PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL YOU BRONY HATERS

Player3D3
08-21-2013, 02:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmZ2a8sCzz4

BlasterXT
08-21-2013, 03:31 AM
That was way to violent considering that kiddies view this O.O

in my opinion nobody should be that "obsessed" with any show/anima whether its naruto or My little pony. One reason I think people hate on bronys is because they think they are Homosexual or gay... That's the sad truth that people will judge on what things may or may not be based on what they watch even though they don't know the person.... <that's just my view on things>

iCat
08-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Those are some violent ponies..

Swertip
08-21-2013, 03:45 AM
Oooooohhhkaaaaayyyyyy.......

StormWire
08-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Is brodie a brony?

iCat
08-21-2013, 03:54 AM

Makes you wonder what he watches.

l0l
08-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Arent Ponies afraid of blood etc?
I think they cant even lift a gun.. hah...

#HatersGonnaHate

minha1234
08-21-2013, 04:19 AM
...........Ah.

SlaSHadow
08-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Yes.

Because saying "haters must die" reflects well on the Brony community.

l0l
08-21-2013, 04:40 AM
But seriously. I dont see why did normal people and bronies started that war. Yes, there are some people that dint like it. Some people do like it. Some people play CoD and dont know what is MLP at all. It is your intersts, your communities, your rights. If you dont like it - well, say that you dont like it so others would understand it. If you do like it, theres no need to curse and swear and fight with the people who dont like it. Just ignore the "bullies" and watch your ponies.

I-Am-Legend
08-21-2013, 11:22 AM
The Characters From Team Fortress Two vs. Ponies?

DemonBoii
08-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Tha was so badass im a lover not a hater and ponys can pwn anyone but so sad for deerpy hooves :( she never gets to participate in anything fun

KillerXD
08-21-2013, 12:32 PM
2 words: disturbing video. I'm neutral, anyway.

Exod
08-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Why is this here? Why would you put this in a growtopia forum? This doesnt belong here! All the internet is full of you! Please!

And whats up with that video anyway? I thought tou bronies were all 'Friendship and tolerance'! Guess not...

Im not a hater or anything. Im just angry that this show is EVERYWHERE and i cannot find a site where there are no bronie posts.

PEACE!

cuteKashos
08-21-2013, 02:06 PM
sorry, not loading...What is the picture like?

(Or is it soooo horrid that I should just not ask)

Player3D3
08-21-2013, 03:06 PM

Haha. Actually my sister watches this. When I watch YouTube its usually Science or math related.

Why is this here? Why would you put this in a growtopia forum? This doesnt belong here! All the internet is full of you! Please!

And whats up with that video anyway? I thought tou bronies were all 'Friendship and tolerance'! Guess not...

Im not a hater or anything. Im just angry that this show is EVERYWHERE and i cannot find a site where there are no bronie posts.

PEACE!

This is RTsoft Tavern dude.

But it is not that it is a good show it is a legitimate show.A lot of people enjoy mostly because its different. I personally think it is ok I watch all episodes but I would never watch an episode twice. Cause most of them are crap. Only reason i watch it is because of my sister.

Yes.

Because saying "haters must die" reflects well on the Brony community.

Haha. Well this video refers mostly to haters within the gaming community. I dont think any real brony hater killing will be done.:sweatdrop:.

Neokje1
08-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Yes, this will be the next team fortress update.
Later they will add pokemons and fairy's :sweatdrop:
Still pony's are awesome, I'm just not a brony

~neokje1

Flame_Rex
08-21-2013, 03:39 PM
I just had to post this. :p 11747

DevinS
08-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Is brodie a brony?

Just because someone is called Brodie, doesn't mean that he's a brony.

I'm not a Brony, I'm just a regular Bro (PewDiePie).

I don't know what to say about this video... just... just.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz7YN1AQmQ

IAmABrodie
08-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Is brodie a brony?

No, I'm not a Brony(I'm neutral).
My name represents a term used mostly by Surfers and Skaters to represent one's friend, or another way to say "Bro". The correct way is really spelled with a "Y" and not an "IE".
Just wanted to point that out. A LOT of people confuse me for a Brony because of my name.

Now back on subject....

This video says a lot.... Mostly not to pick on Bronies.

