PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft = Bad boys

CrazyChick
11-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Since Microsoft new Windows 10 came out no one downloaded it even for free, because Windows 10 when you use it, those who control it can see what website you are using and what games you are playing + now if you have windows 7 or 8 windows 10 will automatically install by system updates. If you dont want your computer to automatically install Windows 10 just disable automatic updates in control panel.

I don't recommend you installing windows 10, my comouter already crashed. Windows 10 will also have ads in start menu, they will try to add so much ads how possible, so try to think do you need program that will have access to all your files. More than 14 million people have now downloaded the smash hit operating system - but do they know what's lurking inside it?

Conan
11-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Since Microsoft new Windows 10 came out no one downloaded it even for free, because Windows 10 when you use it, those who control it can see what website you are using and what games you are playing + now if you have windows 7 or 8 windows 10 will automatically install by system updates. If you dont want your computer to automatically install Windows 10 just disable automatic updates in control panel.

I don't recommend you installing windows 10, my comouter already crashed. Windows 10 will also have ads in start menu, they will try to add so much ads how possible, so try to think do you need program that will have access to all your files. More than 14 million people have now downloaded the smash hit operating system - but do they know what's lurking inside it?

Can I laugh?

This is totally fake information. Why the hell should you disable updates? HOW THE HELL DOES THIS RELATE TO YOUR COMPUTER CRASH? HOW THE HELL DOES IT HAVE ADS?
WINDOWS WILL AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEM. IT'S THE OPERATING SYSTEM DUH. IT'S THE ONE OPERATING YOUR HARDWARE. AND YOUR HARD DRIVE IS THE HARDWARE. AND YOUR FILES ARE IN THE HARD DRIVE.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP.

Disable live tiles nub.

Conan
11-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Automatic updates are stupid, especially the automatic graphics driver update which prevents you from opening a game without restarting your computer (IT WAS AS SLOW AS WINDOWS 7, WIN8 WAS MUCH BETTER)

Stay away from Microsnot.

You can uninstall updates or block them.
I'd prefer staying away from antiviruses.

I have a multi boot system anyway. (Debian, CentOS, Windows, and soon OSX)

Conan
11-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Windows does it for you when you least expect it, unless you have the Enterprise version

Also, Windows 7 Ultimate = Windows 7 Enterprise = Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise = Windows 10 Enterprise ≠ Windows 10 Pro ≠ Windows 8/8.1 Pro

I know about the enterprise version .-.
I used it before because it has less bloat.

Automatic updates are in every windows version. .-.

She/he's talking about windows 10 installation.
NO. WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL ON WINDOWS 7 and 8. IF IT DID, I SHOULD BE ON WINDOWS 10 RIGHT NOW.

How did you know that it can see the sites and games you play? And who the hell would need those info?

hammerkraz
11-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Win10 crashed on my first install but I reset my computer and it works all good ads however never seen them on my start screen and it's not as slow as win7 I should know XD considering I have had win 7,8,10 (where's 9?)

Conan
11-01-2015, 10:14 AM
They accidentally checked the box for everyone

And driver updates are "Optional" on Windows 7 and IIRC, 8.

It is not possible to obtain a licensed Enterprise installation on your own.

Optional updates are not ricked on 7 8 8.1
I have reformatted and fixed a crap ton of pcs to know it.

And about the license, you already know how I did it.

peck
11-02-2015, 03:46 AM
And about the license, you already know how I did it.

Asking Microsoft politely with a gift basket.

People complaining about the "Windows 10 botnet" then adding in a little garbage alongside are, as I've been overusing the term, tipping their tinfoil fedora way too much.
Even though I only got it on one of my pc's, I enjoy it.

Updated
11-02-2015, 07:28 AM
computer nerds raiding thread
lalalala

Boy255
11-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Wait,isnt windows 10 avaible for windows 8.1 only?

Updated
11-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Windows 7 too. But you shouldn't update if you are on Windows 7 or 8.1.

windows xp?
lolz

Festivity
11-02-2015, 09:29 AM
idk but windows 10 has been kinda great for me
but again it made me destroy my keyboard harder than anomaly because my graphics card cant handle the new features
even with all the boxes unticked (settings)

DerpySpaces
11-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Good thing my laptop can handle Windows 10 well...

michaelhans10
11-02-2015, 01:00 PM

When i play growtopia in windows 10 an 1 hours later. The screen says " you need to install ..."
And i said OMG! Not again, install again.

michaelhans10
11-02-2015, 01:12 PM
THEY UPDATED YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS. 100% WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.

Yea, updated.. Play again, repeat until bored

Boomer
11-02-2015, 03:42 PM
We used Win 7. My dad installed Win 10 yesterday. Everything seemed to break on our PC. My dad reinstalled Win 7 last night.

Hahahahahahaha.

hammerkraz
11-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Just going to say you my all think windows 10 is bad but it is amazing on my computer no crashes none at all maybe its just your computers what are bad :3

PvP4MC
11-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Automatic updates are stupid, especially the automatic graphics driver update which prevents you from opening a game without restarting your computer (IT WAS AS SLOW AS WINDOWS 7, WIN8 WAS MUCH BETTER)

Stay away from Microsnot and switch to a Unix-based OS, like OSX or Linux for certain computers, or just use Windows 7

Seriously? Windows 7 has been the best operating system yet.

Windows 8? Well, Windows 8 didn't support nearly half of the software they provided for it.
Windows 10? It's not so bad, but I hate what they're doing with XboxONE's. You can play on a screaming fast computer that runs at 60fps against a person on XboxONE with slow internet, stuck at 30fps, that still has some lag. #UNFAIR

Megazork
11-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Asking Microsoft politely with a gift basket.

People complaining about the "Windows 10 botnet" then adding in a little garbage alongside are, as I've been overusing the term, tipping their tinfoil fedora way too much.
Even though I only got it on one of my pc's, I enjoy it.

Dammit, you beat me to the tinfoil fedora.

hammerkraz
11-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Yeah, if you call having your drivers updated and thus having to restart your computer to open a game amazing.

Well what version are you on about because my windows 10 home edition works like a charm best update I ever made!

I dont have to update anything!

inkorrect
11-03-2015, 09:09 PM
tipping their tinfoil fedora way too much.

^

Porky Minch
11-03-2015, 10:34 PM
I haven't had any problems installing windows 10. I even have a faster boot time!

Conan
11-05-2015, 12:31 PM
"Windows 10 Botnet" lol

It uses a torrent like system (p2p) to share updates to other users. They did that to reduce the load on their servers.
You can disable it.
I tried Windows 10 already on a 4 year old pc and it's running like it's new :p

I'll switch back to Linux though lol

XXKINGXX
11-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Those who control it are you so you can see what ur doing?

Ninjamir
11-05-2015, 12:38 PM
You can uninstall updates or block them.
I'd prefer staying away from antiviruses.

I have a multi boot system anyway. (Debian, CentOS, Windows, and soon OSX)

Are you planning on hackintosh or quad booting a mac?