PDA

View Full Version : ISIS is gonna get hacked!

just one growtopian
11-16-2015, 08:57 PM
The anonymous hacker group has stated that they will start doing attacks against ISIS. http://www.maxim.com/tech/article/anonymous-isis-islamic-state-paris-attacks-2015-11

peck
11-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Anonymous can't hack anything. They had one guy code a booter a long time ago and everyone joined the "get a mask and ddos people" club. I wouldnt be suprised if they only had maybe one or two hundred people who knows the difference between LAN and WAN.

Tech
11-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Anonymous can't hack anything. They had one guy code a booter a long time ago and everyone joined the "get a mask and ddos people" club. I wouldnt be suprised if they only had maybe one or two hundred people who knows the difference between LAN and WAN.

Yeah. And they have the power to hack powerful companies such as Target, Walmart, etc. They totally can't hack anything.

KKcupcake
11-17-2015, 12:08 AM
cool
(10chars)

peck
11-17-2015, 02:45 PM
Yeah. And they have the power to hack powerful companies such as Target, Walmart, etc. They totally can't hack anything.

Lol every hacker isn't anonymous.

The target and wallmart hackers never revealed a name or claim of themselves doing it because they're smart.

Taking down ps network and website? Ddos. When have they done any real hacking these past years?

Seah Kaijun
11-17-2015, 03:09 PM
Lol every hacker isn't anonymous.

The target and wallmart hackers never revealed a name or claim of themselves doing it because they're smart.

Taking down ps network and website? Ddos. When have they done any real hacking these past years?

Theres a reason why they are known as the anonymous. :whistling:

Magicalfishy
11-17-2015, 03:13 PM

They've been obtaining and leaking their locations to authorities. People related to ISIS are actually getting taken down thanks to anonymous.

Stanley Petcarer
11-17-2015, 03:41 PM
It had happened yesterday. Anonymous has hacked a total of 1174 ISIS accounts. 3 was already arrested in France.:prophet:

Dinobones62
11-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Do Isis even know about the internet:crazy:

peck
11-17-2015, 03:57 PM
Theres a reason why they are known as the anonymous. :whistling:

But it wasn't the "anonymous" who did it. It was hackers that chose to stay anonymous, but aren't a part of the group "anonymous".

- - - Updated - - -

They've been obtaining and leaking their locations to authorities. People related to ISIS are actually getting taken down thanks to anonymous.

Lol that's because they are just getting the social media's of regular people joining the group, they have yet to find anything that can actually be used against ISIS.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes ISIS uses the internet to recruit people funNY enough, they have twitter accounts and tell everyone who is following them to start an uprising, all anonymous is doing is "leaking" the people who are following and doing nothing whatsoever.

I really don't know how every single one here is so naive about this topic they are oh so worried about. Anonymous is a joke, someone tell them to hack/dox me, I'll even skype call them and let them try to Wireshark me

Blitzkrieg
11-17-2015, 04:38 PM
Does ISIS even care about the internet? *facepalm*

Isis uses the internet to spread fear and recruit people.

Boomer
11-17-2015, 04:45 PM

Oddly enough, yes.