PDA

View Full Version : How my parents win all arguments against me

Updated
11-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Me: *opens computer

Parent: Son, I haven't even saw you study for this whole semestral break!

Me: Uhm

Parent: You'll be surely kicked out of your school.

Me: But dad/mom, most of my classmates have more than 5 failing grades and they're even allowed to use gadgets.

Parent: So you're going to be like them? That's what you want?

Me: Goes to bed and cries with facepalms.

You can see that my parents are really good at changing topics. Probably adult's strategy?

GTLighty
11-04-2015, 01:50 PM
I can relate so much to that.

Me: *opens laptop for 2 minutes*
Mom: why are you on your laptop you have exams and tests and homework and a lot of stuff and you open your laptop?! I never see you study your always ruining yours eyes with these gadgets and you don't study. if you don't study I will take all your stuff away and you .... *convo continues for 10 more hours of my mom talking* ... *conversation ends in a topic that had nothing to do with what she was talking about* .

26FtW26
11-04-2015, 01:59 PM
this is how my arguments go:

Me: oi mate. I don't feel like going 2 archery today.
Dad: lol ***, you don't decide that
Me: or do I
dad: omg illuminater pls. ;-;

jk

I mostly win arguments that aren't directly related to doing homework/etc, since they suck at arguing.

Updated
11-04-2015, 02:01 PM
this is how my arguments go:

Me: oi mate. I don't feel like going 2 archery today.
Dad: lol ***, you don't decide that
Me: or do I
dad: omg illuminater pls. ;-;

jk

I mostly win arguments that aren't directly related to doing homework/etc, since they suck at arguing.

Adopt me please.

26FtW26
11-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Adopt me please.

I mean, the reason this works, is not really that my parents are bad at arguing (all parents' argument suck, no exceptions), but rather that I have a really tough personality and I'm simply better at making a point than them. I've never taken "because I say so" as an answer in the last 5 years or so, and they've learned to just tell me a reason instead of arguing. lol

ParkourDevil
11-04-2015, 02:16 PM
The way my parents does is taking away my devices, do i care? No

Updated
11-04-2015, 02:18 PM
The way my parents does is taking away my devices, do i care? No

wow a guy who survives without gadgets

ElectroDream
11-04-2015, 02:37 PM
My parents don't really care as long as my grades are OK. And good thing it is, without putting so much effort.

mrthadawee
11-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Makes me feel even better when I know I'm going to achieve without tyrannical parents breathing down my neck.

My school life was... A bit different than the average kid. I consider myself lucky I'm actually in college now. Schools only care for high grades so they look good and so they get "moar money fo' dem programs!" They don't care about students needs and the 'special education' system is a complete joke (special education is basically support for kids with difficulties. Either they could have behaviour problems or mental inabilities. These people are lost causes as far as most schools are concerned and get almost no support at all unless they're the type of kid who cries everything back to their parents and have them fight against the education system for years).

I was generally a normal kid, sociable, funny, generally a cool guy to be around. But we all have our problems with school. Mine was simply because I couldn't stick the added pressure of sitting in a class for hours on end for a seemingly useless paper which meant utter jack for what I want to do when I was older. So naturally I would be rebellious.
Schools are a breeding ground for degeneracy and corruption. From the crappy "healthy eating" programs which don't work and leave kids very hungry and generally not healthy in schools to the completely out of the window "enrichment" programs which they tried to push later on which basically means having to sit in a hall while an angry cow shouts about how your culture is wrong and how "White people are evil". I'm lucky in the sense that I never had to endure that. I got out of the school just in time.
I fondly remember the time we raided the vending machines for drinks and snacks while sneaking past teachers and making elaborate plans to never get caught while sticking funny (and rude) pictures around the school. Typical antics which were overall, harmless. Boys will be boys. Unfortunately the school did not realize this and tried to really break us.
We would be trapped in classrooms and literally locked in "detentions" and as the teacher would lock the door behind her and go for a coffee we would be stuck there. On a few occasions we escaped through the window (luckily it was on the ground floor).
The teachers were biased towards us and kept trying to hunt us down for every little wrongdoing and punish us greatly for it. The gang eventually split and many close friends were scattered. A divide and conquer tactic which proved effective.

I had a few close friends in which we'd stick through thick and thin. Alas. For none of it mattered in the end.

I do not like recalling upon this harrowing memory but for the sake of my story I shall sum it up. Basically I was MEGA STRESSED about exams. Not because my parents (they are the most understanding and helpful people I know) but because quite frankly, the school lied. They said that exams matter.

