michaelhans10
11-14-2015, 05:31 AM
Hey, forumers
I wanna inform you guys to #Prayforjapan and #prayforparis too
I hope Seth and solsagann will be alright

The news is this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-34816292

More news "Japan earthquake 2015"
A magnitude 7.0 earthquake has struck off Japan's south-western coast, triggering a small tsunami.

The Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) said a 30cm (1ft) tsunami was registered on the southern Nakanoshima island, part of Kagoshima prefecture.

There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

A tsunami warning issued for Kagoshima and Satsunan islands was later lifted. The quake happened at a depth of about 10km (six miles).

The US Geological Survey said it was some 159km south-west of the town of Makurazaki.

In 2011, a massive earthquake caused a tsunami that left more than 18,000 people dead or missing in north-eastern Japan.

Some 230,000 people have yet to return to their home towns since the disaster.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 November 2015
powerful 7.0-magnitude earthquake off Kyushu early Saturday produced small tsunami but no major damage, authorities said.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the epicenter of the shallow quake, which struck at 5:51 a.m., was about 160 km (100 miles) from the town of Makurazaki. Its focus was about 10 km under the ocean floor, according to both the USGS and the Meteorological Agency.

The Meteorological Agency issued a tsunami advisory but cancelled it about 90 minutes later.

A tsunami about 30 cm high was observed on Nakanoshima, but no major damage from either the quake or tsunami was reported, and a pair of reactors at the nuclear power plant in nearby Sendai were unaffected, Kyushu Electric Power Co. said.

“There was no abnormality at the number one and the number two reactors following the quake,” said Naoyuki Igawa, a spokesman for Kyushu Electric.

“We are still checking but we have not seen any damage to the facility.”

Tetsuro Shinchi, an official with the Kagoshima Prefectural Government, said all appeared normal.

“We have not received any reports of injuries or damage following the earthquake and tsunami advisory,” he said, adding that residents were still being told to be cautious.

“I felt a fairly strong jolt, but I have not seen anything unusual.”

A massive undersea quake that hit in March 2011 sent tsunami barrelling into Honshu’s northeast coast, killing thousands of people and swamping the cooling systems at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, sending three reactors into meltdown.

The nuclear disaster, the world’s worst since Chernobyl, has displaced tens of thousands of people and rendered tracts of land uninhabitable, possibly for decades.

What is earthquake?

Earthquakes with magnitude of about 2.0 or less are usually called microearthquakes; they are not commonly felt by people and are generally recorded only on local seismographs. Events with magnitudes of about 4.5 or greater - there are several thousand such shocks annually - are strong enough to be recorded by sensitive seismographs all over the world. Great earthquakes, such as the 1964 Good Friday earthquake in Alaska, have magnitudes of 8.0 or higher. On the average, one earthquake of such size occurs somewhere in the world each year.

Magnitude measures the energy released at the source of the earthquake as determined from measurements on seismographs. An earthquake has one magnitude. The magnitude scale most commonly in use now is called the moment magnitude scale. Moment is a physical quantity proportional to the slip on the fault times the area of the fault surface that slips; it is related to the total energy released in the EQ. The moment magnitude provides an estimate of earthquake size that is valid over the complete range of magnitudes, a characteristic that was lacking in other magnitude scales.

Intensity measures the strength of shaking produced by the earthquake at a certain location. Intensity is determined from effects on people, human structures, and the natural environment. An earthquake can produce shaking of many different intensities. The Modified Mercalli Intensity Scale is used in the US.

I hope everyone will be alright.
#Prayforjapan
#Prayforseth
#prayforsolsagann

Update: Paris,France
The Paris police prefect has now confirmed that the attackers at the Bataclan rock venue blew themselves up with suicide belts as police closed in, killing four.

He said the gunmen first sprayed cafes outside the venue with machine gunfire, then went inside the concert hall and killed more before the assault by security forces.

The prefect, Michel Cadot, said one set of attackers was at the Stade de France, and at nearly the same time the second group attacked within the city.

Cadot said all the attackers are believed dead, although authorities are hunting for any possible accomplices.

source : I exa :D

Thanks for reading
PS: I move thread because i wanna make loads of info :D

Zinkoff
11-14-2015, 05:35 AM
And it's friday 13 is it because of this day?

michaelhans10
11-14-2015, 05:36 AM
Pray for japan! here is the news :D

- - - Updated - - -

1 hour ago.

MyLegGuy
11-14-2015, 05:38 AM

It's 2:38 PM in Japan. 11/14/15.

michaelhans10
11-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Bump..

#prayforjapan

SnowKuro
11-14-2015, 10:11 AM
So much unlucky things in the last 36 hours