PDA

View Full Version : HBF'S FORUMER AWARDS [OFFICIAL THREAD]

HerobrineFan
11-17-2015, 01:14 AM
This may not be what your looking for, if you're looking for the nomination thread, click here. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?276295-HBF-s-Forumer-of-the-Year-FORM)

NOTE : THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR DISCUSSING, IF YOU'D LIKE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE, POST ON THE NOMINATION THREAD

This is the official Forumer Awards thread, hosted by HerobrineFan.

The Forumer Awards is hosted by your dear Forumer, me! There will be categories such as 'Best Builder' and such, winner's will be recognized and not be awarded a prize due to salt and pepper.It will happen during December.

In order to join a category, you must at least have more than 150 posts, joined before October 2015, and you have to show me why you should be nominated in that category, like proof or whatever. Only 20 people are allowed in a category, the categories are in the Form Thread, which you can check out now.

There will be a live show of the awards show, based on polls on threads that I will make (since some websites can be hacked in order to give massive amounts of votes.) It will either take place in HBFSTUDIOS (under construction.) or GRANDCINEMA (if I get permission by Chibiusa.) Of course, I will not be recording it, so if one of you Forumer-Tubers can record it, that will be nice, I will also not SB, this is intended to be a private show for Forumers only, since some non-Forumers will whine, (hey, why was I not voted? >>>>>;:::::::[

I will also be looking for a co-host, if you'd like to be a co-host or possibly an admin, send me a PM about why you should be one, there is no prize, also. Due to Forumers might whining about wealth, some becoming salty, like Pearl. Whatever, you get to be the best 'something' Forumer until next year (YES I WILL BE HOSTING ANOTHER ONE NEXT YEAR.) So yeah.

Have any questions, comments, concerns? Don't worry, just post it down here and I'm sure to reply to it, g'day m8s!

:hat:

SpeedFreakz
11-17-2015, 01:21 AM
How many contestant joined to your award contest....

PiZaHuTt
Free Bump! :D

JOSHIE63
Is a specific date and time set yet?

HerobrineFan
11-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Is a specific date and time set yet?

I had this awesome idea of hosting it on Christmas Eve xD

Sometime around December 20 to 29.

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 01:25 AM

Will there be Red Carpet and After Party?
Will there be Special Guests?
Is it OK if I got TOTALLY NOTHING to wear?

HerobrineFan
11-17-2015, 01:30 AM

There will be a Red-Block carpet, and man, After Party? I gotta get some http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/growtopia/images/7/7f/GreenBeer.png/revision/latest?cb=20140314045431

:crazy:

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 01:34 AM
There will be a Red-Block carpet, and man, After Party? I gotta get some http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/growtopia/images/7/7f/GreenBeer.png/revision/latest?cb=20140314045431

:crazy:

I edited my previous post.

HerobrineFan
11-17-2015, 01:37 AM
Will there be Special Guests?
Is it OK if I got TOTALLY NOTHING to wear?

1. I don't know but maybe fishy can get Zfart

2. sure,

Aunos
11-17-2015, 01:46 AM
So in the nominating thread we say what category and put proof?

Also can there be like top 5 in each category?

Like first place, second etc, then 10 of the 15 who didn't get to the 1-5 place will be like honorable mention.

Mark Chong
11-17-2015, 01:54 AM
This award ceremony shall boost our spirits for 2016:crazy:

HerobrineFan
11-17-2015, 02:32 AM
So in the nominating thread we say what category and put proof?

Also can there be like top 5 in each category?

Like first place, second etc, then 10 of the 15 who didn't get to the 1-5 place will be like honorable mention.

yep pity yep

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 02:39 AM
yep pity yep

HBF, if someone got nominated without evidence, will you check the post of the nominees?

HerobrineFan
11-17-2015, 02:42 AM
HBF, if someone got nominated without evidence, will you check the post of the nominees?

I'll PM them to give me evidence, no evidence = disqualification

if I know their good I won't PM.

