PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for halloween!

PannyFlan
10-25-2015, 02:28 PM
I have the make up prepared to look like the creepy cool cheshire cat make up!
Although i'm gonna change the color strips, since i'm not gonna buy a wig and contacts haha!
Plus, it cheaper too, since I don't need to spend money every year on one coustume and left it.

GrateNPowder
10-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Any upcoming Halloween video from you? If you haven't start on it yet, maybe I can join! What is the video all about anyway?

Crazyjulie
10-25-2015, 02:31 PM
I have the make up prepared to look like the creepy cool cheshire cat make up!
Although i'm gonna change the color strips, since i'm not gonna buy a wig and contacts haha!
Plus, it cheaper too, since I don't need to spend money every year on one coustume and left it.

I don't have a costume yet.:sweatdrop:

PannyFlan
10-25-2015, 02:37 PM
Any upcoming Halloween video from you? If you haven't start on it yet, maybe I can join! What is the video all about anyway?

About that... Everyone have been wondering where I am, but I don't know if I upload videos that often now.
I have been planning to make a halloween video, about a girl wanting to go trick or treating, but in a werid way, with some safety tips during halloween.

GrateNPowder
10-25-2015, 02:40 PM
About that... Everyone have been wondering where I am, but I don't know if I upload videos that often now.
I have been planning to make a halloween video, about a girl wanting to go trick or treating, but in a werid way, with some safety tips during halloween.

Yay! Happy Halloween! RED HOUR FOREVER!!!

Polar
10-25-2015, 02:56 PM
i'd like to see you draw something growtopia and halloween related :D would be pretty neat since i and many others like the way you draw :p