PDA

View Full Version : i need help with youtube

Updated
10-29-2015, 03:44 AM
so i used youtube to search songs and i searched the lonely island songs and they're a group with explicit songs and meanwhile, me and my sister shares account in this pc and she also uses youtube. the problem is that if she uses youtube, there will be a "recommended channel" on that page and that recommended channel is "the lonely island" so there are videos with explicit title names on the suggestions. help me remove them plz

SoloArtist
10-29-2015, 03:56 AM
EZ, don't share an account with your sister.

SageDeoxys
10-29-2015, 04:07 AM
so i used youtube to search songs and i searched the lonely island songs and they're a group with explicit songs and meanwhile, me and my sister shares account in this pc and she also uses youtube. the problem is that if she uses youtube, there will be a "recommended channel" on that page and that recommended channel is "the lonely island" so there are videos with explicit title names on the suggestions. help me remove them plz

You can delete your YouTube history, which should remove Suggestions. I'm not sure about how to do it on PC, but you can do it on mobile by going into the settings and deleted both Watch and Search history.

Don't ask how I know this, I definitely don't use it daily.