PDA

View Full Version : Terraria

Noisia
11-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Anyone play terraria on the XBox 360? Add TheNoobKilleri and let's kill wall of flesh

GT_PIJUS
11-07-2015, 06:36 PM
My friend does,but he doesn't have XBOX live.

I played with him on splitscreen. :p

thegamer381
11-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Dont team up on the wall, you will end up trying to get REALLY close to it so you can get the pwnhammer, if you dont have it when entering hardmode, it will be hell to get back down to hell to kill the wall for another one. Also, you will probably diecfrom staying too close to get the pwnhammer. If you want, i could give you tips on killing it.

GT_PIJUS
11-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Dont team up on the wall, you will end up trying to get REALLY close to it so you can get the pwnhammer, if you dont have it when entering hardmode, it will be hell to get back down to hell to kill the wall for another one. Also, you will probably diecfrom staying too close to get the pwnhammer. If you want, i could give you tips on killing it.

1.Max mana
2.Max life (With lifecrystals)
3.Get the full hellstone set
4.Water bolt
5.Goodbye Pre-hardmode.

thegamer381
11-07-2015, 08:53 PM
1.Max mana
2.Max life (With lifecrystals)
3.Get the full hellstone set
4.Water bolt
5.Goodbye Pre-hardmode.

Not every world has a water bolt. A better choice is starfury. Attack the wall's minions with it and let the stars hit the wall itself. Thats how i rekt it.

GT_PIJUS
11-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Not every world has a water bolt. A better choice is starfury. Attack the wall's minions with it and let the stars hit the wall itself. Thats how i rekt it.

You can also use night's edge while attacking the minions, doesn't help a lot but keeps them away.

OFF:TOPIC but still terraria, UNICORN ON A STICK FTW!

Liammagoo
11-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Lay landmines using the demon scythe to fend off the hungry (Use natures gift to help with mana costs). Once they're dead, use a minishark with meteor shot to finish the job.

PURPLE585
11-07-2015, 10:47 PM
pc is love pc is life

i just minishark'd all the way