PDA

View Full Version : oh great another war....

Ilikecats
11-16-2015, 02:59 PM
so war agians ISIS.... ISIS better lose... here is where you can read about it.. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anonymous-declares-war-on-isis-after-paris-attacks/ar-BBn3FZy?li=AAa0dzB

Aunos
11-16-2015, 03:02 PM
so war agians ISIS.... ISIS better lose... here is where you can read about it.. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anonymous-declares-war-on-isis-after-paris-attacks/ar-BBn3FZy?li=AAa0dzB

ISIS is gonna lose because ISIS is...

I ncredibly
S tupid
I n
S o many ways.

Plz don't hunt be down

Mark Chong
11-16-2015, 03:24 PM
WoopWoop!
Anonymous VS Isis

Ilikecats
11-16-2015, 03:50 PM
WoopWoop!
Anonymous VS Isis

which means the US and a few others are going to war agains ISIS

AdminBro
11-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Its too small to read.

Isis...Ahhhhh...the idiots who drive around in 98 Ford Rangers with machine guns on top because they're too poor to afford any decent war equipment. Figure out where they're hiding and deploy 1 or 2 B52s.

Their advertising campaign left them in tatters. Seriously, they recruited people of all kinds but have no equipment now -.-

Liammagoo
11-16-2015, 08:20 PM
Always had a thing for anonymous
They're frigging awesome.

Mark Chong
11-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Always had a thing for anonymous
They're frigging awesome.

I like the mask.

Selling
11-16-2015, 08:27 PM
At this point its just stupid ✌

Ilikecats
11-16-2015, 08:40 PM

at least we are stopping hopefully. most the countrys arent happy with isis...

TheSphere
11-16-2015, 08:53 PM
How much ya wanna bet The USA will give ISIS military weapons and tell them to attack Pakistan.

Then ISIS will betray. :whistle: doesn't ring a bell...

DarkLight7
11-16-2015, 08:54 PM
No worries ISIS cannot win,they can blow up their men only for a limited amount of times,eventually they will run out of men :)

Polar
11-16-2015, 08:59 PM
I hope everything will be ok :nope:

Ilikecats
11-16-2015, 09:01 PM
How much ya wanna bet The USA will give ISIS military weapons and tell them to attack Pakistan.

Then ISIS will betray. :whistle: doesn't ring a bell...

you know how muc hwe hate them in the us we bombed there oil company for god sake they will be killed no matter what they do next. the countrys are under heavey guard now...

Boomer
11-16-2015, 10:34 PM
No worries ISIS cannot win,they can blow up their men only for a limited amount of times,eventually they will run out of men :)

Thats true; unlike rifles and RPGs (so outdated lmao), you can't buy men at Suicide-Bombers R Us.

xZachCottonx
11-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Its too small to read.

Isis...Ahhhhh...the idiots who drive around in 98 Ford Rangers with machine guns on top because they're too poor to afford any decent war equipment. Figure out where they're hiding and deploy 1 or 2 B52s.

If I made it any bigger, Anulot would ban me again.

IcyElectrons
11-17-2015, 02:09 AM

It's not another war. People see the war against ISIS already ended but the war against terrorism isn't.The war of terrorism is still on and many people died from this fighting against many Islamic Terrorist groups such as Al-Queda and the Islamic State of the Levent and Syria. Hope the war ends soon though and hope for the downfall of the terrorists.

Stanley Petcarer
11-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Anonymous has believe it or not hacked and closed down a total of 5500 ISIS Social Media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. We hope that Anonymous are able to tell the officers of #OpParis to arrest them and execute them. :prophet::prophet:

Bruce Wayne
11-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Anonymous has believe it or not hacked and closed down a total of 5500 ISIS Social Media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. We hope that Anonymous are able to tell the officers of #OpParis to arrest them and execute them. :prophet::prophet:

Facebook dosent even do their job.

They have to get a hacker squad to do it.

So, yeah.

#CloseDownSocialMedia

Magicalfishy
11-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Dig this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9bMYcmUFg

iEmeraldBoy
11-18-2015, 08:18 PM
One does not simply kill ISIS. ISIS has been breed from U.S. involvement. My suggestion would be to let Putin come and take over the world and just nuke every country.

Anyone else notice how people who love Russia are like Hitler? They only want a certain breed of people, plus how do we know that there isn't ISIS in Russia

26FtW26
11-18-2015, 08:19 PM
tip: anonymous hasn't actually done jack for like the last few years. just some kiddies who think it's cool to ddos a website/minecraft server and then say they're anonymous haha

ps pls dont rek me anonymous im friendly

PolarisHD
11-18-2015, 08:39 PM
Dig this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9bMYcmUFg

The comments on that video are too cancerous.

Boomer
11-18-2015, 08:42 PM
The comments on that video is too cancerous.

Ew god you're right.

mrthadawee
11-18-2015, 09:13 PM
lol, Anonymous has been a great big joke since 2008. If anyone seriously think they're cool they should really lurk more on the internet.

Real anonymous = we dox, hack and send pizzas to people's houses for the lulz. Because we can.

"modern" anonymous = WE R LEGION WE DONT FOGIV WE ARE A SEEKRET GROOP OF SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR HAX0RS AND WE ARE ACTIVISTS OMG JUST LIKE GREENPEACE BUT WITH INTERNETZ XDXDXD. FEER US *tips fedora*

Metalwire
11-18-2015, 09:21 PM
War is never the answer when will people learn:nope:

Boomer
11-19-2015, 02:09 PM
My suicide bomber joke got removed and I got an infrac because it was "racist and offensive." Nice try Solorien, no one here likes ISIS.