PDA

View Full Version : iPad Mini froze...

Growtobecool
11-02-2015, 01:22 AM
Okay, I just came home and tried to play my iPad, but it was frozen. I can't turn it off (fully shut down) and slide to the password screen.

Pics:

My mom had this problem with her iPhone 6 once, and she told me to to wait until its completely low battery (It worked on her phone). But the problem is my iPad takes FOREVER to go low battery, and I want to check my games.
When I came home, it was 32%, after half an hour, it's 29%.

Can you guys help me? Like I said, I can't swipe my screen, so resetting it won't work. It was working in the morning..

Unless there's another way to unfreeze it, what's the quickest way to lower your battery? (I turned Siri off, dunno if that helps you guys..)

Ilikecats
11-02-2015, 01:24 AM
let it die then recarge it usally works

Spoder Man
11-02-2015, 01:24 AM
Okay, I just came home and tried to play my iPad, but it was frozen. I can't turn it off (fully shut down) and slide to the password screen.

Pics:

My mom had this problem with her iPhone 6 once, and she told me to to wait until its completely low battery (It worked on her phone). But the problem is my iPad takes FOREVER to go low battery, and I want to check my games.
When I came home, it was 32%, after half an hour, it's 29%.

Can you guys help me? Like I said, I can't swipe my screen, so resetting it won't work. It was working in the morning..

Unless there's another way to unfreeze it, what's the quickest way to lower your battery? (I turned Siri off, dunno if that helps you guys..)

Turn up the brightness.

Have you tried holding the home and off button at the same time?

Tanse
11-02-2015, 01:38 AM
Problems with high battery life.

xZachCottonx
11-02-2015, 01:51 AM
Thankfully you have an android, so you can just Pull out the battery with the replaceable back cover

Oh wait.... +1 android

pull out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

TehPug
11-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Hmmm... Can you turn up brightness and Bluetooth? those are the main battery killers

Growtobecool
11-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Greetings from my iPad mini, thanks for all of your guys! I'll try to remember that if it ever happens again :::3333

AidanDX
11-02-2015, 02:03 AM
Nice wallpaper. :whistling:

Redlegocat
11-02-2015, 03:48 AM
That happened to me yesterday, I could tap the middle and use accessibility options but I couldn't swipe.
So I waited one night, and then the next morning still didn't work.
So I just closed the cover, and then an hour later, my iPad Mini asked if I wanted to update it.
And I just clicked, cause what else could I do, after updating, my iPad mini somehow worked lol.