View Full Version : Halloween Around The World

10-25-2015, 09:32 AM
Title says it all: How do you celebrate Halloween in your country?

10-25-2015, 09:44 AM
By playing GT.

10-25-2015, 09:48 AM
We don't celebrate All Hallows' Eve but we celebrate All Hallows' Day (1st Nov)

Tho due to customs, me and my friends go trick and treat all over our town then we do a sleepover :rolleyes:

10-25-2015, 10:08 AM
I can't even feel it

Calvin Klein
10-25-2015, 10:19 AM
going to cemetery visiting my grandmother's grave

10-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Well we technically don't celebrate halloween in my country but there are still "halloween partys" or as we call em night of the witchs partys... And well 40% people dress in scary costumes the other 60% don't dress up thay all go to a bar and drink... We don't trick or treat we dress up and trick or treat on another holiday...

10-25-2015, 11:21 AM
We actually shouldn't since it's an American tradition, but some cheeky lil' arsehats still try to trick or treat.

10-25-2015, 12:27 PM
In Indonesia, we don't celebrate it but some people will just hangout in the Halloween Carnival (there's one in my town!).

10-25-2015, 12:28 PM
by going to the cemetery and giving respects to the dead

but other than that no one does the trick or treating thing which sucks

10-25-2015, 12:34 PM
By celebrating my birthday!