PDA

View Full Version : in BIG trouble

Tanse
10-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Broke 2 chromebooks at school. (The C720 edition. $350 each with tax and all dat.)
They accused me of trespassing and stealing them when I borrowed em and dropped em.
Suspended for a week.
Full of shame and guilt.
my parents h8 me. (no just my dad being a parent)

So ya. My life sucks. Plus he took my phone tablet and everything. I just have a butt laptop which won't download growtopia...

pray things will be alright for me and my parents will forget about this and when we look back at this time when I got suspended for a week and didn't get accepted into a good college, I hope we all laugh.

Comfort me. I need it.
A whole week of taunts from my parents when I'm sitting at home and my older brother goes to school.

You may hate going to school but try getting suspended for a week.
Then you'll pray to go back.

Polar
10-28-2015, 01:53 PM
dunno what to say, well, stay strong, i wish the best of luck to you.

Boomer
10-28-2015, 03:18 PM
Tell the principle they're over-reacting?

Tanse
10-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Tell the principle they're over-reacting?

I tried coming back and had legitimate why I was right but my dad says no arguing with da staff.

Legomaster
10-28-2015, 03:24 PM
Broke 2 chromebooks at school. (The C720 edition. $350 each with tax and all dat.)
They accused me of trespassing and stealing them when I borrowed em and dropped em.
Suspended for a week.
Full of shame and guilt.

So ya. My life sucks. Plus he took my phone tablet and everything. I just have a butt laptop which won't download growtopia...

pray things will be alright for me and my parents will forget about this and when we look back at this time when I got suspended for a week and didn't get accepted into a good college, I hope we all laugh.

Comfort me. I need it.
A whole week of taunts from my parents when I'm sitting at home and my older brother goes to school.

Sorry to hear that dude, stay strong, you will achieve your dreams :).

Boomer
10-28-2015, 03:28 PM
I tried coming back and had legitimate why I was right but my dad says no arguing with da staff.

-_________________________________-

In other words: "no chance to redeem yourself and make us proud."

hammerkraz
10-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Wheres the proof they have to have evidense you stole it

Tanse
10-28-2015, 06:56 PM
Wheres the proof they have to have evidense you stole it

There is no proof that I stole it. I have proof that I didn't steal it.
But my humble dad and his reputation don't want me prove my staff members wrong.

So basically he's yelling at me and mad at me cuase my teachers have incorrect information.

ClearBanter
10-28-2015, 06:59 PM
Lol i have no idea what Chrome Book is XD Dont worry you will get into a good college :)

STAY STRONG, and good luck

ArmanBzc
10-28-2015, 06:59 PM
I am not going to say something because whenever I try to write something to give a moral I just ruin everything.

Just, I am sad for you and stay strong!

Tanse
10-28-2015, 07:03 PM
everyone that is kind enough to say stay strong, I actually think that all this verbal pain and guilt washed on me is actually making my feelings strong.
thanks everyone

iEmeraldBoy
10-28-2015, 07:07 PM
STAY STRONG

also if ur not in high school, it's not on ur permanent record

Tanse
10-28-2015, 07:15 PM
STAY STRONG

also if ur not in high school, it's not on ur permanent record

I've been in a fight before.
I'm on pending expulsion next time...

Tanse
10-28-2015, 07:18 PM
Everything's ok

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/9/4/1441378755938/e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&

ElectroDream
10-28-2015, 07:20 PM
That sounds awful! Hope you at least enjoy your 1 week suspension (at least you can't hate school if you're not there! xD) and if I were you, I would prove them wrong yourself, since your dad doesn't sound really enthusiastic. Stay strong.

Tanse
10-28-2015, 07:21 PM
That sounds awful! Hope you at least enjoy your 1 week suspension (at least you can't hate school if you're not there! xD) and if I were you, I would prove them wrong yourself, since your dad doesn't sound really enthusiastic. Stay strong.

I can't prove them anything cuase my week started already plus I can't enjoy it because my dad is making it like hell even though its not my fault.

iEmeraldBoy
10-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Are u in high school though?

AtherGade
10-28-2015, 07:47 PM
Suspended for a week.
Full of shame and guilt.

Comfort me. I need it.

Oh waw, you sir are a wee bit stuck.

x2b
10-28-2015, 08:02 PM
You will make it I know you will. Just try to talk with your dad so that you take the stuff in pieces. :D

hammerkraz
10-28-2015, 09:32 PM
My suggestion is stick up for yourself NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY you can still prove your place
show the proof! dont listen to your dad make sure they see reason! when the principle finds out you done nothing wrong he will have to un suspend you and give the teachers warnings for ruining your eductatuib

|ThyLuigi|
10-29-2015, 03:23 AM
Don't you just love that feeling you get, when you're in a situation where you really realize your inferiority and insignificance to those who control what happens around you? I sure don't.

Updated
10-29-2015, 03:35 AM
Escape from ur house
go to school like a boss
prove them wrong like a boss
speak like a boss
show them no mercy like a boss
walk out like a boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

SoloArtist
10-29-2015, 03:58 AM
There is no proof that I stole it. I have proof that I didn't steal it.
But my humble dad and his reputation don't want me prove my staff members wrong.

So basically he's yelling at me and mad at me cuase my teachers have incorrect information.

Can't you make them shut up by just paying the money

Wuve
10-29-2015, 04:06 AM
tell me all details

they will pay