PDA

View Full Version : Newest Update: 'All attackers are dead' – police

Indicative
11-14-2015, 02:34 AM
The Paris police prefect has now confirmed that the attackers at the Bataclan rock venue blew themselves up with suicide belts as police closed in, killing four.

He said the gunmen first sprayed cafes outside the venue with machine gunfire, then went inside the concert hall and killed more before the assault by security forces.

The prefect, Michel Cadot, said one set of attackers was at the Stade de France, and at nearly the same time the second group attacked within the city.

Cadot said all the attackers are believed dead, although authorities are hunting for any possible accomplices.

Nothing much happen in Paris right now. I will try to keep you guys up to date with the current situation. If you don't like to read, here are the summary.

129 people were killed and 352 injured in Friday's attacks
'Three co-ordinated teams' appear to have been behind attacks
Bataclan attacker 'was Frenchman known to police'
Stade de France attackers 'had Egyptian and Syrian passports'
French interior minister gives local authorities right to impose curfews
One Briton is confirmed to have been killed
Islamic State claims responsibility for attacks in official statement

15:25 British feared missing at Bataclan

British fans attending the concert at Bataclan last night are feared missing. Between 10 and 15 members of an underground fan group called The Queens of the Stone Age Family are believed to have attended the concert, according to fan group administrator Nicholas Traill.

Speaking to The Telegraph, Mr Traill said: "I am trying to establish exactly how many of our members were there. So far I think the number is 10-15, but I fear it may have been many more."

Among the Britons at the concert were Mariesha Jack and Christine Tudhope, two friends from Glasgow who reportedly escaped the bullets by hiding in a cellar for three hours. Last night Ms Tudhope, 35, posted a message on her Facebook page to reassure her loved ones, saying: "Thanks for your concern everyone both Mariesha Jack and me are out and safe xxx"

15:16 Paris is quiet this evening

Camilla Turner writes: The streets of Paris seem quiet. Many shops and cafes remain closed with their shutters down - not what you would expect for a Saturday afternoon.

Meanwhile, a crowd is gathering at Place de Republique, on the border of the 3rd, 10th and 11th arrondissements - despite calls not to assemble in public.

This square and the monument at its centre became a rallying point in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo attacks earlier this year, with Parisians leaving floral tributes and messages of solidarity for the victims. It was also where the Je Suis Charlie march began.

Chocolatte
11-14-2015, 02:35 AM
I sure hope so, Paris doesn't need more casualties

Horse
11-14-2015, 02:40 AM
This is what happens when you let bad people in. Close the borders immediately.

HerobrineFan
11-14-2015, 02:48 AM
Good grief.

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:49 AM
This is what happens when you let bad people in. Close the borders immediately.

I believe they already did. Its sad how far some idiots can go thinking killing people will make things better for their liking.

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 02:51 AM
How about.

We ban guns forever?

and nukes, and bombs, and everything else that might cause harm to people

Like that would happen... Most humans just really love violence....

Indicative
11-14-2015, 02:58 AM
How about.

We ban guns forever?

I don't think that's a good idea.. Guns don't kill people, people with guns do. Oh, and they're usually bad people. Background checks should be run on anyone who wants to buy one to make sure they aren't criminal, mentally ill or have a family with criminal history.

mokky
11-14-2015, 03:00 AM
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Inb4 players use this as put it in their worlds on signs to get tokens.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that's a good idea.. Guns don't kill people, people with guns do. Oh, and they're usually bad people. Background checks should be run on anyone who wants to buy one to make sure they aren't criminal, mentally ill or have a family with criminal history.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
We have no guns here.

Pretty safe.

Also background checks can't stop it.
There's a black market for a reason.

bubblehubble_
11-14-2015, 03:06 AM
Okay. Take this.

Guns and nukes and bombs etc, are used in war right? If we banned them everywhere, wars would stop completely. Now, if there is a black market runnin around like mokky said, we can make that illegal.

So it would actually be pretty safe to stop using guns entirely.

Yes but people would always have a way to get weapons behind the law's back. Black markets are illegal, and it's going to be very hard to stop everybody.

meowza
11-14-2015, 03:09 AM
How about.

We ban guns forever?

As much as I would love this I honestly think that would make it worse. By banning guns innocent people would turn over there weapons and he phycopathic murderers and terrorists would attack leaving the innocents defenseless. I just wish I could invent a time machine and go back from making weapons invented so was would never start

Indicative
11-14-2015, 03:13 AM
Okay. Take this.

Guns and nukes and bombs etc, are used in war right? If we banned them everywhere, wars would stop completely. Now, if there is a black market runnin around like mokky said, we can make that illegal.

I do not think that guns should be banned. Many people use them for hunting and other things. It would be unsafe for police officers to be on patrol without them. If anything, gun control laws should be tightened so that people who shouldn't have guns cannot have access to them.

Would the holocaust have happened if the Jews had guns? Would Stalin have murdered millions if his civilians have guns. As long as the populace is armed the government is kept in check. Every one of the people on here that says only the government should have guns is missing a crucial fact.

That governments have killed the most people with guns throughout history. If normal civilians can't get guns, it just makes it easier for criminals to obtain guns, because making pot, cocaine, etc. It only made the black market on these items bigger, and more profitable. It's not the gun that's dangerous (If its built to standards anyway), but its the person with the gun, whether they be a law abiding, but unsafe citizen, or a criminal.

meowza
11-14-2015, 03:14 AM
Okay. Take this.

Not exactly because one country can't just make a law for the whole world to ban guns. All countries would have to agree on it which I doubt they would. Even if they did what if there was a black market do you really think they would stop just because it's illegal for heavens sake they started th black market to sell guns ILLEGALLY in the first place. How would you stop the black markets when no one has weapons and defenses. Because now no government or army has weapons leaving everyone defenseless to just die.

SageDeoxys
11-14-2015, 03:19 AM
As much as I would love this I honestly think that would make it worse. By banning guns innocent people would turn over there weapons and he phycopathic murderers and terrorists would attack leaving the innocents defenseless. I just wish I could invent a time machine and go back from making weapons invented so was would never start

Sadly, weapons have been a great contribution to humanity rising to what it is now, not like that is all good or anything.

Indicative
11-14-2015, 03:22 AM
Read the whole post for once.

I said black markets should be illegal aswell.

How can we make black markets illegal? A black market or underground economy is a market in which goods or services are traded illegally. The key distinction of a black market trade is that the transaction itself is illegal.

ElectroDream
11-14-2015, 04:20 AM
I do not think that guns should be banned. Many people use them for hunting and other things. It would be unsafe for police officers to be on patrol without them. If anything, gun control laws should be tightened so that people who shouldn't have guns cannot have access to them.

Would the holocaust have happened if the Jews had guns? Would Stalin have murdered millions if his civilians have guns. As long as the populace is armed the government is kept in check. Every one of the people on here that says only the government should have guns is missing a crucial fact.

That governments have killed the most people with guns throughout history. If normal civilians can't get guns, it just makes it easier for criminals to obtain guns, because making pot, cocaine, etc. It only made the black market on these items bigger, and more profitable. It's not the gun that's dangerous (If its built to standards anyway), but its the person with the gun, whether they be a law abiding, but unsafe citizen, or a criminal.

My heart tells me that you googled then copy pasted that.

meowza
11-14-2015, 04:23 AM
Read the whole post for once.

I said black markets should be illegal aswell.

Your not seeing my point. Black markets are groups organized to sell illegal things Example: (drugs Military grade weapons, etc)Black markets are already illegal but that doesn't stop them from doing it. Just like murder is illegal, yet there are thousands of murders.

Rockytop
11-14-2015, 04:31 AM
I hope sollygann is alright. :panic:

Tech
11-14-2015, 04:42 AM
Your not seeing my point. Black markets are groups organized to sell illegal things Example: (drugs Military grade weapons, etc)Black markets are already illegal but that doesn't stop them from doing it. Just like murder is illegal, yet there are thousands of murders.

That's why they should ban guns, nukes, bombs, etc. murders will stop and the black market would go down.

Spencer1221
11-14-2015, 04:51 AM
That's why they should ban guns, nukes, bombs, etc. murders will stop and the black market would go down.

You think that..... But in reality you can't stop them. Even if you tried how would you stop criminals who have guns and others who don't and guns aren't always used for bad.... people have to protect themselves sometimes.

Boy255
11-14-2015, 04:57 AM
Question of the Day:normal people doesnt have any type of guns?!

KKcupcake
11-14-2015, 05:59 AM
Okay. Take this.

it's not that easy omg.
even with total prohibition and great amounts of threats and fines, there will still be black markets and people in possession of guns.

stopping violence is impossible.

Indicative
11-14-2015, 07:12 AM
Update: Solsa is fine.

Boy255
11-14-2015, 07:35 AM
it's not that easy omg.
even with total prohibition and great amounts of threats and fines, there will still be black markets and people in possession of guns.

stopping violence is impossible.

First thing first:who the heck is allowed a gun other then police?

Runo
11-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Let's hope there won't be any more of these!
PEACE

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Solsa is fine.

Yay... Thank god he was not taken as one of the hostages:crazy:

Indicative
11-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Yay... Thank god he was not taken as one of the hostages:crazy:

yeah he's my fav moderator.

Dinobones62
11-14-2015, 10:22 AM
How about.

We ban guns forever?

Good luck telling the Americans that

Indicative
11-14-2015, 10:40 AM
Newest Update:

09:59
French president blames Islamic State group for Paris attacks

President Francois Hollande today said the Paris attacks were "an act of war" and had been organised and planned from abroad.

He condemned a "planned act of war" by "Isil barbarians" and declared three days of mourning after the "cowardly" attack.

"We will hit them mercilessly at home and on all territories", he said. The president will convene the upper and lower houses of parliament in Versailles on Monday. We will hit them mercilessly

DerpySpaces
11-14-2015, 01:20 PM
"It is a good thing that war is hell, because we humans will be fond of it."

meowza
11-14-2015, 03:08 PM

No,they wouldn't. Your not seeing my point. He people doing this are murderers, crooks, terrorists, BAD people. They just want to watch the world burn. If it's illegal that gives them an advantage to attack while everyone's defenseless. They don't care if they die or go to jail. To heck 5 of the terrorists killed them self yesterday because they were suicide bombers.

Play360
11-14-2015, 03:11 PM
It would be awesome if you can update us on what's happening, since not all of us can view the news up live on streaming.

Berzox
11-14-2015, 03:15 PM
#Pray4Paris

Indicative
11-14-2015, 03:16 PM
LATEST, LATEST UPDATE

14:22 - 300 people treated in hospital, 80 in serious condition

Paris hospitals are treating 300 victims from the Paris attacks, according to new figures: 80 people remain in a state of "absolute emergency", 177 are in state of "relative emergency", 43 are witnesses and relatives, and 53 people have been discharged.

14:58

Gatwick's North Terminal remains closed after security alert

Play360
11-14-2015, 03:20 PM
LATEST, LATEST UPDATE

14:22 - 300 people treated in hospital, 80 in serious condition

Paris hospitals are treating 300 victims from the Paris attacks, according to new figures: 80 people remain in a state of "absolute emergency", 177 are in state of "relative emergency", 43 are witnesses and relatives, and 53 people have been discharged.

14:58

Gatwick's North Terminal remains closed after security alert

Oh, hell. What's happening on the world? :nope::nope:

Indicative
11-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Oh, hell. What's happening on the world? :nope::nope:

It's all because of ISIS. :(

Indicative
11-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Nothing much happen in Paris right now. I will try to keep you guys up to date with the current situation. If you don't like to read, here are the summary.

We must be prepared for British casualties, says Cameron
Police search for black car in connection with attacks

British fans attending the concert at Bataclan last night are feared missing. Between 10 and 15 members of an underground fan group called The Queens of the Stone Age Family are believed to have attended the concert, according to fan group administrator Nicholas Traill.

Speaking to The Telegraph, Mr Traill said: "I am trying to establish exactly how many of our members were there. So far I think the number is 10-15, but I fear it may have been many more."

Among the Britons at the concert were Mariesha Jack and Christine Tudhope, two friends from Glasgow who reportedly escaped the bullets by hiding in a cellar for three hours. Last night Ms Tudhope, 35, posted a message on her Facebook page to reassure her loved ones, saying: "Thanks for your concern everyone both Mariesha Jack and me are out and safe xxx"

Camilla Turner writes: The streets of Paris seem quiet. Many shops and cafes remain closed with their shutters down - not what you would expect for a Saturday afternoon.

Meanwhile, a crowd is gathering at Place de Republique, on the border of the 3rd, 10th and 11th arrondissements - despite calls not to assemble in public.

This square and the monument at its centre became a rallying point in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo attacks earlier this year, with Parisians leaving floral tributes and messages of solidarity for the victims. It was also where the Je Suis Charlie march began.

Tohru
11-14-2015, 04:08 PM
Paris should search their records to identify possible suspects. We don't want this happening again. And also, the other countries should take caution and do so as well in case they want to hit the big nations. France, UK, and USA especially.

Potato
11-14-2015, 06:50 PM
No.

Shut up. Make it happen.

You are all talk....you don't know anything about war or weapons -.-

Indicative
11-15-2015, 12:36 AM
I will close the live update. :rolleyes:

Punch
11-15-2015, 01:29 AM
Wait, solsa lives in paris? :o (forgive my noobness senpai)

Indicative
11-15-2015, 01:33 AM
Wait, solsa lives in paris? :o (forgive my noobness senpai)

https://www.instagram.com/p/-C9L8wS0HH/?taken-by=solsagann

IcyElectrons
11-17-2015, 02:07 AM
The Paris police prefect has now confirmed that the attackers at the Bataclan rock venue blew themselves up with suicide belts as police closed in, killing four.

He said the gunmen first sprayed cafes outside the venue with machine gunfire, then went inside the concert hall and killed more before the assault by security forces.

The prefect, Michel Cadot, said one set of attackers was at the Stade de France, and at nearly the same time the second group attacked within the city.

Cadot said all the attackers are believed dead, although authorities are hunting for any possible accomplices.

129 people were killed and 352 injured in Friday's attacks
'Three co-ordinated teams' appear to have been behind attacks
One Briton is confirmed to have been killed

It's apparently a suicide mission. Well pray for Paris innocent people are killed because of some terrorist groups. Hope for good luck for NATO to stop the Islamic Terrorists.