PDA

View Full Version : Music glitch

Shim Manaloto
10-29-2015, 08:43 PM
guys my world when it plays the music when the music ends it goes to another row of music I don't know how to stop this from happening if you don't know what I mean go to gemstopiawiki in growtopia

Magicalfishy
10-29-2015, 09:11 PM
Sounds like the music system is working the way it is supposed to do. Then again I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say.

However, glitch/bug reports belong here: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?50-Bugs-amp-Glitches

PolarisHD
10-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Sounds like the music system is working the way it is supposed to do. Then again I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say.

What he's saying is that after his music ends, it still goes on (without any sound).

To OP: It's not a glitch. The reason it's like that is because you may have placed a certain note somewhere after the song. I went to your world and noticed that a bunch of blocks were placed in a row. Check if there are any note placed in one of the rows, then break it. Just drop it and cover it with a block instead so it won't ruin your song.

Edit: Np

Shim Manaloto
10-31-2015, 06:18 AM
Thanks Polaris for telling me that I'm gonna go to my world and find where the note is