PDA

View Full Version : What always give you a fortune?

NopTryu
11-11-2015, 12:54 PM
For me it's a shooting star.How about you? What always give you a luck/fortune?

WAQKY
11-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Surviving a car accident.

Darktek
11-11-2015, 12:55 PM
My necklace give me luck :rolleyes:

James Bond
11-11-2015, 12:56 PM
I don't believe in luck, but I do believe in Fate, luck means nothing to me, if I was about to get £100 tommorow, that's fate not luck. I don't believe in luck like how atheist don't believe in religion.

WAQKY
11-11-2015, 12:58 PM
I don't believe in luck, but I do believe in Fate, luck means nothing to me, if I was about to get £100 tommorow, that's fate not luck. I don't believe in luck like how atheist don't believe in religion.

Whoa......

NopTryu
11-11-2015, 12:59 PM

Maybe you believe in fate.I just have faith in my fate.Whenever the hope is fading I always have faith,not in supernatural,but in myself.In my opinion,it's good if people have something to have faith in.

James Bond
11-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Maybe you believe in fate.I just have faith in my fate.Whenever the hope is fading I always have faith,not in supernatural,but in myself.In my opinion,it's good if people have something to have faith in.

Yeah man so true :)

ambiguster
11-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Pray to god :rolleyes:

#ANALOGIST

or maybe be careful when theres stuff that gives bad luck
(like Unluckiest, ehem.. I mean. Black cats :whistling: )

Indicative
11-11-2015, 01:04 PM

I agree with this. The fact that we make our own decisions is exactly the reason we already have a pre determined fate. The decisions we make are a result of our environment and the things around us. The reason we have no control is that we will always make the same choice. If we were faced with the same choice over and over again, with no prior knowledge of the having already made the choice or the previous outcomes, whatever made us make the choice in the first place will make us make the same choice again and again and again. This shows us that we will always make a certain choice and therefore our lives can be mapped out in this way.

Aunos
11-11-2015, 01:06 PM
I agree with this. The fact that we make our own decisions is exactly the reason we already have a pre determined fate. The decisions we make are a result of our environment and the things around us. The reason we have no control is that we will always make the same choice. If we were faced with the same choice over and over again, with no prior knowledge of the having already made the choice or the previous outcomes, whatever made us make the choice in the first place will make us make the same choice again and again and again. This shows us that we will always make a certain choice and therefore our lives can be mapped out in this way.

True, but hey, when you buy a lottery ticket you always think for some luck and win some cash.

NopTryu
11-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Pray to god :rolleyes:

#ANALOGIST

or maybe be careful when theres stuff that gives bad luck
(like Unluckiest, ehem.. I mean. Black cats :whistling: )
They were born like that,nothing wrong with them.Some humans are scarier.:ninja: