PDA

View Full Version : What I think should be a PERFECT Christmas gift...

GrateNPowder
11-16-2015, 11:08 PM
ISIS terrorists' corpses. I hope the ISIS has no taste in GT...

GrateNPowder
11-16-2015, 11:18 PM
#TerrorismIsTerrible #TerrorismIsNotTerrific

Magicalfishy
11-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Murdering the murderer isn't necessarily justified. Killing should be a last resort... and not something we should be excited about. Killing human beings is exactly that, killing human beings just like you and me. :sweatdrop:

OLiVERi
11-16-2015, 11:36 PM
Mini mod mode on:

Wait, what? You said GT, which obviously mean Growtopia! WRONG SUB FORUM!

Mini mod mode off:

Same.

Mijuki04
11-16-2015, 11:37 PM
Mini mod mode on:

Wait, what? You said GT, which obviously mean Growtopia! WRONG SUB FORUM!

Mini mod mode off:

Same.

I laughed.

matchamoo
11-16-2015, 11:40 PM
Murdering the murderer isn't necessarily justified. Killing should be a last resort... and not something we should be excited about. Killing human beings is exactly that, killing human beings just like you and me. :sweatdrop:

Unless they're ISIS.

Magicalfishy
11-16-2015, 11:41 PM
Unless they're ISIS.

All humans are humans... they're just... ehm... totally whacked up.

JOSHIE63
11-17-2015, 03:01 AM
The best gifts are gift cards. Also, maybe for the ceasing of your threads. That might be asking too much though.

Kragor
11-17-2015, 03:15 AM
Trudeau planning on taking at least 25,000 refugees from serial per year. One of the attackers that attacked Paris came as a refugee, just saying... :whistling:

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 03:16 AM
Grate you must love isis Considering your last 15 threads have been about them. Just make a fanpage

No. I hate ISIS. That's why their corpses should be a PERFECT Christmas present.

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 03:21 AM
activate 4th grade comeback mode

Why doesnt he just marry it?

Post #12 (chars)

Hans
11-17-2015, 07:27 AM
Playing by the rules of ISIS, eh? Makes you no different to them. Survival of the fittest is how everyone does the trick, they can't be real to themselves because they're afraid; hungry for bloodshed are we?

GummiBear64
11-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Because the death of someone responsible for the death of someone else is an extremely good idea.

Doing such a thing makes you no different than the guys that you are saying you want dead in question.

Punch
11-17-2015, 11:46 AM
The perfect christmas give for me would be peace, killing some terrorists won't help, there are this thing called the Declaration of Human Rights you know, human have rights, no matter who they are, ISIS, Nazis, Mini-mods, they all are humans that have the rights to live, and not be tortured, even though they killed a bunch, no, tons of innocent people, they are still humans, killing them would make you even worse than ISIS itself. Just imagine killing a killer, then YOU will be the killer, and someone will kill you, and he will becomes the killer, and so the cycle repeats itself.

I agree with the fact that ISIS itself is a bunch of heartless demons, but, have you ever thinked why? Why do people support them? They are humans, they make mistakes too, even though the mistakes are extremely terrible, they are brain-washed. Killing an ISIS member would make them to target the killer, and as another killer takes place, the cycle repeats itself.

And nobody wants a dead corpse from Santa, at the very least I don't.

OLiVERi
11-17-2015, 02:58 PM
activate 4th grade comeback mode

Why doesnt he just marry it?

SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP