PDA

View Full Version : Being ugly is just playing the Dating Game in HARD mode.

SilversoulX
11-09-2015, 02:08 AM
People hating you because you're ugly? PEOPLE SHOULD BE PRAISING YOU FOR BEING HARDCORE!

SageDeoxys
11-09-2015, 02:16 AM
People hating you because you're ugly? PEOPLE SHOULD LIKE OTHERS FOR WHO THEY ARE, NOT WHAT THEY ARE

Fixed it for ya.

Bizarro
11-09-2015, 02:41 AM
Then I must be playing on very easy:cool:

JOSHIE63
11-09-2015, 02:47 AM
That is actually kind of funny.

Fixed it for ya.

I find that true to a point. One should like every aspect of their partner, including looks and personality both. Looks may just appear prominent in worthless high school relationships that mean nothing and never last more than a few weeks.

Doge
11-09-2015, 03:26 AM
Something to think about relationships.
In the end:
The guys who want girls for their looks will get girls who want guys for their looks. Then cheated because there are so many beautiful people out there.

The guys who want girls for their personality, will get girls who like guys for theirs. Then long lasting because when you be yourself, you are unique, and there are no others like you.

|ThyLuigi|
11-09-2015, 03:27 AM
I'm confident in finding a partner (someday)...I mean, the rest of the generations of my family managed, and my family is just a cactus full of pricks.

PannyFlan
11-09-2015, 04:03 AM
Most of my crushes are guys who have fun personalities making me smile all the time.
The guys who all my friends kept saying he good looking, I date him, blah blah. I can't tell the difference between a average guy to hottie ._.? Apparently, there no good looking looks in my book.

Megazork
11-09-2015, 04:08 AM
It's all subjective

GummiBear64
11-09-2015, 05:49 AM
As long as my pardner has the lock for this key anda nice personality, I don't mind.

XDCorez
11-09-2015, 07:24 AM
I date lolis.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Indicative
11-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Ugly is a matter of perspective.

Ceyx_GrowT
11-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Ugly is a matter of perspective.
This is true. When you met A, you might say that she's so beautiful, but not with me. She could be so ugly for me that I don't even want to talk to her.

Updated
11-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Most of my crushes are guys who have fun personalities making me smile all the time.
The guys who all my friends kept saying he good looking, I date him, blah blah. I can't tell the difference between a average guy to hottie ._.? Apparently, there no good looking looks in my book.

Heya miss, would ya like to make friends with me eh?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

James Bond
11-09-2015, 10:59 AM
It doesn't always feels good being handsome, like me(Not trying to flex or boast), for example it feels weird and a bit akward when girls keep looking at you and they are trying to make eye contact, its hard, I am the only handsome(One more time not trying to flex or boast) brother out of my 4 brothers, it is not always that easy.

CrimsonLol
11-09-2015, 11:28 AM
It doesn't always feels good being handsome, like me(Not trying to flex or boast), for example it feels weird and a bit akward when girls keep looking at you and they are trying to make eye contact, its hard, I am the only handsome(One more time not trying to flex or boast) brother out of my 4 brothers, it is not always that easy.

The worst scenario that could happen is to have a GUY to stare at you for 61 times in total since the start of April.

SpeedFreakz
11-09-2015, 12:08 PM
So what's the problem of being ugly?????

ambiguster
11-09-2015, 12:12 PM
I date lolis.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I knew you were a Lolicon :D :scratch:

So what's the problem of being ugly?????

The OP got Social-issues with the Society around him.

Besides, if i look ugly. I still have friends in my side (i meant RL, not IG)

Ceyx_GrowT
11-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Here's my bro. High five! :crazy:

WAQKY
11-09-2015, 01:44 PM
This thread is so inspiring... I wanna keep bumping this so that others will see this.

EMBRACE THE UGLINESS!!

Hans
11-09-2015, 01:45 PM
The very base of this topic distorts logic and is very opinionated. 'Nuff said, keep walking your endless cycle about "looking good" vs. "personalities".

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-09-2015, 01:55 PM
If you're talking about relationships, why do you have to be good-looking to get a lifetime partner? Do you see your mother to a famous handsome male celebrity or your father to a famous beautiful celebrity? No you don't. You're like all of us, we don't have a parents which are perfect in terms of looks. If you want a lifetime partner, you don't have to get all the qualities you expected women/men want to be, you have to be the person who'll he/she be truly happy with.

You'll realize these sort of things as you grow more mature. Don't get jealous over people with a relationship at a young age, they won't last forever anyways.

James Bond
11-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Here's my bro. High five! :crazy:

High five too bro!

Ceyx_GrowT
11-09-2015, 02:10 PM
If you're talking about relationships, why do you have to be good-looking to get a lifetime partner? Do you see your mother to a famous handsome male celebrity or your father to a famous beautiful celebrity? No you don't. You're like all of us, we don't have a parents which are perfect in terms of looks. If you want a lifetime partner, you don't have to get all the qualities you expected women/men want to be, you have to be the person who'll he/she be truly happy with.

You'll realize these sort of things as you grow more mature. Don't get jealous over people with a relationship at a young age, they won't last forever anyways.
That's how the way most (almost all) of the teenagers "fall in love" with a person.

Like a boy, "She's hot!" "She has a beautiful face!" "Blehblehbleh". If you're still <17, don't get too serious on having relationship. Better save time to study, etc.

dorie2739
11-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Something to think about relationships.
In the end:
The guys who want girls for their looks will get girls who want guys for their looks. Then cheated because there are so many beautiful people out there.

The guys who want girls for their personality, will get girls who like guys for theirs. Then long lasting because when you be yourself, you are unique, and there are no others like you.

Wow
Much quote
Very inspire
Wow

PolarisHD
11-09-2015, 02:34 PM
I date lolis.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrrXHOb4ihGGHgL18GpHq41lSD5tmW6 Gb7cZ8DcZfWzTlxyiTb

26FtW26
11-09-2015, 02:58 PM

James Bond is one sexy beast. And I'm straight. Damn. lol