PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem 2 is so cruel to me

XDCorez
11-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Started playing Fire Emblem 2, today deleted emulator and the GBA files because of frustration whenever my teammates die. And when they die, they don't come back.

Forever. (Because its a tactical RPG)

First I lost my Pegasus Knight which is Vanessa.
Well she is to blame for terrible stats, and next my Thief hero named Colm. They both have really long walking range which allows me to hide on the jungle terrain while there is a Fog Of War.

Man Fire Emblem is so cruel to me a newcomer.

Applez
11-11-2015, 01:50 PM
time to tip the scales

Boomer
11-11-2015, 01:52 PM
I had a dream about my old GBA last night. I raged at it over losing The Game Of Life, and cracked the screen. We then threw it away. That was about 8 years ago.

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
11-11-2015, 05:45 PM
time to tip the scales

i challenge my fate

the future is not written

[ayy lmao]

thegamer381
11-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Guys, guys, the fire emblem games are for HARDCORE GAMERS ONLY! Do not even THINK about playing this if you are a casual gamer, because you are GUARANTEED to fail miserably.

XDCorez
11-12-2015, 06:41 AM
Guys, guys, the fire emblem games are for HARDCORE GAMERS ONLY! Do not even THINK about playing this if you are a casual gamer, because you are GUARANTEED to fail miserably.

Lol you underestimate my wrath, not all gamers have to be hardcore to play Fire Emblem.
All you need is your brain and tactic thinking. I mean Fire Emblem 2 has a tutorial in it, so yeah. Im not dumb.

ambiguster
11-12-2015, 06:43 AM
Whats fire emblem? :crazy:

(i heard it from Super smash Bros :-} )

XDCorez
11-12-2015, 07:57 AM
Whats fire emblem? :crazy:

(i heard it from Super smash Bros :-} )
No it's different.
It's a tactical RPG.

thegamer381
11-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Lol you underestimate my wrath, not all gamers have to be hardcore to play Fire Emblem.
All you need is your brain and tactic thinking. I mean Fire Emblem 2 has a tutorial in it, so yeah. Im not dumb.

I played it, and one TINY mistake screwed me over for the rest of the game.

XDCorez
11-12-2015, 01:08 PM
I played it, and one TINY mistake screwed me over for the rest of the game.

One mistake can be fixed with save states.
Actually i deploy my punisher unit first (a unit who barely takes damage or magic damage)
I like this Paladin called Seth. (U know who this is irl :rolleyes:.)

mokky
11-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Made me think of this

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.