PDA

View Full Version : Give me online games that allows real-life money to (insert game's currency) trading.

ElectroDream
11-09-2015, 12:55 PM
^ 'Nuff said, I need to work hard for the tab I talked about in my previous thread myself. I know most games, that includes Growtopia, doesn't allow that but there's always some games that allow those, and I'm here to find some. By saying this, it does not mean that I am going to sell WLs to IRL money because that's the rules and I hate rule breakers. However, if (insert a game) allows it then I'd like to give it a shot.

~$350 to go. :cry:

If anyone is curious, previous thread: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?273961-Mmkay-I-need-to-gather-android-and-apple-users-here

Indicative
11-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2. In short, cosmetic items make you look different. Some items look cooler than others. Some items are so cool that players are willing to pay money to acquire them. Therefore, by engaging in item trading, you can exchange your goods with another player for real dollars. This is all permitted, even encouraged, by Valve.

Well, there’s no guarantee that you’ll make a profit. Want to make money playing games? You’re going to have to sink in a lot of hours, which can eventually turn fun gameplay into work. There are stories of people who earn thousands of dollars per month, but they are the exception. Keep that in mind!

CodeSky
11-09-2015, 01:02 PM
CS:GO -) opskins

ElectroDream
11-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2. In short, cosmetic items make you look different. Some items look cooler than others. Some items are so cool that players are willing to pay money to acquire them. Therefore, by engaging in item trading, you can exchange your goods with another player for real dollars. This is all permitted, even encouraged, by Valve.

Well, there’s no guarantee that you’ll make a profit. Want to make money playing games? You’re going to have to sink in a lot of hours, which can eventually turn fun gameplay into work. There are stories of people who earn thousands of dollars per month, but they are the exception. Keep that in mind!

My grades have never turned really bad. Even if it does/will, I'll... I don't know. I don't even care anymore, time to jump into business.

I'll keep those games in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

CS:GO -) opskins

That game does sound familiar in my school. Kk this is good.

Aram Sevag
11-09-2015, 01:08 PM

Most items in dota 2 have been unmarketable recently. :rolleyes:

Indicative
11-09-2015, 01:09 PM
My grades have never turned really bad. Even if it does/will, I'll... I don't know. I don't even care anymore, time to jump into business.

I'll keep those games in mind.

Both games require special skill. If you are diligent enough and have bank account, try Bitcoin. I know someone who live in Bandung and get tons of money from it. I don't really know how it works tho.

ElectroDream
11-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Both games require special skill. If you are diligent enough and have bank account, try Bitcoin. I know someone who live in Bandung and get tons of money from it. I don't really know how it works tho.

I do have a bank account. Just made it today when I found proof that my dad technically 'scammed' me. Or at least, borrowing my pocket money for over 2 years and not returning it. :p

I'll keep that in mind, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Most items in dota 2 have been unmarketable recently. :rolleyes:

Removed that from the list. :rolleyes:

Indicative
11-09-2015, 01:13 PM
I do have a bank account. Just made it today when I found proof that my dad technically 'scammed' me. Or at least, borrowing my pocket money for over 2 years and not returning it. :p

Gooo for Bitcoinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. (It's similar to minecraft, your job is only mining gold all day)

ElectroDream
11-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Gooo for Bitcoinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. (It's similar to minecraft, your job is only mining gold all day)

Minecraft? I'm up for that! Wait, I'll try downloading it.

Indicative
11-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Minecraft? I'm up for that! Wait, I'll try downloading it.

It's not actually similar to minecraft..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

ElectroDream
11-09-2015, 01:19 PM
It's not actually similar to minecraft..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

kk

Not that similar but at least it ain't PvP etc

Hans
11-09-2015, 01:49 PM
CS:GO, DoTA 2, TF2, most common of them all.

You need luck in CS:GO though, but you can get a pretty nice $400+ profit if you get a real nice knife. (You should go for LoL if you want to at least get some challenge in DoTA 2 since they're 'kinda' similar but not the baseline of how players play the actual game. That is, if you can adapt quickly, you can just dive in and do whatever the heck you want.)

Oh, and CS:GO is paid in Steam and the other two is in Steam but free.

OR another good option would be joining local tournaments and winning fair amount of money in competitive games.