Player3D3
08-21-2013, 07:32 PM
I just had to post this. :p 11747

Mad funny. I almost fainted. :p

firerfight
08-21-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm a brony also. Nothing bad about it.

syrup
08-21-2013, 09:52 PM
These themes are inappropriate for children, kid's might not even know what a brony is, but after this video, they might start a violent nature at an early age. It has gun's and a moment when the "bird" was shown. :sweatdrop:

Player3D3
08-21-2013, 09:57 PM
These themes are inappropriate for children, kid's might not even know what a brony is, but after this video, they might start a violent nature at an early age. It has gun's and a moment when the "bird" was shown. :sweatdrop:

Dont go there man. Kids see this type of things all the time. This is the internet man. Dont become one of those people that are trying to baby proof the internet. And I realy do not think that a single video such as this will plunge a child into a life of viloence.

Rethink your comments sir. This is after all the internet. I break no forum rules and I dont plan to do so. The Violence is only to a certain degree.

syrup
08-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Dont go there man. Kids see this type of things all the time. This is the internet man. Dont become one of those people that are trying to baby proof the internet. And I realy do not think that a single video such as this will plunge a child into a life of viloence.

Rethink your comments sir. This is after all the internet. I break no forum rules and I dont plan to do so. The Violence is only to a certain degree.

I'm only trying to prevent children from seeing anything more bad even if they already seen a video like this.

That was just my opinion, so please have some respect. I also never said you broke any forum rules. Rethink your own comments please.

Back on topic: I'm no brony, but those ponies had some serious moves.

Player3D3
08-21-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm only trying to prevent children from seeing anything more bad even if they already seen a video like this.

That was just my opinion, so please have some respect. I also never said you broke any forum rules. Rethink your own comments please.

I simply made a statement. I never said you pointed out that I broke forum rules. In that post I was simply stating my opinion.

Once again again rethink your coments. We can go back and forth on this thread but I suggest ending it here.

Cade83
08-21-2013, 10:21 PM

Very true. They know all sorts of things they shouldn't know at their young age. It's frightening actually. I mean, look at Sponge Bob. It's really weird. Children these days actually enjoy some violence. And other stuff... Anyways, if kids watch violent things, it is very doubtful that they will become serial killers when they grow up.

This is a scary kid thing...
No hate please... it gets... disturbing.
It gets really scary around 2:30 (http://youtu.be/9C_HReR_McQ?t=2m28s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ

Newbie3
08-21-2013, 10:22 PM
This is the most dumbest useless BORINGEST lamest video.

Boomer
08-21-2013, 10:27 PM
I may consider watching this if this is how they actually act in the show...:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

There's an old saying: guns don't kill people; I kill people. Just because a 5 year old sees a gun doesn't mean he's going to become violent.

najimac
08-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Umm Its supposed to Be "She" not "He"
Ok That's what i found.

syrup
08-21-2013, 10:45 PM
I may consider watching this if this is how they actually act in the show...:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

There's an old saying: guns don't kill people; I kill people. Just because a 5 year old sees a gun doesn't mean he's going to become violent.

Better safe than sorry.

TheDarkWolf
08-21-2013, 11:38 PM
That was barely violent at all. That was even boring. So boring. If you guys watch a video about my life you'd be dead by the end if it.

iCat
08-22-2013, 12:07 AM
All you people hating goes back to the topic of, haters gunna hate.

TheDoctor
08-22-2013, 12:45 AM

Not very appropriate but, awesome still :D

syrup
08-22-2013, 12:48 AM
That was barely violent at all. That was even boring. So boring. If you guys watch a video about my life you'd be dead by the end if it.

Parents of the child think otherwise.

Cade83
08-22-2013, 12:55 AM
If your talking about the video I posted, it isn't disturbing in a violent way, it's disturbing in the way that its unexpected. There's these creatures that seem to belong in a little kid show singing about creativity then there's suddenly blood everywhere. I agree that it isn't that violent.

I've read about much more violence then that...

l0l
08-22-2013, 02:24 AM
If your talking about the video I posted, it isn't disturbing in a violent way, it's disturbing in the way that its unexpected. There's these creatures that seem to belong in a little kid show singing about creativity then there's suddenly blood everywhere. I agree that it isn't that violent.

I've read about much more violence then that...

I think we were all talking about the Mane 6 video.

