PDA

View Full Version : [ROLE PLAY] From Dust to Metal

iFrostSpark
11-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Q: What do I do here?
A: In a roleplay, you act as 1 character in a story and every action you make is placed in your reply.

Q: Whats the story of this Role play?
A: A new world, where everything is almost peaceful. In this new world, there are different kinds of species.
One of those species is the Human. They are able to use 10% of their brains. They work together, Think together, and Create different objects together. As their intelligence become better, they make different kinds of technology. Their technology can help them in being entertained, work, and more.

In the past, the humans worked their way up till the present. Flying cars, Ability to stop sickness, Machines inside their bodies, Hoverboards, Floating buildings, and more Futuristic things.

Ok, back to the past. The first human, known as "Xaciphoros", helped in a lot of work. the other humans, as i said, work together. As a team. In this roleplay you get to be one of those humans that work with other humans. Do you have what it takes?

Q: How do I join?
A: Heres the application
Human name:
Will you be active?:

Q: Is there an example of this somewhere?
A: I got the idea of this here (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/#terraria-community-social-groups.156).

PS: For those who will reply their applications, please place them in "[]"s.
PPS: For those will say something out of character, please place your message in "()"s.
PPPS: We will start when we have 3 people. Total amount of people in this Roleplay: 1 :(
Heres my application.
Human name : Xaciphoros
Job in the team of humans: Everything
Will you be active?: Of course.

iFrostSpark
11-06-2015, 10:10 AM
bump .

iFrostSpark
11-06-2015, 11:41 AM
nobody wanna roleplay?

Indicative
11-06-2015, 12:18 PM
Human name: Indicative
Job in the team of humans: Worker
Will you be active?: Maybe?

iFrostSpark
11-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Human name: Indicative
Job in the team of humans: Worker
Will you be active?: Maybe?

Accepted ^_^
Yay 2/3
Anyone else before we start the role play?

Blitzkrieg
11-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Human name: Albert Speer
Job in the team of humans: Architect
Will you be active?: Yea sure

iFrostSpark
11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Human name: Albert Speer
Job in the team of humans: Architect
Will you be active?: Yea sure

Yay 3/3 (remember we are in the start of the world, everything hasn't really advanced yet)

Let's start!!

The three humans appear in different locations. Xaciphoros in a cave, Albert sleeping on a rock, and the other is chopping down wood.

Xaciphoros: I don't even know if it's day or night! I've been here for a long time. *Hears sounds from the ground*

Xaciphoros: What was that? I should go check.

((you guys should now say something that is related to what you're doing as a character ((The stuff I said is what you are currently doing.)) ))

Blitzkrieg
11-09-2015, 04:55 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/farinihouseoflove/3971332475

Thats albert speer for ya.

A german architect.