PDA

View Full Version : Lost Faith on Humanity. ._.

ElectroDream
11-08-2015, 09:41 AM
I'll share my story when I was at the mall.

There's 2 cars and 1 parking lot, long story short the first car was preparing to park, like, uhh, I can't really explain but you know that you have to park it by driving backwards. So the first car was driving forward a bit so he can park successfully.

In the other hand, this second car just woosh and park in the lot while the first car was trying to. The first driver was upset then he attempted to shoo the second driver because technically it's his spot and you can barely find any empty lot in the mall here (cuz it's the only good one in my town)

But, sadly, the second driver refused AND attempted to argue with the first driver. This second driver was cussing and saying rude things to the first driver with an angry tone. How impolite, right?

Then me and my family whose car is behind them both was just like, "If I were that first driver, I would bla bla bla bla"

I was shaking my head in disappointment. Seriously, arguing over a parking lot??!

I was glad when this first driver gave up on arguing, was like "meh" and got back into his car and went away. Phew.

Share your "lost faith in humanity" stories here, I'd like to read them.

Oops: rip grammar on the title.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-08-2015, 09:44 AM
I'll share my story when I was at the mall.

There's 2 cars and 1 parking lot, long story short the first car was preparing to park, like, uhh, I can't really explain but you know that you have to park it by driving backwards. So the first car was driving forward a bit so he can park successfully.

In the other hand, this second car just woosh and park in the lot while the first car was trying to. The first driver was upset then he attempted to shoo the second driver because technically it's his spot and you can barely find any empty lot in the mall here (cuz it's the only good one in my town)

But, sadly, the second driver refused AND attempted to argue with the first driver. This second driver was cussing and saying rude things to the first driver with an angry tone. How impolite, right?

Then me and my family whose car is behind them both was just like, "If I were that first driver, I would bla bla bla bla"

I was shaking my head in disappointment. Seriously, arguing over a parking lot??!

I was glad when this first driver gave up on arguing, was like "meh" and got back into his car and went away. Phew.

Share your "lost faith in humanity" stories here, I'd like to read them. ������

Oops: rip grammar on the title.

If that was my family behind the first car, my father would fight for it even if it has to use a PA to get the second car out.

KKcupcake
11-08-2015, 09:50 AM
i don't get how 1 incident involving 2 people can cause you to lose faith in 7 billion people...

Indicative
11-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Maybe the driver in the second car is in a rush? Maybe he's late to watch the movie in XXI?

Ceyx_GrowT
11-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Maybe the driver in the second car is in a rush? Maybe he's late to watch the movie in XXI?
Maybe. :crazy:

vhans
11-08-2015, 10:04 AM
i don't get how 1 incident involving 2 people can cause you to lose faith in 7 billion people...

THIS IS DEFINITY RIGHT. How come dude? How come?

Indicative
11-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Maybe. :crazy:

Or maybe his wife is in injury and need to get some medical stuff. Because he's too far from hospital, he go to the mall instead.

Ceyx_GrowT
11-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Or maybe his wife is in injury and need to get some medical stuff. Because he's too far from hospital, he go to the mall instead.
Or maybe his wife got an injury while she was watching a movie, so his husband went to the mall to take her to the hospital. :crazy:

vhans
11-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Or maybe the second driver is the owner of the mall? eh?

Indicative
11-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Or maybe his wife got an injury while she was watching a movie, so his husband went to the mall to take her to the hospital. :crazy:

See? There's a lot of possible situation in a case. We need to see things from different perspective. We can't judge what we just see from one perspective.

iSkyDoesGTC
11-08-2015, 10:23 AM
THIS IS DEFINITY RIGHT. How come dude? How come?

ElectroDream is not a dude.

ambiguster
11-08-2015, 10:30 AM
ElectroDream is not a dude.

... Except she is Electroguy :crazy:

hammerkraz
11-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Lost faith in humanity years ago we are killing each other off soon there will be no one left but the peaceful people who wont find only defend.
I want to be like district 13 and just have cover in a base

iSkyDoesGTC
11-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Well, i found this in the internet :crazy:

ElectroDream
11-08-2015, 11:10 AM

But still, you don't just 'steal' someone's spot. That's really... impolite.

Ceyx_GrowT
11-08-2015, 11:14 AM
But still, you don't just 'steal' someone's spot. That's really... impolite.
That's how most humans live their life now. They do not give a f*** on anything.

PolarisHD
11-08-2015, 11:18 AM
See? There's a lot of possible situation in a case. We need to see things from different perspective. We can't judge what we just see from one perspective.

No. No matter how you look at it, the 2nd driver was being a jerk. It is really hard to find parking on a famous mall when it is weekend. No one cares if you're late for a movie or you're in a rush. You shouldn't be unfair.

I don't think the 2nd driver had a wife that is injured inside the mall, because he took his time arguing with the 1st driver.

Mark Chong
11-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Well, i found this in the internet :crazy:

Lmao. #Therightway

ElectroDream
11-08-2015, 11:41 AM
No. No matter how you look at it, the 2nd driver was being a jerk. It is really hard to find parking on a famous mall when it is weekend. No one cares if you're late for a movie or you're in a rush. You shouldn't be unfair.

I don't think the 2nd driver had a wife that is injured inside the mall, because he took his time arguing with the 1st driver.

I think I forgot to mention that the wife of the 2nd driver was the one who argued and she was like all :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and almost attempted to fight the first driver. I mean, literally fighting, smack smack.

ianCSzz
11-08-2015, 12:00 PM

Sooo urgent amirite.

BTW movies never start in time, it plays trailers an stuff for... 15 minutes?

ElectroDream
11-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Sooo urgent amirite.

BTW movies never start in time, it plays trailers an stuff for... 15 minutes?

It always starts in time. I know because 70% of the time, I'm late to the movies. And it's 100% always late with my dad. :crazy:

NopTryu
11-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Maybe he just wanna buy doritos for kindling because he wanna setup his annoying neighbor's house on fire.

Applez
11-08-2015, 05:14 PM
just because one person is rude you lost faith on humanity?

GOOD JOB YOU WIN THE INTERNET

Hans
11-08-2015, 05:32 PM
I am absolute; I am The Law. I have ordered all peasants to follow what they think is right.

Isn't this the case? ^

Ilikecats
11-08-2015, 05:35 PM
i saw a car yeserday that had spray pant on it saying nuke wall st.

SageDeoxys
11-08-2015, 05:38 PM

If anything important were happening, he wouldn't waste his time fighting for the space. The second driver was clearly an absolute a hole.

Tempting
11-08-2015, 11:09 PM
I lost faith in Humanity when social media sites were founded.