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 02:44 AM

If I am a nominee (already) without any evidence, and you did not PM me, that means that I'm (already) OK to enter?

Tech
11-17-2015, 03:11 AM
Ooh. Ooh. I sure want to be co-host but I dunno.

|ThyLuigi|
11-17-2015, 04:52 AM
I'm going to win, hands down.
In every category. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't even, I won't be able to show up for all you guys to congratulate me.

SilversoulX
11-17-2015, 05:17 AM
I'd like to join! I drew and sold logos that are pixelated.
My logo:

I also like dragons

Note: Non-forumers are now watching us and stalking us.

Arnold
11-17-2015, 06:12 PM
cannot wait to do this
http://media.giphy.com/media/7rj2ZgttvgomY/giphy.gif

HerobrineFan
11-17-2015, 09:48 PM
If you can put a link to this thread in your siggy, that'll be nice.

Bruce Wayne
11-18-2015, 09:13 PM

why do you need evidence of my MLG-ness.

why.

Metalwire
11-18-2015, 09:18 PM
This may not be what your looking for, if you're looking for the nomination thread, click here. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?276295-HBF-s-Forumer-of-the-Year-FORM)

NOTE : THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR DISCUSSING, IF YOU'D LIKE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE, POST ON THE NOMINATION THREAD

The Forumer Awards is hosted by your dear Forumer, me! There will be categories such as 'Best Builder' and such, winner's will be recognized and not be awarded a prize due to salt and pepper.It will happen during December.

In order to join a category, you must at least have more than 150 posts, joined before October 2015, and you have to show me why you should be nominated in that category, like proof or whatever. Only 20 people are allowed in a category, the categories are in the Form Thread, which you can check out now.

There will be a live show of the awards show, based on polls on threads that I will make (since some websites can be hacked in order to give massive amounts of votes.) It will either take place in HBFSTUDIOS (under construction.) or GRANDCINEMA (if I get permission by Chibiusa.) Of course, I will not be recording it, so if one of you Forumer-Tubers can record it, that will be nice, I will also not SB, this is intended to be a private show for Forumers only, since some non-Forumers will whine, (hey, why was I not voted? >>>>>;:::::::[

I will also be looking for a co-host, if you'd like to be a co-host or possibly an admin, send me a PM about why you should be one, there is no prize, also. Due to Forumers might whining about wealth, some becoming salty, like Pearl. Whatever, you get to be the best 'something' Forumer until next year (YES I WILL BE HOSTING ANOTHER ONE NEXT YEAR.) So yeah.

Have any questions, comments, concerns? Don't worry, just post it down here and I'm sure to reply to it, g'day m8s!

I currently do have a youtube channel but I have to decline the recording offer because my channel is currently in development I am really busy at the moment I wish i can record it but I have much stuff to do which include(School) It would be cool to be nominated but idk if im that referred in the forums:sweatdrop:

iEmeraldBoy
11-18-2015, 09:25 PM
I'll be a co- host, although I'm a little new... I Probably won't actually become one though cause I don't have dat rep yet

Simplify_
11-18-2015, 09:30 PM

Umm, so what's the award?

Areodax
11-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Recording equipment on standby.

When will be the big day? At a specific time also?

HerobrineFan
11-18-2015, 10:15 PM
hey hero, why don't we just take a poll on the forums? 1 per each category? it would be so much easier since not everyone can go online all the time. thanks for reading.
I am doing that, but the show will be a 'official ending' sort-a-way.

tommyorsan
11-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Can we "party crash", like only watching the ceremony :D

Devilrule
11-22-2015, 11:00 AM
I hope i win!

Also, #FreeBump2k15

HerobrineFan
11-26-2015, 04:27 AM
Show will be hosted on GROWTHEATRE, need GrowTubers to record.

Djcasso123
11-26-2015, 08:51 PM
Few questions!

What are the categorys?
Who are you nominating?
Can i nominate myself?
Can i record it even if im not nominated?:scratch::confused: