PDA

View Full Version : Do I thinka bout love too fast.

EpicKandy
11-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Eh I don't know what or whatever but I think I need lovebae I think I'm thinking about too fast because overally I think usually dating is at 8th grade but meh Im on 6th. For these who don't know for me 1st Grade starts at 7 yrs. So now I have 12.

About thinking my visual appearence, I'm not that pretty, and maybe bit too weighted, for like 5-10 kg I guess. IDK how far I'm from index or whatever that thing is called. So I weight 43kg aroung 1,50m high and I'm 12.

Not good at sports or art BUT I'm great at Math (At least meh), IT, English Language (Not born language), and Russian language (Which is also not born language but good at it). But meh I don't think it's affecting that.

My point of view: Side effect of corruption.

iNarwhal
11-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Eh I don't know what or whatever but I think I need lovebae I think I'm thinking about too fast because overally I think usually dating is at 8th grade but meh Im on 6th. For these who don't know for me 1st Grade starts at 7 yrs. So now I have 12.

About thinking my visual appearence, I'm not that pretty, and maybe bit too weighted, for like 5-10 kg I guess. IDK how far I'm from index or whatever that thing is called. So I weight 43kg aroung 1,50m high and I'm 12.

Not good at sports or art BUT I'm great at Math (At least meh), IT, English Language (Not born language), and Russian language (Which is also not born language but good at it). But meh I don't think it's affecting that.

Do not date whatsoever.Live your child to the fullest.You only have one year left of it.

barhoomi
11-12-2015, 04:24 PM
This is funny

very funny, indeed.

GTLighty
11-12-2015, 04:26 PM
duude, your gonna regret not enjoying your childhood. Dating is for older people, have fun now and don't care about love and stuff like that.

EpicKandy
11-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Have fun yeeey. Playing GT all the way! Soon Autumn ends and it will be litterally dark always as I leave school.

l0l
11-12-2015, 05:12 PM

//Russian? Since when do they teach russian as a foreign language, lol?

Anyways, theres me, just a careless kid, sitting there behind a wall of his opinions, having an acute social anxiety disorder. Not complaining about life, not wanting to suicide, not saving tumblr quotes about how hard it is to be a teenager and how I want to kill myself. Just being there, doing stuff. Learning things. Being the smartest in the class, yet the most anti social. Everyone considered me a mega-hacker-computer geek, although I rarely spoke to anyone. But later I realised that this is not a way to go, and perhaps I should just get comfortable with the community around me. Not fooling around, not screaming like crazy, not pretending to be autistic. Just being myself. And then at around 13, this girl started texting me. Now I am 14, and we are dating.

Now, this is not a success story, or a guide how to get a GF. Just saying that if you are being yourself and trying to contribute to society, in any way, it will just happen naturally.

Hopefully.

_____

PS To all the people saying that you should enjoy your childhood etc etc.

For everyone childhood is different, it happens differently, and ends at different times. Some children have never experienced childhood. Some adults are still in that phase. So it is really your decision to make, but I think that you probably have a different concept of dating, who knows. Anyways, there is only you to decide. You shouldn't ask for help from strangers to control your emotions - perhaps only an advice.

EpicKandy
11-12-2015, 05:17 PM
//Russian? Since when do they teach russian as a foreign language, lol?

Anyways, theres me, just a careless kid, sitting there behind a wall of his opinions, having an acute social anxiety disorder. Not complaining about life, not wanting to suicide, not saving tumblr quotes about how hard it is to be a teenager and how I want to kill myself. Just being there, doing stuff. Learning things. Being the smartest in the class, yet the most anti social. Everyone considered me a mega-hacker-computer geek, although I rarely spoke to anyone. But later I realised that this is not a way to go, and perhaps I should just get comfortable with the community around me. Not fooling around, not screaming like crazy, not pretending to be autistic. Just being myself. And then at around 13, this girl started texting me. Now I am 15, and we are dating.

Now, this is not a success story, or a guide how to get a GF. Just saying that if you are being yourself and trying to contribute to society, in any way, it will just happen naturally.

Hopefully.

I guess its for talking with Russians. Latvia is near Russia meh.
But meh I guess need to be yourself and bring my lazy ass to learn something in programming

Also about child hood I guess im in position between Childhood and mature. I also bet this is my last year or so in this.

Arnold
11-12-2015, 07:23 PM
doughnut date!
My school year, ugh, full of girls who are desperate (and boys too).
this can lead to disruption in your education

Magicalfishy
11-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Dating as young lads and lasses tends to only last 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months. In other words, wait until you are at least an adult. :sweatdrop:

Indicative
11-13-2015, 10:20 AM
6th grade? That's too early for dating. You need to wait until you're in Senior High School because dating might affect your grades at school.

KKcupcake
11-13-2015, 01:43 PM
personally you should wait until you are at least 16-17.

iFrostSpark
11-13-2015, 01:51 PM
6th grade + 12 yrs old?
wat