Take it from me. They really really don't...
They tell you that good exam grades are the only way to get into a decent job. (Or any job that isn't Mcdonalds for that matter), what they DON'T tell you is that you can train for any trade of work when you're older. That GCSE in Religious Studies or A level in Media isn't going to be worth a single thing at all. Colleges are generally a waste of time unless you find a specific one that has every course YOU want. For me, I'm in an Agricultural college and I'm learning a lot. I intend to do something with the outdoors, whether I be a Game Keeper or if I work on a Wildlife Estate. My skills I've learned during my life contribute to this (I spend a lot of my time outdoors) and college just gives me the qualifications to get a job.

Schools don't teach you life skills. They teach you how to be obedient enough to take a worthless exam so you can move on to get a worthless low paying job while you study for something greater but still remain stuck at said worthless job. Don't fall for the pressure. Don't even worry about exams. No matter what you get, you can always train for a USEFUL job and get qualifications towards that and actually have a decent life while getting paid a decent wage too.

Parents who pressure their children to get the best possible grades are the worst, they're only fooling themselves and generally making life hell for their kids. Not to mention that some schools (mostly in America) will be VERY biased towards boys and mark them even lower if they are white too. This is a thing that DOES happen. Common Core is to blame. LOOK IT UP.

I knocked out a teacher out of blind rage but got expelled for "racism" (basically I told another teacher what I truely think about the completely biased History lesson that they were trying to teach and got sent to the undeserving teacher to be the victim of my anger, I never intended to cause harm
But that's what happens when you try to castrate the minds and free will of any boy who feels they have nothing to lose). They didn't give too craps about the teacher but they used the race card to try to ruin my life.

Moral of the story. NEVER trust schools and everything you learn has gone through big wigs and tyrants to make sure you never learn too much while being an obedient wageslave for your beloved government. Well at least that's the case in Britain and America.

Moral of the story, don't worry about exam results.

Where am I now? I'm doing great in college actually and I'm learning stuff that is useful. Thanks to a special education unit (one of the very few in Britain that actually worked. They were very tight for money because the government would prefer to cut everything they could spare to accomodate "assylum seekers" and degenetates who live on benefits than actually use the money to improve anything of use), also one of the teachers there made me realize something was up in the school education system by her extreme leftist liberal views that she tried (and failed) to impose on me. One dark read of her emails told me that things were about to get worse in mainstream schools (refer to "enrichment programs" and "diversity")

I'm not sure how bad it is where you (the reader) live, but take it from me. The general gist of this story can be taken into consideration when they start to throw piles and piles of exams in your face.

Boomer
11-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Makes me feel even better when I know I'm going to achieve without tyrannical parents breathing down my neck.

My school life was... A bit different than the average kid. I consider myself lucky I'm actually in college now. Schools only care for high grades so they look good and so they get "moar money fo' dem programs!" They don't care about students needs and the 'special education' system is a complete joke (special education is basically support for kids with difficulties. Either they could have behaviour problems or mental inabilities. These people are lost causes as far as most schools are concerned and get almost no support at all unless they're the type of kid who cries everything back to their parents and have them fight against the education system for years).

I was generally a normal kid, sociable, funny, generally a cool guy to be around. But we all have our problems with school. Mine was simply because I couldn't stick the added pressure of sitting in a class for hours on end for a seemingly useless paper which meant utter jack for what I want to do when I was older. So naturally I would be rebellious.
Schools are a breeding ground for degeneracy and corruption. From the crappy "healthy eating" programs which don't work and leave kids very hungry and generally not healthy in schools to the completely out of the window "enrichment" programs which they tried to push later on which basically means having to sit in a hall while an angry cow shouts about how your culture is wrong and how "White people are evil". I'm lucky in the sense that I never had to endure that. I got out of the school just in time.
I fondly remember the time we raided the vending machines for drinks and snacks while sneaking past teachers and making elaborate plans to never get caught while sticking funny (and rude) pictures around the school. Typical antics which were overall, harmless. Boys will be boys. Unfortunately the school did not realize this and tried to really break us.
We would be trapped in classrooms and literally locked in "detentions" and as the teacher would lock the door behind her and go for a coffee we would be stuck there. On a few occasions we escaped through the window (luckily it was on the ground floor).
The teachers were biased towards us and kept trying to hunt us down for every little wrongdoing and punish us greatly for it. The gang eventually split and many close friends were scattered. A divide and conquer tactic which proved effective.

I had a few close friends in which we'd stick through thick and thin. Alas. For none of it mattered in the end.

I do not like recalling upon this harrowing memory but for the sake of my story I shall sum it up. Basically I was MEGA STRESSED about exams. Not because my parents (they are the most understanding and helpful people I know) but because quite frankly, the school lied. They said that exams matter.

They tell you that good exam grades are the only way to get into a decent job. (Or any job that isn't Mcdonalds for that matter), what they DON'T tell you is that you can train for any trade of work when you're older. That GCSE in Religious Studies or A level in Media isn't going to be worth a single thing at all. Colleges are generally a waste of time unless you find a specific one that has every course YOU want. For me, I'm in an Agricultural college and I'm learning a lot. I intend to do something with the outdoors, whether I be a Game Keeper or if I work on a Wildlife Estate. My skills I've learned during my life contribute to this (I spend a lot of my time outdoors) and college just gives me the qualifications to get a job.

Schools don't teach you life skills. They teach you how to be obedient enough to take a worthless exam so you can move on to get a worthless low paying job while you study for something greater but still remain stuck at said worthless job. Don't fall for the pressure. Don't even worry about exams. No matter what you get, you can always train for a USEFUL job and get qualifications towards that and actually have a decent life while getting paid a decent wage too.

Parents who pressure their children to get the best possible grades are the worst, they're only fooling themselves and generally making life hell for their kids. Not to mention that some schools (mostly in America) will be VERY biased towards boys and mark them even lower if they are white too. This is a thing that DOES happen. Common Core is to blame. LOOK IT UP.

I knocked out a teacher out of blind rage but got expelled for "racism" (basically I told another teacher what I truely think about the completely biased History lesson that they were trying to teach and got sent to the undeserving teacher to be the victim of my anger, I never intended to cause harm
But that's what happens when you try to castrate the minds and free will of any boy who feels they have nothing to lose). They didn't give too craps about the teacher but they used the race card to try to ruin my life.

Moral of the story. NEVER trust schools and everything you learn has gone through big wigs and tyrants to make sure you never learn too much while being an obedient wageslave for your beloved government. Well at least that's the case in Britain and America.

Where am I now? I'm doing great in college actually and I'm learning stuff that is useful. Thanks to a special education unit (one of the very few in Britain that actually worked. They were very tight for money because the government would prefer to cut everything they could spare to accomodate "assylum seekers" and degenetates who live on benefits than actually use the money to improve anything of use), also one of the teachers there made me realize something was up in the school education system by her extreme leftist liberal views that she tried (and failed) to impose on me. One dark read of her emails told me that things were about to get worse in mainstream schools (refer to "enrichment programs" and "diversity")

I'm not sure how bad it is where you (the reader) live, but take it from me. The general gist of this story can be taken into consideration when they start to throw piles and piles of exams in your face.

There are 3 subjects which I consider the necessities to life: Reading, Writing, and Math. Everything else is a waste of time. I'm a senior in highschool, and I should have been done with school years ago. I knew how to read perfectly when I was 10. I can write essays no sweat. I can solve math problems fairly easily. But its all those "extra" subjects that hold me down. Religion class? Useless. I don't want to become a Pope. Not to mention its the EXACT SAME MATERIAL EVERY YEAR ("These are the 10 commandments, these are virtues, this is why we need to love God, if you don't follow these rules you're going to Hell"). Foreign language? Why do I want to learn someone else's language? Sorry, I live in the USA and I have no intention to leave it. I'm speaking English and English only. If I move, only then will I learn that language. History? Yes...I know who Hitler and Napoleon and George Washington are and what they did. I knew who they were when I was 3. English class is ridiculous. It went from learning how to speak the language from grades K-8, and then it went to how to write excruciatingly long essays. Now they expect me to write 4-5 papers a QUARTER (and for the record, I'm supposed to be writing a research report for History right now, too).

mrthadawee
11-04-2015, 03:56 PM
There are 3 subjects which I consider the necessities to life: Reading, Writing, and Math. Everything else is a waste of time. I'm a senior in highschool, and I should have been done with school years ago. I knew how to read perfectly when I was 10. I can write essays no sweat. I can solve math problems fairly easily. But its all those "extra" subjects that hold me down. Religion class? Useless. I don't want to become a Pope. Not to mention its the EXACT SAME MATERIAL EVERY YEAR ("These are the 10 commandments, these are virtues, this is why we need to love God, if you don't follow these rules you're going to Hell"). Foreign language? Why do I want to learn someone else's language? Sorry, I live in the USA and I have no intention to leave it. I'm speaking English and English only. If I move, only then will I learn that language. History? Yes...I know who Hitler and Napoleon and George Washington are and what they did. I knew who they were when I was 3. English class is ridiculous. It went from learning how to speak the language from grades K-8, and then it went to how to write excruciatingly long essays. Now they expect me to write 4-5 papers a QUARTER (and for the record, I'm supposed to be writing a research report for History right now, too).

Exactly my point. And there's nothing you can do about it either other than to avoid being brainwashed into believing everything shool tells you. Stick through it and (hopefully, far from gaurenteed) you'll be able to get into a half decent job to support yourself through these very dark and troublesome times.

26FtW26
11-04-2015, 04:03 PM

You're one of the few people whose walls of text I take time to read, and I never regret it. Agree, 100% and even without any real experience on the subject you're talking about.

Tempting
11-04-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm a huge game addict, so I make sure my grades are higher than average to get to the point where i don't need to have those conversations.

Cloverlord
11-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Muhahahaha...:crazy:

Theilusion
11-04-2015, 05:23 PM

Me: But dad/mom, most of my classmates have more than 5 failing grades and they're even allowed to use gadgets.

You can see that my parents are really good at changing topics. Probably adult's strategy?

My parents just get mad at me for one thing then I get in trouble then they get mad at 100 different other things and then BOOM! Grounded for 6 months XD

DumbOldDoor
11-04-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm a huge game addict, so I make sure my grades are higher than average to get to the point where i don't need to have those conversations.

I have almost all A's/5s/whatever grade system you use aaand my parents constantly criticise my gaming "hobby" (if you can call it that)

- - - Updated - - -

Muhahahaha...:crazy:

From what you've told me I understood you constantly skipped school and failed classes, so why the malicious joy?

26FtW26
11-04-2015, 05:34 PM
I have almost all A's/5s/whatever grade system you use aaand my parents constantly criticise my gaming "hobby" (if you can call it that)

My medium grade is 4.5 (B.5) if you calculate all the grades I have, but I nor my parents really care. If I had constant 2-s,D-s, then it'd be a problem, but 3(C)-5(A) is really decent! :D

Cloverlord
11-04-2015, 05:37 PM
- - - Updated - - -

From what you've told me I understood you constantly skipped school and failed classes, so why the malicious joy?

That's just mean. Yeah, once and awhile I would cut class, but that was pretty rare and I still managed to pass my classes. Classroom noise bothers me, which is the main reason I would cut class; I was ahead of most of the work, I just wasn't sitting in the classroom doing it. I've never failed a class, mon ami..

Hans
11-04-2015, 06:11 PM

I personally think that you are the one with embellished emotion-mixed reaction. I am sure you will not agree with this view of mine, but what do you think is better: good, or best? The two words in itself is self-contradictory if not based with literal definition. Take it at this context:

The best score in your class' exam is 38 over 100 points, and you are the one who got the best score, do you think that your parents would think that it is a good score? If elaborated, having the standards and not lumping yourself out of your capability, "best" is not really "good" enough. It is not the adults' strategy, it is simple logic as even pre-pubescent and teens are not able to easily acquire frontal-cerebral capacity to create understanding. In meaning, most teens base their knowledge and judgement only through emotions, risks and confidence.

"Good" in meaning, is the natural standards of being proud; "Best" in meaning is limiting THE ONLY capability in context and it may not obtain the average standards.

But all in all, I only have an issue with your way of "thinking", I have no issue with school as I am experiencing the same path mrthadawee had experienced. I despise my school as it gives no meaning to "education" and distorts the whole concept of it by making us believe in false and mis-leading thoughts of how knowledge works.

golddash
11-04-2015, 07:31 PM
The thing you did wrong was compare to the wrong people.

Could've rephrased that into something that might make them feel amused rather than dissapointment.

thegamer381
11-04-2015, 08:09 PM
My parents don't really care as long as my grades are OK. And good thing it is, without putting so much effort.

Same here!

GummiBear64
11-04-2015, 08:11 PM
My mother doesn't really care, to be honest. I always have good grades anyway.

thegamer381
11-04-2015, 08:19 PM
My mother doesn't really care, to be honest. I always have good grades anyway.

Lol also same here. Hahahahahahah....

Im a nerd, arent i?

Updated
11-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Maybe... I should try getting high grades in all subjects.
I have a few subjects which I'm bad at:crazy:

Ceyx_GrowT
11-05-2015, 11:15 AM
*finishing 3 homeworks
*homeworks finished
*start to play games
*my mom comes

Mom : (Insert my name here), don't you have any homeworks to do?
Me : I finished them all already..
Mom : Okay. Go study, stop playing games.
Me : I did. Can I have free time to play games..
Mom : GO STUDY OR I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PLAY GAMES ANYMORE.
Me : Kk.

Aunos
11-05-2015, 11:25 AM
I'm not really the type of kid who's like, hey dude I got a 60! And I'm happy! I'm really afraid of what I get. But even with fears of failing I just sometimes don't care. My scores aren't really sooo low. Just around average. And for some subjects I excel abit, Science, PE, Arts, TLE, health, Math I get a better score.

But for my parents, it's not enough, they said I need to get better grades so I can go to good colleges like LASAL (I want to go there... Kinda) and I get only average scores and fail abit on Filipino and Chinese. (It's ironic that I'm Chinese Filipino and I get low scores at them.)

But like what many said its annoying how everything depends on your grades. Like cmon, ITS JUST A SHEET OF PAPER. and it's going to decide wether you get to a good college or not. It's all useless academics. Some of the subjects are useful, like math or health. But mostly the rest are useless. We other people have other talents. We may be failing in school, but top 1 in maybe arts or mechanics.

Plus we are all still kids, we want to live our lives happily with friends and games. But every time I hold my ipad, I get hoarded with questions like, are you done studying and stuff. And would always confiscate it and lock it! Who parents does that?

- - - Updated - - -

*finishing 3 homeworks
*homeworks finished
*start to play games
*my mom comes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My parents also like that

ElectroDream
11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
*finishing 3 homeworks
*homeworks finished
*start to play games
*my mom comes

Tell them that you're gonna be stressed. I hate those kind of rulers. (Yeah, I'm kinda "that" type of a rebel who won't listen to their leaders especially if it's unnecessary.)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, my parents understand that what I want to be when I'm older is not even taught in the school, but they want good grades so I won't be gossiped everywhere, pretty much.

Indicative
11-05-2015, 12:37 PM
So, I have 4 days holiday and I got a Science homework. (10 pages A4 line paper, kk.)

Day I
*Spend 15 hours in the forum*

Mom: Do your Science homework.
Me: k.

Day II

Day III

Day IV
*Spend all night to do homework*

Deadline
Mom: Have you done your homework?
Me: Of course.
Mom: Good!

KKcupcake
11-05-2015, 12:54 PM

your parent has a point, just because your classmates can use gadgets & have 5+ fail grades, doesn't mean you can be like them.

PurpleGhosty (New)
11-05-2015, 09:06 PM
You are not the only one with parents like that...

Spencer1221
11-05-2015, 10:46 PM

Same ^^ :yeah::yeah:

JOSHIE63
11-06-2015, 12:53 AM
My grades must remain above 95% in every subject. If they drop below that there is trouble. Of course, most of it is verbal and no disciplinary actions are galvanized, but I never let my grades drop below that anyway.

Of course, I technically win most of my arguments with my parents, but my mother just gets flustered and overrules any advances I have made, overruled with punishments. That is where I fault. Fallacious attempts at justification fail, and then they respond with unnecessary action. Seems like a Phyrric victory if ever saw one.

Comment
11-06-2015, 01:03 AM
Me: *arrives from school* Hello, dad!
Dad: Do you homework upstairs!
Me: *Takes the computer off his desk (because he takes the computer every night (because I'm addicted)*
Dad: Be sure to do it!
Me: Okay, I will!
*five hours of playing Growtopia*
Dad: Are you done?
Me: Yeah.. DAD!
Dad: Give me the laptop.
Me: OKAY!
Dad: Thanks for being a nice son
Me: *winks*

PiZaHuTt
11-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Thats My Mom everytiem LOL :D

- - - Updated - - -

Tho it isnt cuz of bad grades (As and Bs) its cuz i have a LOTTTTT of missing assignments. I did them all tho

- - - Updated - - -

I actually read the whole thing and it is just like my life LOL excpet im barely in 8th grade:cry:

Tanse
11-06-2015, 02:14 AM
I'm a bad kid...
Like my behavior is trash and my grades are worse.
I try my hardest to be good but the stupid ****s in my school just push me into bullying them/bringing them down/abusing them.

Christopher
11-06-2015, 02:18 AM
The thing you did wrong was compare to the wrong people.

Could've rephrased that into something that might make them feel amused rather than dissapointment.

^^^^^^^^^^

Tanse
11-06-2015, 02:22 AM
My grades must remain above 95% in every subject. If they drop below that there is trouble. Of course, most of it is verbal and no disciplinary actions are galvanized, but I never let my grades drop below that anyway.

Of course, I technically win most of my arguments with my parents, but my mother just gets flustered and overrules any advances I have made, overruled with punishments. That is where I fault. Fallacious attempts at justification fail, and then they respond with unnecessary action. Seems like a Phyrric victory if ever saw one.

Can I ask your race?

95% that is tough as bricks. I barely get 85... The thing is I'm in advanced classes but the teachers are kicking me out after this semester ends because idk... lack of effort?

|ThyLuigi|
11-06-2015, 02:38 AM
I probably stress over school too much, the same with my mom. Basically, I'm being thrown into an entirely different high school next year from what everybody I've known since my elementary days, a school with different standards and teachings which will be completely unfamiliar to me, making me end up a peg lower than the others. Another thing is, I was told nothing of this until it already happened. The school advertises itself as preparing the students for college, although it has 0 athletic programs and supposedly advanced arts programs. The main problem is that my Mom thinks that since the school puts on a show of being better than other schools, I know it's where parents dump all their low-grade scoring and mischievous children, which when all put into one place, doesn't make them all superior, but worse off because of what they all do with each other.

Anyway, my mom wins nearly every argument on anything important because of the fact that I sit here with no real say in the decisions that could actually affect my life.

Generally, this school year has me pissed because I'm sitting here in 1 or fewer classes with most of my friends, I'm going to rarely see them after this year, and I have been kicked out of honors science for no good reason.

JOSHIE63
11-06-2015, 02:48 AM
Can I ask your race?

95% that is tough as bricks. I barely get 85... The thing is I'm in advanced classes but the teachers are kicking me out after this semester ends because idk... lack of effort?

I am, for fear of ignorance of the proper term, white. I am maintaining a 4.5 GPA so far, so that is a good sign.

Advanced classes can either be easy or plain hell. An eighty percent is fine in those classes, as they provide five points toward GPA.

LyveWyre
11-06-2015, 02:49 AM

That's not a skill dude. Your parents haven't changed the subject, nor is it an adult strategy. They simply got the best of you and you didn't say anything. Just do your schoolwork, and have fun at the same time. Trust me, the benefits are great. If you want that million dollar house, supercar collection and a good life, playing video games probably won't get you there.

GummiBear64
11-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Lol also same here. Hahahahahahah....

Im a nerd, arent i?
I'm not a nerd, I just do well in school usually getting around 75-100% in which most of my marks come from my IT class, English and History. The class where my average drops drastically is Maths. I'm terrible at it, usually gaining around 45-55% per test...

So, I have 4 days holiday and I got a Science homework. (10 pages A4 line paper, kk.)

Day I

Mom: Do your Science homework.
Me: k.

Day II

Day III

Day IV
*Spend all night to do homework*

Deadline
Mom: Have you done your homework?
Me: Of course.
Mom: Good!
The art of procrastinating, such a joyful invention.

95%? Blimey, my parent is just grateful that I pass...

Boy255
11-06-2015, 08:50 AM

What i would say is "Hey but this is SEMESTRAL BREAK"shouldnt i be resting?Besides,whats the use of studying so much,when the outcome arent alot,since im in rest mode?
P.S i quoted for eas

TL;DR plz

Updated
11-06-2015, 09:03 AM
What i would say is "Hey but this is SEMESTRAL BREAK"shouldnt i be resting?Besides,whats the use of studying so much,when the outcome arent alot,since im in rest mode?
P.S i quoted for eas

Oh yeah exactly! That's what I wanted to say. It's like they're making my break useless by doing something almost similar to what I'm doing in school. Meh, I wanted to say that but I said about another thing instead.

iFrostSpark
11-06-2015, 09:09 AM
me: *opens laptop after studying* (notebook is beside me, closed)
mom: *comes from downstairs* "Why are you not studying?! All you did was play. I NEVER saw you study today."
me: "but mom.. i stud-"
mom: "NO YOU DIDNT!"
me: *grumbles*