PDA

View Full Version : Just ranting some of my feelings. Read to find out why.

Panko
11-10-2015, 04:52 AM
Before I get started, this gets kind of personal so if you don't feel like finishing reading the whole thing, don't start :P. Also, please don't reply with any trolly or hatred filled comments, thanks.

Well, as you can tell from the title, this is just going to me ranting about my life. I will first start off with how everything came to how it is today (not in such a great position). Over the summer, my mother and father started the divorce progress. Throughout this, they would cancel it to try and revieve their chances, and then re-open the divorce then close up the idea and it just got really messy. Throughout all of this, everyone got really stressed out and that stress had to be taken out somehow. Well, my dad and I started to argue ALOT. Along with this, came depression. I have NEVER been depressed in my life, I always had it good and I really didn't complain a lot. Well, now that I am in the position I am in, I can say depression is not a joke. I have lost some close friends over the fact that what is happening to me is changing me. And all though most of you might say this is not the place to rant about my personal issues and look for pity, I really have nobody else to go to. I am afraid of losing more friends because of letting my feelings pour out. I don't know what to do anymore. The only enlightened thing throughout all of this is that I started talking to a girl who I really have deep feelings for. We get along great and we have already hung out a few times. Well, her friends are the friends that I have issues with and the ones who left me because I started to "change". (I mostly blame depression for this, because I started to change right around this time). Anyways, I really like this girl and she really likes me so it's all good right? Wrong. Her friends don't like the idea of me and her having a thing together or even being by each other. So now along with all of the family issues, I have to deal with this now. PLUS, I barely get to talk to her now. She might be moving away and she is all I really have left besides one really close friend. I don't know who to talk to because I am afraid of losing them and well since I have nothing to lose here, I decided to come on here.

I am not expecting you guys to comment back or anything, I just needed to tell somebody anybody about this because I can't take it anymore. Thanks for listening to whomever did..

|ThyLuigi|
11-10-2015, 04:55 AM
You could try doing some creative stuff, it's a good thing to bend your focus towards different things when stuff like this happen.

Panko
11-10-2015, 04:57 AM
You could try doing some creative stuff, it's a good thing to bend your focus towards different things when stuff like this happen.

I mean, I understand what you are saying. I have tried stuff, but I am kind of limited. My dad has grounded my indefinitely for my actions. So basically until he says so, I am not allowed to leave the house and it is driving me insane. I feel like just locking myself in a box and never coming out honestly.

JOSHIE63
11-10-2015, 05:13 AM
It could take modicum of effort and tons of comprehensibility to counterbalance depression. If it truly is diagnosed as depression — not self-diagnosed — there are tons of medications to assist in reprimand. However, most likely it is due to current events that transpired, which from reading, are certainly not joyous. My only reccomendation is to find an activity for casual enjoyment. This will lead to true friends and expression. For example, I have taken an interest in literature since I was eleven, and not only have I been able to improve as a writer, but also have made true friends as well. Not only physical benefits are to be reaped, but also a method on conveying the most convoluted emotions in a way only suitable to make one less intense for nerving them.

Trust me, there is always a way. Perhaps encounters have no been with the right people, myriads temperamental and capricious, unjustly unfaithful to a friendship in which commitment is necessary. Despite all of the negative experiences, there are always positive ones opaque, ten times more prominent in memory than those of the bad.

INB4 people will complain about my wording and derail this meaningful thread like idiots.

Panko
11-10-2015, 05:24 AM
It could take modicum of effort and tons of comprehensibility to counterbalance depression. If it truly is diagnosed as depression — not self-diagnosed — there are tons of medications to assist in reprimand. However, most likely it is due to current events that transpired, which from reading, are certainly not joyous. My only reccomendation is to find an activity for casual enjoyment. This will lead to true friends and expression. For example, I have taken an interest in literature since I was eleven, and not only have I been able to improve as a writer, but also have made true friends as well. Not only physical benefits are to be reaped, but also a method on conveying the most convoluted emotions in a way only suitable to make one less intense for nerving them.

Trust me, there is always a way. Perhaps encounters have no been with the right people, myriads temperamental and capricious, unjustly unfaithful to a friendship in which commitment is necessary. Despite all of the negative experiences, there are always positive ones opaque, ten times more prominent in memory than those of the bad.

INB4 people will complain about my wording and derail this meaningful thread like idiots.

Reading this made me feel a little better, thank you a ton man, seriously, thank you.

Seeing that you took the time to type all of that up means a lot to me.