PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions...

lolgal96
11-14-2015, 01:43 PM
I go to a fairly big school district, my high school has about 3500 kids in it.

Either way, there was this teacher that a lot of kids got a creepy vibe from back when we were in 8th grade.

Apparently, this 26-year-old man is asking 13 year old girls out. And he fails any girl who rejects him.

Proof is this girl who we're friends with. My friend, in my grade, had this teacher in 8th grade. He saved a perfect test he got because he was proud of it.

The girl had the same exact answers as our friend.

She had gotten them all marked wrong.

A LOT of girls are getting failed by this teacher just because they refuse to go out with him. I talked to some students who had him last year and they said that they were creeped out by him.

The only issue is that telling the principal won't do any good.

This teacher's brother is the assistant principal at this middle school.

I don't know what to do. I still don't know how true this is but I'll have to find out more. What's happening is straight up pedophilia and possible child molestation. I don't know what these girls can do. Their only option is to talk to their guidance counselors and change history classes. But that won't solve the problem.

What should we be doing about this?

BoredSozes
11-14-2015, 01:44 PM
Collect all evidence & go to the principal!

Aunos
11-14-2015, 01:46 PM
First, please change some of the terms in your post cuz you know... Kids.

Ask all the parents of your friends for help. Call the police if nesasary. (Don't need to unless there doing a crime)

CoryT
11-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Dont contact the principal

They dont do anything but fire the pedophile

Best bet is going to the police and grabing enough evidence to support your case, you(and your friends) can sue him if you like if you want a little extra money in your pockets:sweatdrop:

But best bet is going to the police or telling your parents so they can help you, even if he isnt one, at least you know

Play360
11-14-2015, 03:06 PM
That's pretty sad to hear, or worse they could have a nervous breakdown. If they can't report/consult to the higher management of the school, they should transfer to another one.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-14-2015, 03:08 PM
Tell your parents! Rage war against the school through your parents. Huehuehuehue

Berzox
11-14-2015, 03:13 PM
Collect all evidence and tell your parents. They'll do the work!

craft3d
11-14-2015, 03:41 PM
That is quite disgusting. You should probably make an document on this case, and have people make their input into this case, and forward to the local police station.

When I mean document, I don't mean a piece of paper with some scribbles on it.

I mean something that has individual sections of context and content that describes what has been truly going on, and stories to back them up.

Hopefully it works.

JOSHIE63
11-14-2015, 03:52 PM
A similar occurance transpired in my school district. All the teachers involved — plus one for intimidating a witness — were arrested for corresponding charges. The best thing to do is tell parents and let them handle it. The reports of an adult are much more precedented than those of a middle-schooler. Not to say that it is a lie, but a middle-schooler would not know how to go about handling it.

Tohru
11-14-2015, 04:02 PM
Consult with your parents about it and explain the issue. You can also get as much evidence for your parents to present to the court to prove his disgusting actions guilty. You should also sue him because grades are extremely important to your future. :sweatdrop:

That really sucks how a teacher would do that. It's really low as well as extremely horrifying. A teacher is supposed to be trustworthy, but I guess some aren't. Have your parents call the police and set up a trial with him. Make sure to gather the evidence and expose the poor dude.

|ThyLuigi|
11-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Either call the police or go higher than the principal—the superintendent.

lolgal96
11-14-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm going to speak to the kid who originally brought it to our attention. We see him every day and we can try and find out as much information as we can. Thank you for the help. We'll have to take this to the police at this point :nope:

Tohru
11-14-2015, 08:39 PM
I'm going to speak to the kid who originally brought it to our attention. We see him every day and we can try and find out as much information as we can. Thank you for the help. We'll have to take this to the police at this point :nope:

Best of luck to you. Hope justice plays out or karma gets that guy.

TheSphere
11-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Or you can troll him lol

Get someone to go out behind a certain place,in a dark alley.

Then stab him. He's the one feeling little 13yr old innocence now.