BUMP's origin:

Bump stands for; B-Bring. U-Up. M-My. P-Post

That is a common misconception. The origin of bump can be assumed to quite literally "bump" the post to the top of the page. Though, I suppose the acronym is correct.

Only one of these is a joke and it was used like once...

Just realized that…a guild to hardly jokes.

SageDeoxys
10-25-2015, 03:23 AM
I am getting Naked tonight at a Halloween party. We are all going to drink the juice of Naked there. It…just is not the same…one cannot recycle jokes.

Yeah... It was great while it lasted, but once a joke is used, it might as well stay buried in its tomb the rest of existence.