PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here play Soccer Spirits?

PolarisHD
11-04-2015, 09:14 PM
So, I've been playing this game for like 2 weeks now. I've gotten a grasp of it, but I am still confused about a lot of stuff. So, is there someone in this forum that plays this game?

To those who doesn't know what Soccer Spirits is, it is a game about Soccer/Football which involves cards. The cards have rarities and all those stuff. The art style of the characters are great. The characters there have voices too, but they are Korean.

Megazork
11-05-2015, 12:35 AM
Saw it during an advertisement for Kritaka, friend called me a weeaboo.

PolarisHD
11-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Saw it during an advertisement for Kritaka, friend called me a weeaboo.

His statement is invalid since it's made by Koreans.

I actually forgot to say that if you're a fan of ecchi, then you'll love the drawings in this game.

Also, here's a gif from the trailer for no reason at all. (http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/wp-content/uploads/ss-twitter.gif)

MyLegGuy
11-05-2015, 12:47 AM
I used to play real soccer. Until I realized that I was horrible at it and quit.

The end.

Also, for your signature, you should program something with php that displays a random image from a list of images that you set. That would be cool.

PolarisHD
11-05-2015, 12:57 AM
I used to play real soccer. Until I realized that I was horrible at it and quit.

The end.

Also, for your signature, you should program something with php that displays a random image from a list of images that you set. That would be cool.

Same. lol

I completely have no idea how to program and all that stuff. Heck, I haven't even used a (Windows) desktop for like years.

Have to sleep. So I temporarily can't reply to the upcoming posts.