PDA

View Full Version : Okay just stop it.

IC Growtopia
11-02-2015, 11:16 PM
All of these "wrong subforum" posts they're not helpful at all. I mean unless a mod posts a thread in a wrong subforum there's nothing they can do it about it.

|ThyLuigi|
11-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Agreed, this is especially bad when new forumers see people doing it, and decide it's somekind of courtesy to say so.

PvP4MC
11-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Agreed, this is especially bad when new forumers see people doing it, and decide it's somekind of courtesy to say so.

Agreed.

(10char?)

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-02-2015, 11:50 PM
So instead of pointing out what a person's doing wrong, you want that guy to continue what he is doing wrong even though it's obvious?

Nicenice.

Instead of convincing a suicidal friend not to kill himself, give him a knife, a rope, help him go to a skyscraper and jump, find a river with crocodiles. Nicenice.

Clarken (ciarken)
11-02-2015, 11:51 PM
So instead of pointing out what a person's doing wrong, you want that guy to continue what he is doing wrong even though it's obvious?

Nicenice.

Instead of convincing a suicidal friend not to kill himself, give him a knife, a rope, help him go to a skyscraper and jump, find a river with crocodiles. Nicenice.

What are you even saying?

Christopher
11-02-2015, 11:52 PM

Nicenice.

I don't get your comparison

Zoldyck
11-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Ehh it's fine when one or two people say it politely (and actually tell WHERE to post next time.) I do agree that it becomes annoying and excessive when like 6 people try to reinforce the same crap over and over.

Nicenice.

Scratch that. I sorta get it but the comparison is weird.

Christopher
11-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Most people just say "Wrong Subforum" and leave without telling where to post, which would be REALLY fricken helpful.

PolarisHD
11-02-2015, 11:55 PM

Suicide = Wrong

Give him a knife, find a river of crocodiles, etc. = Wants the guy to continue doing the wrong thing

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-02-2015, 11:57 PM

Pointing out that a person is posting in a wrong sub-forum(or sub-sub forum) is a right thing. Doing nothing to it is a bad thing.

In my side, if you don't correct someone's mistake it's wrong(in this case, posting in the right sub-forum.) Comparing it to a situation IRL(in this case, suicide.)

- - - Updated - - -

Most people just say "Wrong Subforum" and leave without telling where to post, which would be REALLY fricken helpful.

Because there's a forum guide on where to post. Since the guy who post can read English, he/she has no excuse on why he/she posted in the wrong sub forum.

Christopher
11-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Pointing out that a person is posting in a wrong sub-forum(or sub-sub forum) is a right thing. Doing nothing to it is a bad thing.

In my side, if you don't correct someone's mistake it's wrong(in this case, posting in the right sub-forum.) Comparing it to a situation IRL(in this case, suicide.)

- - - Updated - - -

Because there's a forum guide on where to post. Since the guy who post can read English, he has no excuse on why he/she posted in the wrong sub forum.

But what if you just tell the suicidal person "no, don't". Exactly what 5 other people already did, or someone can give them the suicide hotline number. Saying "don't kill your self" and "Wrongsubforum' isn't affective or helpful.
It'd be helpful to tell the former which forum to post in next time

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-03-2015, 12:09 AM
But what if you just tell the suicidal person "no, don't". Exactly what 5 other people already did, or someone can give them the suicide hotline number. Saying "don't kill your self" and "Wrongsubforum' isn't affective or helpful.
It'd be helpful to tell the former which forum to post in next time

Your first two statements contradict to each other.

Your last statement is right but we HAVE threads which help new forumers. If they didn't read it, it's THEIR fault.

HerobrineFan
11-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Wrong sub forum https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/v/t1.0-1/p32x32/1656248_1447922818780869_4791312147894740432_n.jpg ?oh=643139d61f24df2b3949a93935e7d780&oe=56CE825E&__gda__=1456026535_767f9636e362ea61a9f903457dfe165 4

Christopher
11-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Your first two statements contradict to each other.

Your last statement is right but we HAVE threads which help new forumers. If they didn't read it, it's THEIR fault.

Oh, k.

xZachCottonx
11-03-2015, 01:31 AM
wrong sub-forum

jk

Tech
11-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Saying "Wrong subforum." is pointless since every wrong sub-forumed thread will get deleted anyways.

inkorrect
11-03-2015, 02:39 AM
omg if i korrect people i willz becoum a moderatour!