PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News

Updated
11-14-2015, 01:35 AM
John Cena is attacking Paris!!!!

JOHNNNN CEEENAAAAA
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

darksnake99
11-14-2015, 01:40 AM
CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:10 AM
Dude... People ****ing Died... :nope:

mokky
11-14-2015, 02:12 AM
Dude... People ****ing Died... :nope:

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
somebody dies everyday.
You'll get used to it someday

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:13 AM
Death is still something you arnt used too?

No I Am Used To It. Are You? Looks Like You Don't Know ****. :nope:

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:13 AM
Death is still something you arnt used too?

It seems like you aren't used to having emotions. How would you feel if this happened to your family? Still emotionless, eh?

Chocolatte
11-14-2015, 02:14 AM
Guys, although it may seem far away, it could potentially happen to you one day. There are people cowering in their homes afraid to do anything. It's not a time for internet memes and jokes.

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:17 AM
It seems like you aren't used to having emotions. How would you feel if this happened to your family? Still emotionless, eh?

Exactly Sage Doexys! Put Yourselves In Their Shoes. Imagine Having Your Mom Die In That. I Doubt You Would Still Be Talking Like That TheOnlyFish. :nope:

Updated
11-14-2015, 02:18 AM
plot twist: john cena is now travelling to paris

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:19 AM
Exactly Sage Doexys! Put Yourselves In Their Shoes. Imagine Having Your Mom Die In That. I Doubt You Would Still Be Talking Like That TheOnlyFish. :nope:

You don't have to feel the same way for them as if you lost your family, but still, seriously? Death ain't a happy thing. Someone out there is feeling like the world is crumbling on them as they walk, if they can even walk with all the suffering they are going through.

Off topic: Ok... How is it that one can mess up a name like that when it is right in front of you?

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:24 AM
No. But you know what i do know? The United states murded thousands and THOUSANDS of palestinian people. The United states is Committing mass genocide and people in the united states DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT! But people act like they actually CARE about what the f*** is going on, when 90% of america will forget about this problem the next day.

The United states CONTROLS the media.
It's so sad how they demonize the middle east for acting out WHILE they're doing the same thing back TO PALESTINE!

Your argument is invalid. You can't blame us for something the government has done. None of us have the power to stop them from killing people the way they are. If anyone is blaming the Middle east, then that's their fault as well. We know it is ISIS doing this, not the countries themselves, even if they control part of them.

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:28 AM
The country is in a civil war and yea, we kill a lot of people, but how many more would die if not for those deaths?

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:31 AM
You obviously have no idea whats going on in palestine so I'm just gonna stop. Because obviously genocide is something that's "a-ok!"to you. Have a good day.

I am not fine with Genocide by any matter. If you read what I had said earlier more thoroughly, then you wouldn't be making such needless assumption.

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:33 AM
You obviously have no idea whats going on in palestine so I'm just gonna stop. Because obviously genocide is something that's "a-ok!"to you. Have a good day.

:nope: Oh I Know What Is Going On, Probably More Than You. My Cousins Went There To Fight, One A Marine Sniper, 2 Marines, And 1 Navy. YOU are one of those people that has no idea. Imagine if U.S. did not participate. It would be worse than you can imagine. Sure, we are killing a LOT of people, but in protection. If I were you, I would STFU because you aren't thinking. :nope:

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:39 AM
Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard someone say. The united states doesn't have any troops grounded in palestine. 100$ you dont even have a brother

Bitch you better pay up then. You are a ****ing stupid ass. The USA has troops everywhere. My cousin is at KOREA right now, and she is in the Navy. First get your facts straight, dumbass. :nope:

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:41 AM
Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard someone say. The united states doesn't have any troops grounded in palestine. 100$ you dont even have a brother. Lmao what a lie

- - - Updated - - -

Have a good day. I just hope you start to pay more attention. Anyways, you're cool dude sage.

BTW, stupidest isn't a word dumbass. :nope:

Indicative
11-14-2015, 02:42 AM
This turned out to be drama. Please keep your debate civil.

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:44 AM
By the way, stupidest is a word dumbass.

Think before you post.

Its "most stupid".

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:45 AM
This turned out to be drama. Please keep your debate civil.

Sadly, most people don't keep it civil and turns out to be this. If only people could actually think and not go full on "I'm gonna wreck your face you little piece of :poop:".

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:45 AM
Stop wasting earths precious air

Im not wasting air. Im not talking.

mokky
11-14-2015, 02:46 AM
Stupid

Definition: you

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:46 AM
Stop wasting earths precious air

I hope you realize he is wasting electricity more than air.

PiZaHuTt
11-14-2015, 02:47 AM
I've had you bullshit, I'm not wasting my time with you, it's not worth it. Bye retards! :wave:

Aquarious
11-14-2015, 02:48 AM
Seriously guys, just quit it.
Sparking meaningless dramatic fights like this will help benefit no one at the end of the day and just end up hurting everyone involved. You both preached for peace, yet look where you are now.

PiZaHuTt
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-finger005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Updated
JOHNNNN CEEENAAAAAAAAAAA

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:54 AM
Yeah, I think you're going to get an infraction or possibly the ban hammer.

The way he is speaking, it seems like he just might.