PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate it when...

WAQKY
11-01-2015, 01:55 PM
You are surfing the forums and you open a new window (not a tab) and your forum account gets logged out and you need to log-in again? Yep I feel that ALLLL the time.

mrthadawee
11-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Simple, click "remember me" or whatever, enable cookies, stop browsing on incognito mode :^)

This never happens to me... Unless I'm browsing with a proxy, then in that case I'm not logged in at all and deleting cookies all the time, I usually remained logged in on my device.

Even when you open a new window, you'll remain logged in because cookies are stored on your computer telling the site you're still you and wish to remain logged in.

WAQKY
11-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Simple, click "remember me" or whatever, enable cookies, stop browsing on incognito mode :^)

This never happens to me... Unless I'm browsing with a proxy, then in that case I'm not logged in at all and deleting cookies all the time, I usually remained logged in on my device.

Even when you open a new window, you'll remain logged in because cookies are stored on your computer telling the site you're still you and wish to remain logged in.

I always click "remember me", still dosen't work...

Updated
11-01-2015, 02:24 PM
I always click "remember me", still dosen't work...

wokrs for me on pc but not phone. probably cuz my phone is a local crap brand cant even handle 2 games

Crazyjulie
11-02-2015, 01:41 AM
I'm always logged in.:cool:
It's been so long since I have actually logged out.