a banned person just ignore

kthxbai

MyLegGuy
11-09-2015, 12:02 AM
They're like Tk, but 69.

|ThyLuigi|
11-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Who is he

Go to his account, look at as many of his posts as possible.
Then you might understand.

Megazork
11-09-2015, 12:04 AM
They're like Tk, but 69.

^^^This is the correct answer

Obliderate
11-09-2015, 12:55 AM
He's banned?
;o

Im pretty sure he asked to be banned

Zoldyck
11-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Some holy being that people on these forums seem to worship. Can't blame them though. Anyone can be an ass but seems that TK is a special breed that stems from race of (special) snowflakes.

Applez
11-09-2015, 01:11 AM
Some holy being that people on these forums seem to worship. Can't blame them though. Anyone can be an ass but seems that TK is a special breed that stems from race of (special) snowflakes.

im a donkey :O

SageDeoxys
11-09-2015, 01:20 AM

I still don't understand why people looked up to him. So what if he gave out his opinion? All of us do, all he did was do it like a butt cheek. I could easily do the exact same thing, but I actually have common sense and know to be nice to people.
Oh crap, I just did it, didn't I?

SilversoulX
11-09-2015, 01:20 AM
It means "Team Kill 69"

RedPlayer1: "OMG RedPlayer0 HAS 69 TKS!!!"

RedPlayer2: "DUDE STOP KILLING YOUR TEAMMATES!"

BluePlayer0: "LOL THAT WAS HIS 69TH TK! OUR TEAM WINS!"

smartsmile
11-09-2015, 01:22 AM
I liked him on forums, wonder if he still stalks...

Zoldyck
11-09-2015, 01:34 AM
I still don't understand why people looked up to him. So what if he gave out his opinion? All of us do, all he did was do it like a butt cheek. I could easily do the exact same thing, but I actually have common sense and know to be nice to people.

The difference is that when TK delivers his opinions, they're taken as fact. /s

Surely, imitating TK = I am a rebel = which makes me cool :cool::cool:

SageDeoxys
11-09-2015, 01:37 AM
The difference is that when TK delivers his opinions, they're taken as fact. /s

Surely, imitating TK = I am a rebel = which makes me cool :cool::cool:

There's a fine line between Fact and Opinion. Sadly, most people didn't know how to differentiate between em with Tk.

Tempting
11-09-2015, 01:43 AM

Who besides him actually gives a 'real' opinion that people respect? (Not many people in my mind)

Zoldyck
11-09-2015, 01:46 AM
There's a fine line between Fact and Opinion. Sadly, most people didn't know how to differentiate between em with Tk.

Eh it's sheeple behavior. It takes one person to rile up a crowd and get a bandwagon running. What I do find distasteful is how people still have that "holy savior" image of TK ingrained in their minds. Anyways, nothing good will come from speaking ill of someone who's no longer relevant.

Who besides him actually gives a 'real' opinion that people respect? (Not many people in my mind)

And what exactly constitutes as a 'real' opinion? Honestly, most people just respect him because he gives valid (not denying that) opinions AND acts like a complete jerk in the process. What they don't know is that it's actually humanly possible to give opinions and not be an ass. Yea, they're two separate things.

Elusive
11-09-2015, 01:55 AM
If i remember correctly, his previous name was TheKill69 before he changed it to TK69.
And i believe he was banned on the forums but only had minor punishments in the game. I saw him on today.

SageDeoxys
11-09-2015, 02:07 AM

As I've already stated, opinions are not facts. If things were otherwise, anyone could give a 'real' opinion.

Doge
11-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Off my slick knowings of people and authentic glasswear, chances are someone who would fish for attention as much as tk69 would, wont leave the forums after any punishment from the emotional hook the mind keeps on receiving attention. Alt sniffing :^>

SageDeoxys
11-09-2015, 03:22 AM
Off my slick knowings of people and authentic glasswear, chances are someone who would fish for attention as much as tk69 would, wont leave the forums after any punishment from the emotional hook the mind keeps on receiving attention. Alt sniffing :^>

But Hakma didn't come back after his last ban...

OR DID HE?

Rockytop
11-09-2015, 03:27 AM
Who is he

One of the most negative forumers of the forum community. Although, he made some guides and held a backup plug.dj group, he is known as King of Negativity in my book. Although, there is a part of me that likes his lie dectecting skills.

The lie detector is banned now sadly.

Doge
11-09-2015, 03:32 AM
But Hakma didn't come back after his last ban...

OR DID HE?
On the case, because more alcohol means more danger >:D
Airtaters was here long enough, maybe he's outgrown it and left. Maybe he's back under a more sophisticated identity?

- - - Updated - - -

One of the most negative forumers of the forum community. Although, he made some guides and held a backup plug.dj group, he is known as King of Negativity in my book. Although, there is a part of me that likes his lie dectecting skills.

The lie detector is banned now sadly.

All it takes to see through lies is skepticism. As much as it makes it easier to see through lies, it becomes harder to see the truth.

FrostFireGT
11-09-2015, 05:20 AM
a banned person just ignore

kthxbai

In game or on the forums

I saw him just the other day in NASDAQ

Indicative
11-09-2015, 07:17 AM
You can't technically ask to be banned, but if you do something illegal, I guess you can technically say they asked for it.

It's because he used bad words and rude attitude on purpose.

Updated
11-09-2015, 09:34 AM
TK69

10% Oxygen
20% Tungsten
1% Mercury
69% The Kill

DerpySpaces
11-09-2015, 10:20 AM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?264833-Okay-****-the-forums
http://i.imgur.com/lkySrRY.png

>nazi mods

HEIL HAMUMU

Screw Godwin's Law!

Rockytop
11-10-2015, 02:09 AM
On the case, because more alcohol means more danger >:D
Airtaters was here long enough, maybe he's outgrown it and left. Maybe he's back under a more sophisticated identity?

- - - Updated - - -

All it takes to see through lies is skepticism. As much as it makes it easier to see through lies, it becomes harder to see the truth.

Where do you find these photos? :crazy:

mokky
11-10-2015, 02:10 AM
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
He was one of the main contributors to the wozard staff quest

syrup
11-10-2015, 02:15 AM
TK69 was really a try hard, nobody knows why he bothered to be on a kids forum and expected them to treat him like the PM, I swear.