PDA

View Full Version : If you could meet anyone...(Prize?)

Elusive
10-31-2015, 09:27 PM
Today I was asked this question in a job interview and it made me think hard, well honestly i thought hard on all the questions she asked me. After thinking, my answer came out to be someone that was super busy. Not just someone that has work all day and then go home to watch their children, it had to be someone that could've met the president and at the same time they had to save the world but instead they choose to be with me. That would make my day a million times over and mean so much to me. Then i told the employer sorry if that didn't answer the question because to be honest there isn't anyone I'd want to meet at the moment. As of now I still don't know if that answered the question but i know the employer smiled in a deep thought after i said it then went on with the next question.

So if you could meet anyone in the world, it could be someone in Grow, one of the mods, Seth or Hamumu, or the president of your country, anyone at all, it doesn't have to be a person specifically. Who would it be?

Maybe i might add a prize if i see someone worthy of winning, I hope i do and i'm sure i will. Possibly more than one winner.

mrthadawee
10-31-2015, 09:30 PM
Ah... The good ol' trick question...

I'd like to meet Adolf Hitler, why? Because that's like the last person you'd expect me to want to meet, he was a very good motivational speaker and tried (valiantly) to get Germany back on her feet. Apparently the people loved him and he was a good leader, despite what you may think...

*Thada will probably be denied many jobs in the future for this answer, unless the Fourth Reich accepts a janitor position or something :^)*

Mark Jason Santorce
10-31-2015, 09:32 PM
I would choose God. Why? because I have alot of questions.. Why is there bad people? Why is there temptations? Why is there crimes? killers? lunatics? thieves? Why is it there is still no peace on Earth? Why is still war? And I have more questions to ask.

inkorrect
10-31-2015, 10:47 PM
DirtBow, to 1v1 him IRL.

Elusive
10-31-2015, 11:18 PM
I would choose God. Why? because I have alot of questions.. Why is there bad people? Why is there temptations? Why is there crimes? killers? lunatics? thieves? Why is it there is still no peace on Earth? Why is still war? And I have more questions to ask.

I'm not God but i have an assumption that can answer all those questions. It's what comes with life, like how we have the sense of being able to feel things, we can feel good things like the love from a mother but yet we can also feel bad things like a broken heart by the one you love most. Without one or the other we wouldn't have any at all. Without the consequences of life we wouldn't have life at all. We all have five senses which is, hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, and feeling, they all have bad and good things. Imagine being blind, you won't be able see the bad things no more neither will you see the good things in life. Think of it all like a medicine with a side effect. Gods medicine/gift to us is life.

Anyways back on topic, a rational choice. In time we will see and be with him.

Blitzkrieg
10-31-2015, 11:54 PM

I'd like to meet Adolf Hitler, why? Because that's like the last person you'd expect me to want to meet, he was a very good motivational speaker and tried (valiantly) to get Germany back on her feet. Apparently the people loved him and he was a good leader, despite what you may think...

*Thada will probably be denied many jobs in the future for this answer, unless the Fourth Reich accepts a janitor position or something :^)*

But..but... Fasicsm and extermination camps though...

Mark Jason Santorce
11-01-2015, 12:19 AM
I'm not God but i have an assumption that can answer all those questions. It's what comes with life, like how we have the sense of being able to feel things, we can feel good things like the love from a mother but yet we can also feel bad things like a broken heart by the one you love most. Without one or the other we wouldn't have any at all. Without the consequences of life we wouldn't have life at all. We all have five senses which is, hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, and feeling, they all have bad and good things. Imagine being blind, you won't be able see the bad things no more neither will you see the good things in life. Think of it all like a medicine with a side effect. Gods medicine/gift to us is life.

Anyways back on topic, a rational choice. In time we will see and be with him.

Yea there always the right time for everything. :)

Elusive
11-01-2015, 12:21 AM

Behind every bad guy, there is a back-story. Or so i would like to believe this.. some people are just pure evil. I would hope Hitler has an exceptionally good reason for what he did. I didn't pay attention much to my US history class. I only remember the movie "Boy in striped pajamas".

craft3d
11-01-2015, 12:33 AM
I'd probably meet my best friend, because she is unbelievably amazing and I want to be with her so badly.

Blitzkrieg
11-01-2015, 12:35 AM
Behind every bad guy, there is a back-story. Or so i would like to believe this.. some people are just pure evil. I would hope Hitler has an exceptionally good reason for what he did. I didn't pay attention much to my US history class. I only remember the movie "Boy in striped pajamas".

He thought jews where ruining the german reich. Maybe you should have paid attention in class...

KKcupcake
11-01-2015, 01:01 AM
honestly i would want to meet the founder of my school, song ong siang and ask him about why he thought girls deserved a chance for education when society said that they should be housewives, cooking and cleaning, back in the very early 1900s.

i would also like to meet the late lee kuan yew, singapore's first prime minister, and just chat with him and ask questions.

Crazyjulie
11-01-2015, 01:46 AM
My father, I want to see how he is doing up from above. Haven't seen him in a few years, hurts to think about it. This question made me think for a bit.

Updated
11-01-2015, 02:42 AM
I would want to meet the aliens and thank them for visiting us

ImANewbie
11-01-2015, 03:52 AM

Here are some facts about Hitler:
1. He had only one testicle! :0
2. He commit suicide after he got married because he was found (this led people to think he was transgender).
3. He loved Henry Ford (another fact that made people think he was transgender).
4. He was not accepted by lots of Jews.
5. He had a very bad childhood, mostly everything he wanted was not given to him.

There are more facts... But these are the main ones....

Anyway, back to the topic. I would like to meet my first ancestor and ask him why he named our family's last name.

mrthadawee
11-01-2015, 07:37 AM

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-jewish-holocaust-hoax/

Just thought I'd let you know, the Holocaust isn't any more special than any other genocide in existence, communism suddenly seems MUCH WORSE now doesn't it?

Like I said, despite what he may have done, my answer remains the same, why? Mainly because no one would expect it. :^)

Also EVERYTHING you learn in school is biased and generally taught by a corrupt education system, no I didn't visit some mad conspiracy site for this one, this is from personal experiences with a horrible education system full of indoctrination and pure bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only sad nub who laughed at the ending of that book? I didn't see it coming and I just thought "What an idiot..."

Although they got the general incompetence of posh children spot on, eating a chocolate bar before going to a starving inmate because he was peckish :^)

Kindness
11-01-2015, 08:35 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He damned killed many innocent Germans.

Blitzkrieg
11-01-2015, 09:01 AM
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-jewish-holocaust-hoax/

Just thought I'd let you know, the Holocaust isn't any more special than any other genocide in existence, communism suddenly seems MUCH WORSE now doesn't it?

Like I said, despite what he may have done, my answer remains the same, why? Mainly because no one would expect it. :^)

Also EVERYTHING you learn in school is biased and generally taught by a corrupt education system, no I didn't visit some mad conspiracy site for this one, this is from personal experiences with a horrible education system full of indoctrination and pure bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only sad nub who laughed at the ending of that book? I didn't see it coming and I just thought "What an idiot..."

Although they got the general incompetence of posh children spot on, eating a chocolate bar before going to a starving inmate because he was peckish :^)

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

The following images might be distubing
98795[