PDA

View Full Version : Hunger Games! [SIGNUPS]

Tech
10-31-2015, 12:38 AM
What I said in the title, I am hosting a hunger games for the RTSoft Tavern, this isn't for Growtopia, and I am not using a simulator. Any one can join, with only 24 people. So yeah, I need signups. I'm not picking favorites. I hope I can get signups fast so I can do it. There will be teaming, so if you want to team with anybody, just post in the thread. 24 tributes, like normal. If you haven't watched the movie, no problemo! :D So I will start with applications! May the odds be ever in your favor!

(There will be a reaping, so you'll get a chance even if your late, unless I started the reaping already.)

Application :

Name? :
Weapon? :
District? :
Alliance? (Leave blank if none.) :

Good sportsmanship, as always.

Mark Jason Santorce
10-31-2015, 12:43 AM
Name? : PizzaTopping :D
Weapon? : Bow with Poisoned Arrows
District? : 12

Tech
10-31-2015, 12:59 AM
Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Linkoftime
10-31-2015, 01:13 AM
Name? : Lordlinkoftime
Weapon? : Sword with a poisonous tip
District? : 2

Derpyderp
10-31-2015, 01:16 AM
Name? : Versallion (or derpyderp, whichever is good)
Weapon? : a gun that shoots guns (im joking but probably my FISTS)
District? : 7? i guess..
Alliance? (Leave blank if none.) : It wouldnt matter (but default to none)

Tech
10-31-2015, 01:45 AM
Bump. (10 chars)

Divine+
10-31-2015, 01:53 AM
Name : gandalf/mithrandir
Weapon : my staff
Alliance : Istari
District : nil

I'll decimate you all

Paintlesss
10-31-2015, 01:58 AM
What I said in the title, I am hosting a hunger games for the RTSoft Tavern, this isn't for Growtopia, and I am not using a simulator. Any one can join, with only 24 people. So yeah, I need signups. I'm not picking favorites. I hope I can get signups fast so I can do it. There will be teaming, so if you want to team with anybody, just post in the thread. 24 tributes, like normal. If you haven't watched the movie, no problemo! :D So I will start with applications! May the odds be ever in your favor!

(There will be a reaping, so you'll get a chance even if your late, unless I started the reaping already.)

Application :

Name? :PaintLess
Weapon? :dagger
District? :9

In quote
(10chars)

Tech
10-31-2015, 04:45 AM
Bump! (:prophet:)

ULTRA ASIAN
10-31-2015, 04:50 AM

Application :

Name? : ULTRASIAN
Weapon? : eeerrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a pair of Sub Machine Guns with extended clips?
District? : 21

Need some more chars.

Tech
10-31-2015, 04:52 AM
Need some more chars.

1-12.

21 is not acceptable so that means you are not entered in the hunger games.

KKcupcake
10-31-2015, 07:44 AM

Application :

Name? : KKcupcake
Weapon? : Machete
District? : 11
Alliance? (Leave blank if none.) : marco/potatomarco

Above!! ^^^

PotatoMarco
10-31-2015, 07:48 AM
Name? : Marco
Weapon? : Potato Dagger
District? : District 11 (agriculture)
Alliance? (Leave blank if none.) : KKcupcake (since we are both from the same district)

Tech
10-31-2015, 02:26 PM
BUMP!

Still looking for applicants!

26FtW26
10-31-2015, 02:42 PM
Name? : Karl
Weapon? : Tomahawk
District? : 6

Updated
10-31-2015, 03:29 PM
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Name? : PDMHuman
Weapon:Gun That Shoots Poisonous White Liquid (GTSPWL)
District? :2
Alliance? (Leave blank if none.) : linkoftime pl0x

Tech
10-31-2015, 04:10 PM
Bump da bump.

ClearBanter
10-31-2015, 04:14 PM
what is a district :3

Dodo Wizard
10-31-2015, 04:14 PM
Name is Jeff, District 7, weapon is a golf club.

Tech
10-31-2015, 04:35 PM
what is a district :3

A district is a place ruled by the capitol, which is the ruler of future North America, and every year, there is a thing called a reaping, where they pick people who go in the hunger games, out of all the people, they do it by district, and the hunger games is done because the rebellion was started, to kill the capitol, and because of this, they blew up District 13, and started the hunger games, a game where people would fight to the death to remember the rebellion against the capitol.

SageDeoxys
10-31-2015, 05:12 PM

Application :

Name? : Sage
Weapon? : Intelligence
District? : 3

Up in le quote.

ClearBanter
10-31-2015, 05:14 PM
A district is a place ruled by the capitol, which is the ruler of future North America, and every year, there is a thing called a reaping, where they pick people who go in the hunger games, out of all the people, they do it by district, and the hunger games is done because the rebellion was started, to kill the capitol, and because of this, they blew up District 13, and started the hunger games, a game where people would fight to the death to remember the rebellion against the capitol.

Thx i dont watch hunger games so i didnt know
Thx :hat:

Tech
10-31-2015, 10:42 PM
Bumpy bump bump.

KKcupcake
11-01-2015, 01:03 AM
why do people have such op weapons like ***

Blitzkrieg
11-01-2015, 01:26 AM

Application :

Name? : Lord Pepe
Weapon? : Dank memes
District? : 6
Alliance? (Leave blank if none.) : anyone with fresh memes

In the quote!

Tech
11-01-2015, 04:28 AM
Bump. (10 chars)

AidanDX
11-01-2015, 04:34 AM

Application :

Name? :
Weapon? :
District? :

Name? : AidanDX
Weapon? : Green fire shooter
District? : 3

hammerkraz
11-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Hammerkraz
District:3 (technology)
Weapon: Golden Hammer of Elements and hope
Alliance : My hammer :3

Tech
11-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Bump the fump la bump!

Izzibaby
11-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Application :

Name? : Izzibaby
Weapon? : Fire Katana
District? :1
Lone Wolf

Tech
11-02-2015, 02:05 PM
Bump tump da lump.

Tech
11-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Bump, a rump dump ba lump ba dump, ump ump, yump vump bump ump.

Tech
11-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Bump. (10 chars)

Dodo Wizard
11-05-2015, 11:19 PM
Bump. (10 chars)

Stahp bumping le rump.

Tech
11-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Stahp bumping le rump.

But... I have to...

Mark Chong
11-06-2015, 03:16 AM
Application :

Name? : Flarius
Weapon? : Steel pipe
District? : 1

Sk8ter
11-06-2015, 05:01 AM
Name?: Skater
Weapon?: Trident (like Finnick :cool:)
District?: 2
Alliance?: I'd be happy to form an alliance with anyone that is trustworthy.

Tech
11-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Bump. 10 chars.

Darksphere7
11-07-2015, 11:00 PM

Application :

Name? :
Weapon? :
District? :

Name: DarkSphere
Weapon: Scythe
District: Can random? If not, 7
Alliance:Strong and Swift people.

Chocolatte
11-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Name? : Katerina Ansley
Weapon? : Rapier
District? : 5

Yes, District 5 rules.:p
And no, Katerina is not my real name, I used it for an OC once...

|ThyLuigi|
11-07-2015, 11:10 PM

Application :

Name? :
Weapon? :
District? :

Name: Looigi
Weapon: Snares
District: 2
Alliance: ;-;

Devilrule
11-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Name? : Devilrule
Weapon? : Nuclear Bomb
District? : 5
Alliance? (Leave blank if none.) : THEONLYFISH ( Since we are same District )

Tech
11-10-2015, 12:45 AM
Bumping le rhump.