PDA

View Full Version : Questions for girls

Updated
10-27-2015, 10:52 AM
You went to a mall with your sisters/friends. All of you went to an arcade place or at least something like a carnival. The name of the place is World of Fun. Take note that it is inside the mall. While you're in there, you and your friends decided to ride the roller coaster. A couple of seconds before the staff presses the machine that activates the roller coaster, you took a photo of you and your friends. You decided to upload it on social media afterwards. Now, what hashtag would you use?

You have a social media account, Facebook for example. You want to add your location (where you live) on Facebook. What would you include?
(choose at least one)

Street
Municipality/City
Village/Subdivision
Province

These questions aren't meant for any offense. Consider this one somewhat like a survey.
Thanks

Updated
10-27-2015, 11:14 AM
pls, need quick

ElectroDream
10-27-2015, 11:15 AM
You went to a mall with your sisters/friends. All of you went to an arcade place or at least something like a carnival. The name of the place is World of Fun. Take note that it is inside the mall. While you're in there, you and your friends decided to ride the roller coaster. A couple of seconds before the staff presses the machine that activates the roller coaster, you took a photo of you and your friends. You decided to upload it on social media afterwards. Now, what hashtag would you use?

You have a social media account, Facebook for example. You want to add your location (where you live) on Facebook. What would you include?
(choose at least one)

Street
Municipality/City
Village/Subdivision
Province

These questions aren't meant for any offense. Consider this one somewhat like a survey.
Thanks

I don't really 'spam' hashtags, but I would just put in simple ones such as #Friends #Carnival #RollerCoaster #Woo #Fun and that's about it.
I'd put the exact location, because why not?

KKcupcake
10-27-2015, 12:09 PM

(choose at least one)

Street
Municipality/City
Village/Subdivision
Province

Thanks
1. Well, i would use #Friends and #WorldOfFun
2. Municipality/City, there's really not much when you live in Singapore.