PDA

View Full Version : WHY DO YOU HATE ME, THE WALKING DEAD

GummiBear64
10-27-2015, 05:26 AM
Whatever you do, do NOT open the spoiler unless you have watched Season 6 Episode 3 of The Walking Dead. I understand you may be curious, but if you do, there will be a major spoiler for you and you will only have yourself to blame.

Do Not Open, Spoilers Inside
WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID THEY KILL GLEN?! I ACTUALLY STARTED TO CRY BECAUSE GLEN WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES! I watched it countless times whilst hoping it was Nicholas, but there is no doubting it, Glen is definitely dead. The t-shirt was his, he was in heaps of pain, it was definitely him. Now Maggie has lost everyone, Hershel, Beth and now Glen. WHY?!!!?!

Please, please, please use spoilers when discussing this, I don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

Sky123456789
10-27-2015, 05:29 AM
Wow.Thats fast.I watched season 5 and am waiting for season6.Ehh.Glen is like one of the longest survivors.

GummiBear64
10-27-2015, 05:30 AM
Wow.Thats fast.I watched season 5 and am waiting for season6.Ehh. is like one of the longest survivors.

>reads thread
>doesn't use spoilers
>everyone who reads thread gets spoiled.

Aunos
10-27-2015, 05:49 AM
I don't watch walking dead, but I want too. My parents won't let me :cry:

Equine
10-27-2015, 05:57 AM
I WAS IN A VOICE COMM WITH THIS GUY

AND ALL HE WAS DOING

WAS TALKING

ABOUT THE WALKING DEAD

AND TOLD ME GLENN DIED

AND I HAVENT WATCHED THAT FAR YET

AND I AM SO MAD

GummiBear64
10-27-2015, 06:14 AM
Apparently, it's ok to spoil something that only occurred the prior night...

Megazork
10-27-2015, 06:24 AM
It was hella expected, especially if you have prior knowledge from the comic

GummiBear64
10-27-2015, 06:39 AM
It was hella expected, especially if you have prior knowledge from the comic

yeah, but he doesn't die like this, Negan kills him in the comics with his baseball bat.
So, if Negan does arrive on screen, who will he kill? Darryl?

Whoops, forgot to close spoiler. :c

Its Daniel
10-27-2015, 08:20 AM
Glenn is not dead, Notice how Nicholas and Glenn fell from the dumpster. Its pretty obvious that Nicholas has fallen on top of Glenn.

We thought that it was Glenn who was getting eaten by the walkers, but do you remember what Michonne said to Heath in the same episode?

"Have you ever been covered in so much blood that you didn't know if it was yours, or walkers, or your friends? Huh?"

And yes, It was Nicholas's intenstine not Glenn's.

Just saw this in a website k.

Solsagann
10-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Glenn IS dead. There is no way he can survive this. But the whole deny train and the crazy theories are quite crazy. That was fun to see an important character die, even if it was obvious from all the foreshadowing (when he looks at Hershel's watch, when he says "dumbass" to Rick). I read the comics for a while and I was hoping for his death to be much, much more original and shocking, but meh.
I really appreciated how we saw Rick being truly scared at the end of the episode, besides the fact that he went beast mode on the Wolves. Hopefully we will see the giant royal rumble in Alexandria with all the walkers, the next death will probably be the Reg's wife. And perhaps THAT stuff I'm hoping to see for years will happen :whistling:

Trolled
10-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Glenn IS dead. There is no way he can survive this. But the whole deny train and the crazy theories are quite crazy. That was fun to see an important character die, even if it was obvious from all the foreshadowing (when he looks at Hershel's watch, when he says "dumbass" to Rick). I read the comics for a while and I was hoping for his death to be much, much more original and shocking, but meh.
I really appreciated how we saw Rick being truly scared at the end of the episode, besides the fact that he went beast mode on the Wolves. Hopefully we will see the giant royal rumble in Alexandria with all the walkers, the next death will probably be the Reg's wife. And perhaps THAT stuff I'm hoping to see for years will happen :whistling:

WAIT SOLSAGANN ALSO WATCH WALKING dead..................................:eek:

Its Daniel
10-27-2015, 09:06 AM

He might survive, Nicholas is on the top of Glenn. The Walker's blood squirts on Glenn, therefore the walkers can't smell him.

Just a theory of myself k.

thegamer381
10-27-2015, 09:20 AM
I don't watch walking dead, but I want too. My parents won't let me :cry:

Just "sneak" it:rolleyes:

Its Daniel
10-27-2015, 09:30 AM
Think people, this whole Glenn moment was directed in a way in which Glenn could escape. The foreshadowing of Michonne talking about when one can't tell whose blood they're covered in, friend or enemy. And then the obvious one, Glenn and Nicholas were cornered, there was literally no escape for them. But now with Glenn slowly being covered in Nicholas's blood and remains. This is how Glenn will escape. Just like when Carol covered her body with the blood and remains of the dead to blend in.

GummiBear64
10-27-2015, 10:31 AM
Glenn is not dead, Notice how Nicholas and Glenn fell from the dumpster. Its pretty obvious that Nicholas has fallen on top of Glenn.
We thought that it was Glenn who was getting eaten by the walkers, but do you remember what Michonne said to Heath in the same episode?
"Have you ever been covered in so much blood that you didn't know if it was yours, or walkers, or your friends? Huh?"
And yes, It was Nicholas's intenstine not Glenn's.
Just saw this in a website k.
That's what I was hoping happened, alas The Walking Dead isn't known for the ambiguity in their deaths. I'm no longer in denial, it's clear Glenn died.

I was hoping for the death that occurred in the comics to Glenn to take place in the TV show, alas it would have to occur to someone else now.

Think people, this whole Glenn moment was directed in a way in which Glenn could escape. The foreshadowing of Michonne talking about when one can't tell whose blood they're covered in, friend or enemy. And then the obvious one, Glenn and Nicholas were cornered, there was literally no escape for them. But now with Glenn slowly being covered in Nicholas's blood and remains. This is how Glenn will escape. Just like when Carol covered her body with the blood and remains of the dead to blend in.
There was no way for Glenn to escape. He was surrounded by walkers. Michonne and Heath's conversation was not a foreshadow for this event, unfortunately. It was obvious that it was Glenn they were ripping in to, did you not pay attention to the colour of the shirts? Glenn was also in agonising pain. I wish it wasn't how it was alas it is how it is.