And also, at the end it gets psychedelic character. Which means something that is beyond the understanding, something that is "otherwise". Psychedelics usually have something to do with blood, but not always. Sometimes it just random weird (very weird) looking stuff or else. Just type "psychedelics" in youtube If youre interested in what I said above.

Player3D3
08-22-2013, 03:10 AM
Parents of the child think otherwise.

Last time I checked it was the parents responsiblity to monitor their childs activity. If there is something in which a parent has deemed necessary to there child then it is time they take action. We online users can care less about what is put online as long as it goes along the rules and protocols of said page.

We are not the parents of random kids that go online. They already have parents. It is the parents responsibilty to educate their child in the ways of online safe browsing. So if something is posted inapropiate or deemed as offensive to a parent then they need to take their child of forums or whatever page the parent viewed as innapropiate.

raqk
08-22-2013, 03:20 AM
Last time I checked it was the parents responsiblity to monitor their childs activity. If there is something in which a parent has deemed necessary to there child then it is time they take action. We online users can care less about what is put online as long as it goes along the rules and protocols of said page.

We are not the parents of random kids that go online. They already have parents. It is the parents responsibilty to educate their child in the ways of online safe browsing. So if something is posted inapropiate or deemed as offensive to a parent then they need to take their child of forums or whatever page the parent viewed as innapropiate.

yup, i agree. i was just thinking about all the commercial that say: kids get you parents permission before going online... parents are suppose to know what kids are doing online, and should also supervise them if they are to go on any sites that allow people to talk freely... plus if your this worried, why don't you yell at people on YouTube for posting all the crap on there, if it wasn't on YouTube it probably wouldn't end up here

Fuzzy Peach
08-22-2013, 03:24 AM
Phew so glad I'm not hater

Weep
08-22-2013, 10:15 AM

I wouldn't expect this from you, Player!

Also, remember Player,

LOVE AND TOLERATE!

nawt hate kthnxbai

Boomer
08-22-2013, 12:44 PM

One more thing- Growtopia has guns in it. Combine that with a trigger-happy maniac like me(:rolleyes:) and you've got a mini terrorist running through Growtopia Land. Not once have I ever seen a post by a 5 year old's older brother/sister/parent that said he was offended.

syrup
08-22-2013, 09:31 PM

I agree with you, if kids are online, I'm pretty sure that the parents would keep a watchful eye.

Iguana
08-22-2013, 09:56 PM
I honestly hate Bronies, 1.) They're usually old creepy guys watching it. 2.) They are annoying beyond the point I can stand. 3.) old guys shouldn't be watching little girls shows.

l0l
08-23-2013, 04:34 AM
I honestly hate Bronies, 1.) They're usually old creepy guys watching it. 2.) They are annoying beyond the point I can stand. 3.) old guys shouldn't be watching little girls shows.

The best explanation. Ever.

najimac
08-23-2013, 01:27 PM
This is an un legit video,I do hate ponys more than shooting games!
I hate the two games in the video,So LOL:panic:

DevinS
08-23-2013, 01:45 PM
Actually, It's very weird to see 15+ year olds who watch My little Pony. But I think they enjoy it. Just let them live in their world when you don't like bronies.

But this video, is violent.

- - - Updated - - -

This is an un legit video,I do hate ponys more than shooting games!
I hate the two games in the video,So LOL:panic:

I really love shooting games. I already bought GTA 5. :crazy:

Angrox
08-23-2013, 03:31 PM
I love garry's mod videos. And i love ponies.
This video is awesome! xD Never expected this from you , Player3D3:whistling:

Player3D3
08-23-2013, 04:29 PM

There are two sides to MLP. There is the show and then there is the fan content. Some of the fan content like any other fan content can be very legit. The Show is for little girls but anyone can view it if they want. It gets creepy when they start spending most of there time watching the shoe:crazy: instead of going to work.

Last time I watched a MLP episode was about 6 months ago. And you will never see me at any MLP related event. I agree that grown men should not obsess over ponies. But then again obsessing over anything is bad. If your a guy and you have balance with things I guess its cool to watch it, especially in America where you free to watch anything as long as its legal.

TheDarkWolf
08-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Ponies are creepy, especially MLP's design. By the way, if you think guns and shooting is violent, well... L-O-L.

PewDie
08-24-2013, 04:07 AM

Im a girl and im 11 LOL and old guys can watch annything they want but dora. :whistling: