PDA

View Full Version : Singaporeans!

4youu
11-16-2015, 07:30 AM
Well, i don't mean to scare you guys, but we may be one of ISIS's next target.
https://gyazo.com/277b5550b08a953269bbe4b4d970b503

For those of you who do not know who ISIS is, it is a militant group formed to bring about chaos in the world. They are very likely to be the ones responsible for the France attacks.

They have issued a statement, claiming that their next targets would be : Rome, London, Washington and Singapore. A group of Syrians will be entering Singapore tomorrow. Although the borders check may have become stricter, no one knows what may happen.

Stay safe, everyone of you.

Mark Chong
11-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Oh okay. I wonder what will happen.

KKcupcake
11-16-2015, 07:51 AM
i thought the targets were london, rome, and washington?

4youu
11-16-2015, 07:59 AM
i thought the targets were london, rome, and washington?

and Singapore. I missed out on Washington.

Trolled
11-16-2015, 08:07 AM
Considering we paid so much to the government... :rolleyes:

and taxes to government... so be4 i grow up to national service, please protect us oh mighty army of republic of singapore... WHY IS ISIS IN INDONESIA ANYWAY...

PINCH
11-16-2015, 08:09 AM
:O
Even though I'm not Singaporean, speak or understand it.
Be careful. Better yet, be absent for SCHOOL. EH, then it's just a rumor and nothing happens >.>

I've heard that Philippines too will get attacked. Scared as hell.

Trolled
11-16-2015, 08:14 AM
In Germany, you can buy a new Porsche for $50,000 and with that money in Singapore, you can buy a used 6-8 year old Honda Civic, with a Certificate of Entitlement (more than 50k?) that expires in 2 years.
On the other hand, our Internet is quite good

LMAO dont know shd start migrating or not coz things here r too ex but internet here is gd... so confused:panic:

KKcupcake
11-16-2015, 08:15 AM
and Singapore. I missed out on Washington.

oh god.
i'm scared.
but why would isis target SG?
we do not discriminate our muslim friends?
or does isis simply want the bragging rights that they invaded singapore?
either way the prospect of isis attacking singapore is quite terrifying :x

mrthadawee
11-16-2015, 08:33 AM
Any major city is a "target". ISIS are coming through Europe by means of migration, Germany, Sweden and Britain are facing the brunt of it. We are most likely next. If you're that concerned about them then get your balls out of your hands and do something about it. Oh wait... You can't? Better hope that your country has some sort of defence that isn't screwed up to the point where they let them walk right in.

Migration is bad for the sense that ISIS have an open gate to all the countries they want to attack if anything.

Stay safe but don't panic too much. ISIS only got strong because the West were *****footing around the situation and let it grew. They should have nipped it in the bud before they actually became a problem.

Daily reminder that Russia did more damage to ISIS in a couple of weeks than what America has done in 13 months... Pat yourself on the back, Russia.
There was a really moving video on Youtube about the truth of these migrants. But Youtube blocked it for "racism"... Funny that...

- - - Updated - - -

oh god.
i'm scared.

Wake up friend, ISIS don't care if you discriminate Muslims or not. They wish to invade and kill every "infidel" (someone who does not believe in Islam) and turn everywhere into a giant Sharia state (Sharia law is a Muslim law which basically makes everyone who isn't Muslim a second class citizen).
They're using the opportunity of migration and open borders to get to places where usually they couldn't. Putting everyone else at risk.

Sky123456789
11-16-2015, 08:34 AM
oh god.
i'm scared.

Cuz we are allies with Paris and ISIS attacks those who go against them?

mokky
11-16-2015, 08:35 AM
Pfft.

We should had remained a neutral country.

mrthadawee
11-16-2015, 08:36 AM
In Germany, you can buy a new Porsche for $50,000 and with that money in Singapore, you can buy a used 6-8 year old Honda Civic, with a Certificate of Entitlement (more than 50k?) that expires in 2 years.
On the other hand, our Internet is quite good

Just gonna leave this here... :^)

KKcupcake
11-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Cuz we are allies with Paris and ISIS attacks those who go against them?

but we don't stick our nose in isis' business?
like, singapore doesn't do a very big part in stopping isis currently.
besides, singapore has a very small population.
however i can see why isis is tempted to come here,
singapore is very tech savvy and has smart people, along with a reasonably good economy (and internet huehue)

PINCH
11-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Any major city is a "target". ISIS are coming through Europe by means of migration, Germany, Sweden and Britain are facing the brunt of it. We are most likely next. If you're that concerned about them then get your balls out of your hands and do something about it. Oh wait... You can't? Better hope that your country has some sort of defence that isn't screwed up to the point where they let them walk right in.

Migration is bad for the sense that ISIS have an open gate to all the countries they want to attack if anything.

Stay safe but don't panic too much. ISIS only got strong because the West were *****footing around the situation and let it grew. They should have nipped it in the bud before they actually became a problem.

Daily reminder that Russia did more damage to ISIS in a couple of weeks than what America has done in 13 months... Pat yourself on the back, Russia.
There was a really moving video on Youtube about the truth of these migrants. But Youtube blocked it for "racism"... Funny that...

- - - Updated - - -

Wake up friend, ISIS don't care if you discriminate Muslims or not. They wish to invade and kill every "infidel" (someone who does not believe in Islam) and turn everywhere into a giant Sharia state (Sharia law is a Muslim law which basically makes everyone who isn't Muslim a second class citizen).
They're using the opportunity of migration and open borders to get to places where usually they couldn't. Putting everyone else at risk.

Scary... as ... scary can be..
I can't even to ISIS..
Also, why are all of you only caring about PARIS.. did y'all not hear about Israel or something..
They got bombed and over 1,000+ people died.
They never reported it because there is almost no technology and anyone else to post it.
I guess I'm the only one to see it..? :scratch:

GrateNPowder
11-16-2015, 09:03 AM
At least we have 2 of our Total Defence in Singapore:
- Military Defence (they can attack ISIS terrorists)
- Civil Defence (sirens and shelters so that we can avoid ISIS)
I hate a bad ending to SG50...

mokky
11-16-2015, 09:15 AM
some bans aren't permanent, unlike the mistake your parents made which has become permanent

Anonymous is after them righttttt?

We'll be fine