PDA

View Full Version : [iOS] Does anyone..

PolarisHD
11-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know how to change Google back to its old layout? It's honestly pretty annoying, especially when I go to Google Images, because the "View Image" button isn't there anymore. I've tried searching for a fix, but I haven't even found people talking about it. Yes, I'm using Safari. If possible, I'd like to avoid downloading the Google app from the App Store.

Here's what I'm talking about:

Boy255
11-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome. Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome

C and p to max

Tl;dr get safari

Boy255
11-07-2015, 01:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jzEbecn.jpg

Im on ipad too,but the word "images"is in third column..

Boy255
11-07-2015, 01:36 PM

- - - Updated - - -

If only the report post feature was enabled...

I added tl;dr makes up :crazy:
like i give a damn

mokky
11-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Burn yo ass little stripper kill your self lmao

Quote of the year

PolarisHD
11-07-2015, 01:40 PM

Boy255
Quote of the year

Wth,how is this related to this thread..

mokky
Quote of the century

Whelp. That completely blew my quote out of the water.

Indicative
11-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Use BING.:hat:

Areodax
11-07-2015, 02:18 PM

>when you see someone as cute as Yotsuba Koiwai

what the heck

name pls fudge

PolarisHD
11-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Use BING.:hat:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/nichijou/images/0/0f/Ep2_yuuko_mio_reaction_face.png/revision/latest?cb=20110812022106

>when you see someone as cute as Yotsuba Koiwai

what the heck

name pls fudge

She's Anzu from Hanamaru Youchien. I'd highly recommend it if you're into cute little anime grills.

Zoldyck
11-07-2015, 02:48 PM
I have the same problem as well. Sometimes, I'd refresh for like 10+ times and it would somehow revert back to the old layout. I got tired of that so I just switched to PC whenever I use the forums. Does anyone know how to fix (or some other alternative to) this?

Simplify_
11-07-2015, 05:54 PM

The old layout is better, seriously what's up with layouts changing these days?...