PDA

View Full Version : Love bites

Mosegh
10-30-2015, 05:41 AM
I hate love.
Everyone I have had a crush on has been way out of my league, so to speak. When I was in Grade 7 I had a crush on this beautiful young lady in my form, I got rejected. When I was in Grade 8 I had a crush on another beautiful young lady. I rarely talked to her thus I never asked her out. Two years later and her and I hang out in the same group of friends. Grade 9 I had a crush on someone I talked to all the time and saw most everyday, never asked her out as I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Now in Grade 10 I have a crush on someone who is in four of my classes and I feel she likes me to however she is way out of my league as she hangs out with the cool kids and I hang out with the "somewhat cool" kids.
Why does love suck?

R.V.
10-30-2015, 05:49 AM
I can agree with you on that. Love can be the best of times, but also the worst of times. (see what I did there :whistling: ) anyways yeah girls are too confusing to read. I really lik/love this girl that is well one of my best friends and we hug almost everyday. But uhh my friend went and texted her asked if we had a thing. And she responded I don't like him (me) that way. Love sucks.:poop:

Updated
10-30-2015, 07:42 AM
I forgot what my crush looks like, we just met for less than 20 mins.

Mosegh
10-30-2015, 10:19 AM
I forgot what my crush looks like, we just met for less than 20 mins.

Would that even be classified a crush?

Updated
10-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Would that even be classified a crush?

She's beautiful, so...
It's only a crush though:whistling:

Mosegh
10-31-2015, 11:04 AM
I hate this 😔

Nekokun
10-31-2015, 11:06 AM
I hate love.
Everyone I have had a crush on has been way out of my league, so to speak. When I was in Grade 7 I had a crush on this beautiful young lady in my form, I got rejected. When I was in Grade 8 I had a crush on another beautiful young lady. I rarely talked to her thus I never asked her out. Two years later and her and I hang out in the same group of friends. Grade 9 I had a crush on someone I talked to all the time and saw most everyday, never asked her out as I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Now in Grade 10 I have a crush on someone who is in four of my classes and I feel she likes me to however she is way out of my league as she hangs out with the cool kids and I hang out with the "somewhat cool" kids.
Why does love suck?

Bruh i got one advice , lift heavy fear nothing . Go to the gym get ripped , trust me all the girls will be after u when u are ripped .

Mosegh
10-31-2015, 11:07 AM
Bruh i got one advice , lift heavy fear nothing . Go to the gym get ripped , trust me all the girls will be after u when u are ripped .

I should not have to get ripped just so girls acknowledge me I'm not even fat dude.

Nekokun
10-31-2015, 11:09 AM
I should not have to get ripped just so girls acknowledge me I'm not even fat dude.

Bruh gotta get the girl to like u , reverse psychology . For that to happen u gotta get ripped , or you can just flirt with the girl den try flirting with other girls so she would feel jealous.

KKcupcake
10-31-2015, 01:42 PM
i thought you were talking about hickeys at first tbh

Mosegh
11-02-2015, 05:55 AM
i thought you were talking about hickeys at first tbh
no.

today, i caught her staring at me O_o

wow

PotatoMarco
11-02-2015, 06:34 AM
I hate love.
Why does love suck?

legit story of my life

Actually in 7th grade I didnt care
Then in 8th grade I had a crush on this person. We were fairly close, but I never got the courage to ask them out.
Then I fell in love with my best friend at 9th grade, but I also had a crush on someone else. I talked to that person, but I could tell that it was weird so I stopped.
Then now in 10th grade I have a crush on another person who is also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league.

Mosegh
11-02-2015, 09:55 AM
legit story of my life

Then in 8th grade I had a crush on this person. We were fairly close, but I never got the courage to ask them out.
Then I fell in love with my best friend at 9th grade, but I also had a crush on someone else. I talked to that person, but I could tell that it was weird so I stopped.
Then now in 10th grade I have a crush on another person who is also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league.

let's make a way out of our league gang.

GummiBear64
11-02-2015, 11:46 AM
legit story of my life

That accurately describes life of anyone uncool, lmao.

I currently have a crush on a girl out of my league and she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and I always catch her looking at me so I'm confused but I swear someone else likes me and maybe even two other people and argh Year 10 is hard.

Mosegh
11-08-2015, 03:41 AM
lel bump :3

Ceyx_GrowT
11-08-2015, 03:55 AM
My friend's friend taught me to love a girl that doesn't have a good looking. :crazy: (seriously, his gfs are.. you know... they don't have that attractive side..)

I was being hated by the girls I like from grade 7. How sad is my life. Grade 7, I love a girl who is 1 year older than me. My friends are the one that made her hate me SO MUCH. Grade 8, well.. it's the same as grade 7, but not that bad.

And now... grade 9... I already have a gf. K. She love me since grade 7. Idk how she could stay that long tho. (At first, I don't know that she love me, I don't..).

Guess what. I have some fan girls. :crazy: , really.

Mosegh
11-13-2015, 05:24 AM
Bump because I have trouble

Ceyx_GrowT
11-13-2015, 05:33 AM
Bump because I have trouble
What kind of answer you want, sir?

PiZaHuTt
11-13-2015, 06:06 AM
Ask for her Snapchat. That is how I got my Bae ;). If you need any help, PM me or Skype meh.

IC Growtopia
11-13-2015, 06:11 AM
69 words. Netflix & chill100376

Elstar
11-13-2015, 06:23 AM
69 words. Netflix & chill100376

Too bad, they're under-aged fo dat.

l0l
11-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Why does love suck?

Cuz ur not doing it right.

End of story.

Mosegh
11-18-2015, 11:36 AM
Cuz ur not doing it right.

End of story.

ok...? are you sure?

ambiguster
11-18-2015, 11:44 AM
I hate love.
Why does love suck?

Man, move on. Dont be a forevor alone in the forum.

Besides, theres must be a way to cacth her heart :o

GummiBear64
11-18-2015, 07:33 PM
ok...? are you sure?

Good lord...

Colons
11-18-2015, 07:52 PM
i luv gurl so i lick heer but then she slap me in da face rest in pepperoni she rudee

Liammagoo
11-18-2015, 07:53 PM
My emotional experience:
Everyone I have a crush on is taken. 10/10 would hate life again

26FtW26
11-18-2015, 08:31 PM
it's kinda "meh" in my opinion

takes less time to build a computer than to build a relationship, and a computer also lasts longer and is more loyal. haha

l0l
11-19-2015, 04:35 AM
it's kinda "meh" in my opinion

takes less time to build a computer than to build a relationship, and a computer also lasts longer and is more loyal. haha

A computer wont replace real life relationship.