PDA

View Full Version : Dunno what's with my 'maid'.

ElectroDream
10-25-2015, 02:35 PM
First of all, I call them 'maids' because I can't even treat them as if they're my older sisters. Usually, I do, but the last 'maid' quit the job (thanks to my little sister).

So, they (2 of them) can't just work well unlike the others I've had. I've been switching and changing babysitters/maids since I was 3 because my dad is always busy, and then this duo came to our house to work. They were fine but they kept on slacking. When I tidy up my room, they just sit right there pretending to work while asking me to give them the stuff I don't need.

Not just that, they also won't tidy the mess my baby brother makes (which is apparently their business and not mine) such as chocolate on the floor, his pee on the bed, his legos which apparently hurt my leg not so long ago (I stepped on it accidentally, causing my foot to bleed) and also they won't shut my keyboard down after letting my little bro use it.

This is what on my mind, "Are they maids or guests??!" ._.

I don't know how to deal with them anymore, they don't even iron my uniform which led me into learning how to iron it myself, the only good thing is that they make my breakfast. :sweatdrop:

So, how do I, like, tell them to at least do what they should do? I don't need them to be my personal guardian behind my back or whatever, I just want them to at least keep my room clean after my baby brother messes it up. ;-;

I still think that I should tell my dad who is totally clueless about this.

PannyFlan
10-25-2015, 02:39 PM
Your parents paying for them right?
They want their money worth right?
Don't do anything for the whole day, no matter how dirty, painful it is.
Than wait for your parents come home, and see the mess that the maid left.

ElectroDream
10-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Your parents paying for them right?
They want their money worth right?
Don't do anything for the whole day, no matter how dirty, painful it is.
Than wait for your parents come home, and see the mess that the maid left.

/:

They tidy anything but my room. My parents would just say that I'm 'messy'. You should get what I mean.

Mr T.
10-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Last time I had a babysister and she was like that,
I screamed at her.
Then she cried.
After 3 weeks she left.

Now Me and my Mom watch my siblings, my dad works.

Waaaaay better than a maid.

ElectroDream
10-25-2015, 02:55 PM
Just tell your parents all of this. :prophet:

I probably should... But it's kind of risky, I mean, I hate having haters.

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I had a babysister and she was like that,
I screamed at her.
Then she cried.
After 3 weeks she left.

Now Me and my Mom watch my siblings, my dad works.

Waaaaay better than a maid.

I think I've screamed at the duo (my so-called maids) a lot of times. It's just me losing temper, but they won't get anything that I screamed at them.

PotatoMarco
10-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Just tell her to stop slacking off. Technically, you are their boss, so they have to listen.

- - - Updated - - -

I probably should... But it's kind of risky, I mean, I hate having haters.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've screamed at the duo (my so-called maids) a lot of times. It's just me losing temper, but they won't get anything that I screamed at them.

Also, seriously? You are gonna keep letting these maids get paid without them doing their jobs just so you wont have haters? Haters are a natural part of life okay, and if you think something like a reputation is more important than teaching the population the right thing, then something is wrong.

Crazyjulie
10-25-2015, 03:31 PM
Like what most people said, tell your parents, they might get new 'Maids' that actually do their jobs.

Hans
10-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Fire your maids.

Personally, I'd like to be alone the whole day since I'm capable of cooking, folding my clothes, probably ironing, cleaning my room, house, etc. I do this casually as much as anyone would do. Yer' just waiting money, laddy.

And taking care of a baby brother/sister isn't really that hard imo. Heck, if I had a baby brother, I would teach him how to play. (Which would eventually make me a bad brother)

PotatoMarco
10-25-2015, 03:41 PM
Fire your maids.

Personally, I'd like to be alone the whole day since I'm capable of cooking, folding my clothes, probably ironing, cleaning my room, house, etc. I do this casually as much as anyone would do. Yer' just waiting money, laddy.

And taking care of a baby brother/sister isn't really that hard imo. Heck, if I had a baby brother, I would teach him how to play. (Which would eventually make me a bad brother)

shes probably capable of that too

but shes probably lazy too

Hans
10-25-2015, 03:43 PM

Anyone without disabilities would be capable of doing the mentioned things..

ElectroDream
10-25-2015, 09:44 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^ :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Fire your maids.

B-but he's so naughty, yet he doesn't understand what I say since he can't talk... yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Like what most people said, tell your parents, they might get new 'Maids' that actually do their jobs.

Yeah, I think I should...

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell her to stop slacking off. Technically, you are their boss, so they have to listen.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, seriously? You are gonna keep letting these maids get paid without them doing their jobs just so you wont have haters? Haters are a natural part of life okay, and if you think something like a reputation is more important than teaching the population the right thing, then something is wrong.

Okaaaaay. Fine fine, you do have a point.

The said 'maid' screamed at me for screaming her to tidy my room, so I screamed even louder which kind of made her speechless. XD

SageDeoxys
10-25-2015, 09:51 PM
Oh, you have absolutely no idea what it is to take care of a very young sibling.

ElectroDream
10-25-2015, 10:03 PM
Oh, you have absolutely no idea what it is to take care of a very young sibling.

Finally, someone who probably understands me. :'D

PvP4MC
10-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Hehe, I don't.

SageDeoxys
10-25-2015, 10:11 PM
Finally, someone who probably understands me. :'D

I have a 1.5 year old brother, and boy, I must be pretty dang patient with him. He keeps saying "Peppa pig" all day if he isn't already slapping my other sibling and I. I have to take care of him from time to time when my mother wants to rest, and I even somehow manage to put him to sleep sometimes.

Areodax
10-25-2015, 10:18 PM
BRACE FOR IMPACT!

EDREAM BRINGING THE HEAT!

mokky
10-25-2015, 10:43 PM
Every maid is a guest
But not every guest is a maid :)

Wuve
10-25-2015, 11:15 PM
slap them or put salt in their coffee

Magicalfishy