PDA

View Full Version : Am I THAT Cringe-y?

GrateNPowder
11-01-2015, 07:03 AM
I don't CRINGE, I don't feel embarrassed or disgusted.
I know, I saw the evidence already, that's my DRAMA in action, OK?

Clarken (ciarken)
11-01-2015, 07:04 AM
Some context please?

GrateNPowder
11-01-2015, 07:09 AM
Some context please?

HerobrineFan made a thread about me being CRINGE-Y and I checked the dictionary.
HE GOT THE DEFINITION OF "CRINGE" WRONG!

atwistoffate
11-01-2015, 07:13 AM
HerobrineFan made a thread about me being CRINGE-Y and I checked the dictionary.

Where's the thread?

GrateNPowder
11-01-2015, 07:15 AM
Where's the thread?

Search with the keywords "GrateNPowder" and "Cringey".

Areodax
11-01-2015, 07:23 AM
If HerobrineFan got the definition wrong, it means that 100% of the internet got it wrong also.

You could be the bane of someone's existence!

iFrostSpark
11-01-2015, 07:37 AM

You're kinda cringe-y
I mean look at what I quoted
Have you heard of the urban dictionary? Or have you seen how most people on the internet talk?
._.

GrateNPowder
11-01-2015, 07:39 AM
You're kinda cringe-y
I mean look at what I quoted
Have you heard of the urban dictionary? Or have you seen how most people on the internet talk?
._.

Teach me...

KKcupcake
11-01-2015, 07:49 AM
weeeelll, you are kind of cringey...
besides, how do you not know the definition of cringey/cringe?
aren't you p6?

GrateNPowder
11-01-2015, 07:51 AM
weeeelll, you are kind of cringey...
besides, how do you not know the definition of cringey/cringe?
aren't you p6?

I refered to the dictionary, FOR REAL!
I am Sec 2 (for the secind time this year).

KKcupcake
11-01-2015, 08:20 AM
I refered to the dictionary, FOR REAL!
I am Sec 2 (for the secind time this year).

what do you mean for the second time this year?
you stayed back?

GrateNPowder
11-01-2015, 08:24 AM
what do you mean for the second time this year?
you stayed back?

Yes? :rolleyes:

KKcupcake
11-01-2015, 08:24 AM
Yes? :rolleyes:

oo ok then...

Kindness
11-01-2015, 08:30 AM
I don't CRINGE, I don't feel embarrassed or disgusted.
I know, I saw the evidence already, that's my DRAMA in action, OK?

No, you were just honest, umm... role-playing and fun.

iFrostSpark
11-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Teach me...

http://www.urbandictionary.com
^^in that site you'll see the different definitions of "internet words" that is defined by the people that use the words^^

Areodax
11-01-2015, 11:21 AM
From the Urban Dictionary:

CRINGE:
Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.
Example of a cringe worthy individual: A fedora-wearing misanthrope who also happens to enjoy My Little Pony and always complains about being "forever alone". Sometimes, he carries fake swords and attaches fake furry tails to his pants and walks around in public pretending he is not human. He spends his days browsing 9Gag and talks about memes on his facebook page. He says "lol" out-loud. He is unemployed and lives in his mother's basement. He prides himself in his sense of humor, where his favorite "joke" involves screaming "D'OH!" in a Homer Simpson voice. He often incorporates the french word "Le" prior to nouns in order to make them funnier. For example, I went to le shopping mall and bought myself le fedora. He uses this word because he doesn't know how to be funny so he resorts to stale Reddit jokes.

The Cringe Channel (www.cringechannel.com) is a comedy site full of examples which perfectly exemplify this type of person

GrateNPowder
11-01-2015, 11:40 AM
From the Urban Dictionary:

CRINGE:
Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.
Example of a cringe worthy individual: A fedora-wearing misanthrope who also happens to enjoy My Little Pony and always complains about being "forever alone". Sometimes, he carries fake swords and attaches fake furry tails to his pants and walks around in public pretending he is not human. He spends his days browsing 9Gag and talks about memes on his facebook page. He says "lol" out-loud. He is unemployed and lives in his mother's basement. He prides himself in his sense of humor, where his favorite "joke" involves screaming "D'OH!" in a Homer Simpson voice. He often incorporates the french word "Le" prior to nouns in order to make them funnier. For example, I went to le shopping mall and bought myself le fedora. He uses this word because he doesn't know how to be funny so he resorts to stale Reddit jokes.

The Cringe Channel (www.cringechannel.com) is a comedy site full of examples which perfectly exemplify this type of person

Ooh... So I am a Cringe. Thanks for the title!

iFrostSpark
11-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Ooh... So I am a Cringe. Thanks for the title!

omfg
OMG
PLS DUDE
YOU'RE NOT "A CRINGE"
YOU MAKE US CRINGE