PDA

View Full Version : Want to meet you guys.

Paintlesss
11-05-2015, 04:00 AM
Hi to people who think I'm "new" because it says I joined 2 months ago even though I actually joined toward the end of the "Golden age" of the forums I'm just putting this out there oh and I want to meet you guys there's very few of you actually know (Aquarious,Purple585,applez,ect) so if you put you like me stalking you leave you're ign below and I'll find you eventually.

Magicalfishy
11-05-2015, 04:03 AM
Hi to people who think I'm "new" because it says I joined 2 months ago even though I actually joined toward the end of the "Golden age" of the forums I'm just putting this out there oh and I want to meet you guys there's very few of you actually know (Aquarious,Purple585,applez,ect) so if you put you like me stalking you leave you're ign below and I'll find you eventually.

I'm looking for the pigeon-head kid.

You'll get the quote.

My IGN is painfully obvious. :whistling:

SageDeoxys
Heh, I remember when I used to stalk you any chance I had. You should already know my IGN.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
The Golden Age of Growtopia ended long before 2015 even arrive.. ._____.

Magicalfishy
11-05-2015, 04:04 AM

Don't you remember Paintless? :sweatdrop:

SageDeoxys

Obvious troll is obvious.

Megazork
Join date shouldn't matter when making friends with people. Your individuality is the only thing that matters (well to me that is). I honestly couldn't care less if you are the oldest player on the forum or a new GT starter, just don't be annoying + impulsive.

IGN is Megazork, that is if you care to search for wherever I am.

Edit: Say, what happened to your old account? I recognized your name.

SageDeoxys
11-05-2015, 04:05 AM

You were the last person I'd expect would fall for such a troll. No, wait, Megazork is. You're somewhere around there though.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-05-2015, 04:06 AM

No clue who he was.

Megazork
11-05-2015, 04:10 AM
You were the last person I'd expect would fall for such a troll. No, wait, Megazork is. You're somewhere around there though.

Must've flown over my head :P

SageDeoxys
11-05-2015, 04:12 AM
Must've flown over my head :P

Apparently wasn't a troll. Well, I've lost faith in forum memories.

Paintlesss
11-05-2015, 04:13 AM
Join date shouldn't matter when making friends with people. Your individuality is the only thing that matters (well to me that is). I honestly couldn't care less if you are the oldest player on the forum or a new GT starter, just don't be annoying + impulsive.

IGN is Megazork, that is if you care to search for wherever I am.

Edit: Say, what happened to your old account? I recognized your name.
Personal reasons happened and I had to leave and of course with school the forums was at the corner of my mind so I ended up forgetting my pass here's a link to my old profile it might recall somthing

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?143734-Paintless

Megazork
11-05-2015, 04:14 AM
Apparently wasn't a troll. Well, I've lost faith in forum memories.

We all gone senile and cranky. Time to beat the new forumers with canes.

SageDeoxys
11-05-2015, 04:17 AM
We all gone senile and cranky. Time to beat the new forumers with canes.

I'm not too sure about beating others, but I do feel like I've forgotten much from the old days. Dammit, I could barely remember who MrSword and Wok were until the other day I was looking through old posts.

JOSHIE63
11-05-2015, 04:18 AM
I doubt you will remember me, Paintless, but my IGN is the same. I recall vague memories of you…

Paintlesss
11-05-2015, 04:23 AM
I doubt you will remember me, Paintless, but my IGN is the same. I recall vague memories of you…
I remember very little of you but I do remember you making of a thread coming back I'll try and find all the people who posted above.