PDA

View Full Version : Discussion on Terroism

hammerkraz
11-13-2015, 11:59 PM
its happening WAY to much and I want to dicuss it with people

I respect the people who died in France. I hope solsagann is ok

but who else thinks we need to fight back now?

Play360
11-14-2015, 12:11 AM
Even if we need to, the armed forces needs to discuss their next plan on attack before they even do.

Wolf404
11-14-2015, 12:22 AM
Not Everyone Over There Is A terrorist Prime Example is Me... Do U consider Me A Natzi? Think before u act or The united States Could Be Blown Away With Nuclear War..

THE COLD WAR TRUELY ISNT OVER BELIEVE ME

The United States Is Weak.. Your Nationalism makes you think not. Did U Know That The Soviet Still Has Much To Many Nuclear Missiles? Tbh I don't want war, but I'd it was to happen the USA would lose

darksnake99
11-14-2015, 12:24 AM
Not Everyone Over There Is A terrorist Prime Example is Me... Do U consider Me A Natzi? Think before u act or The united States Could Be Blown Away With Nuclear War..

THE COLD WAR TRUELY ISNT OVER BELIEVE ME

is this a joke? I don't see any proxy wars or political tension between superpowers.

complete
11-14-2015, 12:34 AM
its happening WAY to much and I want to dicuss it with people

I respect the people who died in France. I hope solsagann is ok

but who else thinks we need to fight back now?

Man its not that easy to destroy a terrorist group.i mean its like impossible.

Wolf404
11-14-2015, 12:38 AM
Man its not that easy to destroy a terrorist group.

Very True And The USA WILL BE ATTACKED BY THE SOVIETS.. THEY WILL NOT BE PREPARES FOR NUCLEAR WAR...little do The Americans know The Soviet Union has not gave up

darksnake99
11-14-2015, 12:39 AM
Very True And The USA WILL BE ATTACKED BY THE SOVIETS.. THEY WILL NOT BE PREPARES FOR NUCLEAR WAR...little do The Americans know The Soviet Union has not gave up

The Soviet Union no longer exists.

Wolf404
11-14-2015, 12:42 AM
is this a joke? I don't see any proxy wars or political tension between superpowers.

You will Not see them Right now... Americas Attention is on ISIS.. If You Declare War On ISIS or the Middle east territory. It Gives The Soviets A Chance To Attack. The axis Has Not Gave Up

World Domination Is Still In Greed

I will not tell any further But The Axis Is planning In Secret

- - - Updated - - -

The Soviet Union no longer exists.
little Do U Know It Does... America Is Not the only country With Secrets...

ElectroDream
11-14-2015, 12:44 AM
If anyone can fill me in regarding what happened, like, give me an article to read or so, it'd be appreciated.

Updated
11-14-2015, 12:45 AM
If anyone can fill me in regarding what happened, like, give me an article to read or so, it'd be appreciated.

https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwmdb26t78v?

ElectroDream
11-14-2015, 12:46 AM
https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwmdb26t78v?

Invalid link. D:

I so want to know what happened..

jenova
11-14-2015, 12:53 AM
I haven't been on GT in so long but my thoughts are with Solsagann too. I hope he is well.

JOSHIE63
11-14-2015, 12:53 AM
You will Not see them Right now... Americas Attention is on ISIS.. If You Declare War On ISIS or the Middle east territory. It Gives The Soviets A Chance To Attack. The axis Has Not Gave Up

World Domination Is Still In Greed

I will not tell any further But The Axis Is planning In Secret

- - - Updated - - -

little Do U Know It Does... America Is Not the only country With Secrets...

I forgot. Are you not the top military strategist for the…uh…"Soviet?" You must know so much that everyone else does not.

meowza
11-14-2015, 12:57 AM
Invalid link. D:

There was a terrorist attack on Paris. If I'm correct I believe it was Isis (I'm not sure) and 120 people died. There are now enforced rules on bedtimes in Paris and the borders are closed.

Wolf404
11-14-2015, 01:02 AM
I forgot. Are you not the top military strategist for the…uh…"Soviet?" You must know so much that everyone else does not.

I keep up with politics of the middle east. I Know More than Most, But Not All. But If U Think That The Axis Powers Are Done. Your Wrong I'm not saying That Rhw Axis Rules All.. I admit The Military plans Are Very Stupid In Past Wars (ww1, ww2) But when Everyone Is Trying to Recover From A War( If It Happens) With ISIS... Can They Not Attack The Weak And Rule? Think Brother Think!

darksnake99
11-14-2015, 01:02 AM
Invalid link. D:

Multiple synchronized terrorist attacks in Paris in a millitrarized fashion. 100+ people killed. All on civilian targets. French borders closed.

Wolf404
11-14-2015, 01:03 AM
There was a terrorist attack on Paris. If I'm correct I believe it was Isis (I'm not sure) and 120 people died. There are now enforced rules on bedtimes in Paris and the borders are closed.

I get The borders being Closed , But I don't understand Cerfews. I mean If A building is gonna be blown up Or burnt So would they?

JOSHIE63
11-14-2015, 01:11 AM
I keep up with politics of the middle east. I Know More than Most, But Not All. But If U Think That The Axis Powers Are Done. Your Wrong I'm not saying That Rhw Axis Rules All.. I admit The Military plans Are Very Stupid In Past Wars (ww1, ww2) But when Everyone Is Trying to Recover From A War( If It Happens) With ISIS... Can They Not Attack The Weak And Rule? Think Brother Think!

It would be easier to attack when a country is weak; the problem is that the U.S. refuses to fully engage I.S.I.S. Also, the whole "Axis powers exist" thing seems to be a bit of a stretch.

meowza
11-14-2015, 03:06 AM
I get The borders being Closed , But I don't understand Cerfews. I mean If A building is gonna be blown up Or burnt So would they?

Because a lot of people who are outside at night are either kidnapped or adult napped or whatever it's called. Or they get shot. So if there are curfews it will be easier for police to detect suspicious attackers.

bubblehubble_
11-14-2015, 03:08 AM
Invalid link. D:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/paris-shooting-attacks-explosion-1.3318444

For anybody else who needs to know what happened. ^^^

Rest in peace, all victims of this attack.

hammerkraz
11-14-2015, 09:28 AM
I sense this is not the end of the attack and I really am deeply sorrowed for France but we need more than a plan of action

plus wolf if the "soviet" decided to attack again I dont think it would last with the UK and US and some other countries against them
plus they wont use nukes its risk to them too.

Boy255
11-14-2015, 09:32 AM
Countries fight over problems my 3 year old brother can solve

TheOnlyBoy

Also what happened to Infer aka ZachCotton?

Hans
11-14-2015, 09:55 AM

Of course, the law in which everybody abides in "the strong over the weak" in which they will rule. Oh boy, isn't our race just so convenient?

hammerkraz
11-14-2015, 09:58 AM
Of course, the law in which everybody abides in "the strong over the weak" in which they will rule. Oh boy, isn't our race just so convenient?

Wolf tbh you sound like you cant wait for a war ...

DerpySpaces
11-14-2015, 01:26 PM
I am not sure if Wolf is a McCarthyist or a troll.

lukj2001
11-14-2015, 05:34 PM
Fight...fight and fight and you will face the wrath of the servant of mine...