PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Wizard101?

Comment
11-15-2015, 06:10 PM
I know it's too nerdy to ask but anyone played it, or still playing it? I play it because it's magic and imagination. 100826

Simplify_
11-15-2015, 11:02 PM
That game is real?!?!?!

Aram Sevag
11-15-2015, 11:45 PM
I gave up when they introduced all their pay-to-win policies.

atwistoffate
11-16-2015, 01:06 AM
I stopped playing years ago, waiting for it to be free.

Just a few more years :cry:

Randeeh
11-16-2015, 01:08 AM
I stopped playing years ago, waiting for it to be free.

Just a few more years :cry:

I still play it XD, AND THEY'RE GOING FREE AND NOT PAY TO WIN ANYMORE?? WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING

The game is actually fun though

atwistoffate
11-16-2015, 01:09 AM
I still play it XD, AND THEY'RE GOING FREE AND NOT PAY TO WIN ANYMORE?? WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING

The game is actually fun though

Yea it was really fun, and I somehow enjoyed the 1 hour pvp when I became like level 70.
The grinding part is the most annoying part though

How has the updates been?

Randeeh
11-16-2015, 01:15 AM
Yea it was really fun, and I somehow enjoyed the 1 hour pvp when I became like level 70.
The grinding part is the most annoying part though

How has the updates been?

OH ITS TWIST XD HEY MAN. And yea I haven't been playing for a while but I just got on with my little cousins XD and there's new bundles and the updates are pretty good. There's more worlds and newer and better equipments and such now

atwistoffate
11-16-2015, 01:22 AM
OH ITS TWIST XD HEY MAN. And yea I haven't been playing for a while but I just got on with my little cousins XD and there's new bundles and the updates are pretty good. There's more worlds and newer and better equipments and such now

lol cool, it was fun exploring new worlds, they always looked amazing.
You ever tried Pirate101?

Randeeh
11-16-2015, 01:27 AM
Nope XD, I wanted to like finish W101 before I moved on XD hbu? Add me on some social media so we can hangout more like we talked about once XD? (Skype or Curse or sumtin)

atwistoffate
11-16-2015, 01:33 AM
Nope XD, I wanted to like finish W101 before I moved on XD hbu? Add me on some social media so we can hangout more like we talked about once XD? (Skype or Curse or sumtin)

Any is fine, and I'm still on league e.e, getting annoyed with it after the recent patch. I need a new game D:

Randeeh
11-16-2015, 01:43 AM
Any is fine, and I'm still on league e.e, getting annoyed with it after the recent patch. I need a new game D:

Alrights, and yea lol meta is getting changed, Im kinda getting used to it so far but meh XD hows it goin for you? LES ROLL AND PLAY W101 TOO