PDA

View Full Version : Software stealing fail

Updated
11-10-2015, 10:42 AM
I tried to copy Adobe Photoshop CS6 to my flash drive from the school computer lol
but when I just opened my flash drive to copy the software to my pc it says that it can't or something
lolololo

NopTryu
11-10-2015, 12:11 PM
I tried to copy Adobe Illustrator too :P I know how you feel.

Hypnoid
11-10-2015, 12:13 PM
I tried to copy Adobe Photoshop CS6 to my flash drive from the school computer lol
but when I just opened my flash drive to copy the software to my pc it says that it can't or something
lolololo

Owner of the Abode would be like: What the hell is this kid doing. Really awesome software on school computer? LOLOL. Get rekt..

Updated
11-10-2015, 12:14 PM
I tried to copy Adobe Illustrator too :P I know how you feel.

wait i think it's because i copied from the shortcut on the desktop lol

- - - Updated - - -

Owner of the Abode would be like: What the hell is this kid doing. Really awesome software on school computer? LOLOL. Get rekt..

wth i was just stalking u and then saw ur current activity "replying to thread" lol

Hypnoid
11-10-2015, 12:15 PM

- - - Updated - - -

wth i was just stalking u and then saw ur current activity "replying to thread" lol

nu why u stalk mi stuuup.

ambiguster
11-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Which file did u copy?

The "core" folder in : D driver?, or its shorcut :rolleyes:

Updated
11-10-2015, 12:17 PM
nu why u stalk mi stuuup.

me tink u alt xdd

Hypnoid
11-10-2015, 12:17 PM
me tink u alt xdd

a alt with 600 posts?

Updated
11-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Which file did u copy?

The "core" folder in : D driver?, or its shorcut :rolleyes:

as i said earlier it's the shortcut <insert thousands of sweatdrop>
i was panicking since the teacher is roaming around the comp lab and might catch me lol. that's why it was so fast when i copied it lol
i was planning to copy counter strike too from the computer but nvm.

WAQKY
11-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Search the .exe program. Hopefully you can copy every file in time lol.

Updated
11-10-2015, 12:32 PM

ill just highlight all and ctrl+c
xd
but i need to wait for 10 more days until we can go to the comp. lab again D:

WAQKY
11-10-2015, 12:35 PM
There is a pirated portable version of Photoshop out there. Beware to not run it on a computer with Photoshop installed or you will have to reinstall all Adobe programs

Photoshop depends on the registry to work.

Tech guy saves the day! ^^^

Magicalfishy
11-10-2015, 03:33 PM
Get the serial key, not the software.

Told me to tell you this. :whistling:

michaelhans10
11-10-2015, 03:56 PM
lolololo

You remind me a fun and funny story about when i copy a game(growtopia ) i put to computer it can't it says like that , the funny part after that done. My flash drive was broken :(( the game not only growtopia such like edit stuff like photoshop and much more..

mrthadawee
11-10-2015, 04:02 PM

- - - Updated - - -

A shortcut only tells the computer to open a file from a specific directory. It isn't the actual file. Hence why you failed so badly...
It's a typical n00b mistake. In the old days one could take files from a disk and install things on their PC and "pirate" software that way.But nowadays if you have the license key for the programe you usually can install it on your PC providing you bought the software in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't open the .exe file without also having the component files and .dll files for it to work. Just copy the whole folder and hope you're not being a giant noob and it should be fine.

peck
11-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Actually copying over every file for most "windows implementation"(don't have the proper term for it) programs wouldn't work anyways (registry, program folders, executable and others).
Only effective way to take it is take an installer and the key.

darksnake99
11-11-2015, 12:34 AM
Also, software like Photoshop will require a license. When running it, you will not be able to use it unless you have a license.

if you just need an editior for you dank maymays, use Paint.NET. Photoshop is professional level stuff. Hence the $60 pricetag.

DeeJays
11-11-2015, 01:05 AM
I downloaded CS6 and Sony Vegas Pro 13 with a guide from youtube videos. They worked without any malware though. But not all guides from youtube are safe. You have to be really.... picky.

adobe and sony pls dun sue meh

Updated
11-11-2015, 11:10 AM
I downloaded CS6 and Sony Vegas Pro 13 with a guide from youtube videos. They worked without any malware though. But not all guides from youtube are safe. You have to be really.... picky.

adobe and sony pls dun sue meh

link plsss

Updated
11-11-2015, 11:17 AM
The Pirate Bay

Afaik, antiviruses don't catch this type of programs.

"don't catch this type of programs"
you mean they can have viruses?

Updated
11-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Cracked software is sometimes detected as viruses (Win32/HackTool.Patcher?) even when they are not.

TPB is generally safe, if you know you are using the original (can't post the URL here, so I'm just going to tell you the URL ends with .se)

y u no tell

Indicative
11-11-2015, 12:31 PM

11/10. You deserves a cookie.