PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Great

Ceyx_GrowT
11-16-2015, 10:50 PM
I heard the news today. ISIS is planning to attack U.S.A (focused to Washington D.C) and Europe. Noice. While France is getting really serious to annihilate them. Kek.

ElectroDream
11-16-2015, 10:50 PM
I heard the news today. ISIS is planning to attack U.S.A (focused to Washington D.C) and Europe. Noice. While France is getting really serious to annihilate them. Kek.

Let's just save our own lifes by hiding in Indonesia, huehuehue.

mokky
11-16-2015, 10:52 PM
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Told you they won't come to Singapore.

SilentDogs
11-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Hope they won't come to Canada. :ninja:

iEmeraldBoy
11-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Whelp I don't exactly live in a big city... I hope I live

SpeedFreakz
11-16-2015, 11:08 PM
I'm safe here.....

Aram Sevag
11-16-2015, 11:13 PM

It's too cold here for them, although I saw a shady Muslim in the subway who had taken pictures of all the governmental buildings...

IC Growtopia
11-16-2015, 11:14 PM
It's too cold here for them, although I saw a shady Muslim in the subway who had taken pictures of all the governmental buildings...

Bye aram, bye silentdogs. Can I have your items?

PiZaHuTt
11-17-2015, 01:55 AM
Im on the other side :cool:

Chocolatte
11-17-2015, 01:59 AM
Please. Terrorists have been attacking Iraq and Iran and Pakistan and all those countries, yet nobody cares when hundreds of thousands die. Now that Paris has been attacked with a thousand or so dead, people act as if it's WWIII. (Not that I'm saying the Parisians' lives are worth less, but more as if people are not reacting to Iraq and Iran and all those places.)

Megazork
11-17-2015, 01:59 AM
Hey man, if they won't dare to attack US, us Californians will mainstream them to death.

Mark Chong
11-17-2015, 02:01 AM
Okay now lets chill and go back to bed,been on the lookout in the toilet for a whole day for no reason

Ilikecats
11-17-2015, 02:03 AM
we will take out ISIS if they harm the united states....... we are at war with isis with anonymous(hackers), france and maybe russia who are trying to take them down we will not allow ISIS to rule much longer they will be taken care of. here is where u cna read about it http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anonymous-declares-war-on-isis-after-paris-attacks/ar-BBn3FZy?li=AAa0dzB

iNarwhal
11-17-2015, 02:05 AM
The thing I love about Anonymous is that instead of abusing their hacking powers to like murder all of the internet,they use it for good like shutting down bad things.

Comment
11-17-2015, 02:06 AM
If they attack the US, I will go to France. If they go back to France, I will go back to the US. See my point?

Ilikecats
11-17-2015, 03:49 AM
well france asked us and russia to unite to fight IS http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-calls-for-us-russia-to-unite-to-fight-islamic-state/ar-BBn5BB8?li=AAa0dzB

also ppl who got theie life tooken away to early. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-calls-for-us-russia-to-unite-to-fight-islamic-state/ar-BBn5BB8?li=AAa0dzB

a man who sacrficed him self for others. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-fearless-father-who-threw-himself-on-a-suicide-bomber-saving-hundreds-of-lives-in-beirut/ar-BBn4Fp2?li=BBgzzfc

Kragor
11-17-2015, 04:03 AM

Did they not already? Two years ago... Quebec...

KKcupcake
11-17-2015, 04:12 AM
no one is safe.
i swear this makes me paranoid, even the sounds of a common harmless helicopter at night makes me want to run and hide and cry my eyes out.

Probation_gt
11-17-2015, 04:55 AM
well france asked us and russia to unite to fight IS http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-calls-for-us-russia-to-unite-to-fight-islamic-state/ar-BBn5BB8?li=AAa0dzB

also ppl who got theie life tooken away to early. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-calls-for-us-russia-to-unite-to-fight-islamic-state/ar-BBn5BB8?li=AAa0dzB

a man who sacrficed him self for others. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-fearless-father-who-threw-himself-on-a-suicide-bomber-saving-hundreds-of-lives-in-beirut/ar-BBn4Fp2?li=BBgzzfc
Last is a nice story

- - - Updated - - -

Crap,even philippines,damn son.

- - - Updated - - -

Im on the other side :cool:

Hello from the other side!!

|ThyLuigi|
11-17-2015, 04:56 AM
*Sits here in Potatoland*

Punch
11-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Those who support ISIS do not use their brain, or they just can't clearly think. ISIS itself is one of the weirdest communities I ever seen (With nazi)

MrSimon50
11-17-2015, 04:16 PM

Oh dudes. I heard it too they plan attacking Istanbul in Turkey :0

GTLighty
11-17-2015, 04:19 PM
I really really hope nothing happens to Dubai. The people from here are funding a lot for the destroyed countries and people are still against us because we are Muslim's. I have no idea why they want to attack Muslim's when we're the ones being attacked by ISIS in the first place.

Boomer
11-17-2015, 04:46 PM
I live an hour from DC! ^_^

Time to go to my great uncle's cabin in rural PA.

peck
11-17-2015, 04:51 PM
ISIS threatened to kill just about everyone in the world so far, don't take it personally. They already threatened US like 2 years ago?

It's a terrorist group, it frustrates me that I'm supposed to give a moment a silence in my day because ISIS killed Urban people instead of twice as many rural people on any other day.

I don't see why they don't go attacking cities more. They're safer playing against cops and state troops instead of getting bombed at base, and their goal is to threaten the media and scare people, they've received so much attention for that it's a total success.

CodeSky
11-17-2015, 07:07 PM
When they gona kill me I am gona be like..

Think what you are doing...

Those guys take their things too far. I don't get it tho if all normal muslims are well normal... then how the hell did some of them turn to such crazy retards like ISIS members? What is wrong with them? Only muslim is a religion who murders people ... (The Bad muslims) , the good muslims are fine but what kind of religion is that? All muslims say that there is nothing about killing but why the hell are they doing such things? Is it so hard to accept that I don't believe in god or anykind of Jesus or Allah etc..
Serisouly f.. off its my life and if you wanna change it then gl with that but it ain't gona work. I accept death even better that someone making be believe things that I don't accept to believe.If you like to kill so much then go back to ur own home and kill eachother don't come here to kill... go make ww3 in ur Syria in ur freaking camps or somewhere! Leave the innocent people alone! You deserve to get bombed... I hope you die :)