PDA

View Full Version : Guess the murderer game

Mark Chong
11-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Basically you list and name your characters(any amount)and declare a person(within the roles you've listed) dead and say what is the cause. Then give the other characters alibi and people will try to guess who the murderer is.
Example:

Characters: Tom,John,Alex,Brian,Mary,Sally,Wendy(7 people)
Death: Mary
Cause: Bled to death by the deep cut in her throat.

Tom: I went to the boys toilet before going to sleep and saw John enter Mary's room.
John: I was angered by Mary so I shouted at her.
Alex: I visted Mary last night to discuss about something and saw John when I left her room.
Brian: I saw John stomping out of his room with knife so I hid.
Sally: Yesterday night, I went to the kitchen to grab some food and saw John stomping out of Mary's room and Mary slamming the door close. Then, I went back to my room to enjoy the food.
Wendy: As I walked from the girls toilet back to my room I passed by Tom and Brian, I thought I saw something shiny.

Ans
The murderer is Brian who killed Mary with a penkife in his pocket. Alex visted Mary and saw John when he left at the same time Tom was heading back to his room from the toilet. Brian came out of his room and Wendy passed by Tom and Brian who had the penknife that reflected light. Brian hid when John stomped out of Mary's room just as Sally saw. Then when they both went back to their rooms, Brian striked.

Is it too complicated?:crazy:
I find murder mysteries fun to solve. Have anyone played 'Who is the killer?' There are 4 games apparently.

IcyElectrons
11-17-2015, 02:01 AM
This reminds me of this game from Gmod called Murder Mystery. It's basically there's 1 ppl out of all players that's a murderer and 1 guy is the sheriff.The murderer is supposed to kill everyone before the Sheriff realizes he's the murderer and shoot hims and the sheriff is supposed to kill the murderer.The bystanders are supposed to help the sheriff or just run around for your life reminds me of it a lot

Megazork
11-17-2015, 02:07 AM
So basically Ron is wearing a blue T-shirt one day and Sasha walked by him. Ron's friend Jeremy who has a spas-12 in his butt pocket and a crotch mac-10 eyes here with his eyes eyingly with his eyes and plots his next move. Sasha's friend, Grey, who is unfortunately turned down the role for the homosexual movie 350 shades of Rainbow, found Jeremy targeting her so he stands up to him like a mans and arm wrestles. He rips off his shirt and fights Jeremy but all the sudden, Sasha is dead because she drowned. Who is killer.

It am Ron because he took a cartwheel position and rolled Sasha over and remember his he had blue shirt, yeah sky is blue and sky has three letters. Die also has three letters, it was planned all along

ZZZebra94
11-17-2015, 02:24 AM
Characters: GarNub, DirtBow, Woshi, Ruby, Wuve, and Growganoth.
Murdered: DirtBow
Cause: Suffocation by a pillow.

GarNub: I was talking to my good friend when I heard a scream.
Woshi: I was polishing my world locks with a pillow when DirtBow walked in and asked me to ask a mod if he could be a mod. I don't know why DirtBow would do such a thing, then again, nobody knows how mini mods work. I was suddenly knocked out and when I woke up, DirtBow was dead, and my pillow was gone.
Ruby: I was eating cake. When I was done, I went to Woshi's room. The power went out, and I tripped and landed on something warm. I don't remember much.
Wuve: I love you. I love pillows. My name is Wuve. The nasty guy tried to take the pillow I stole from Woshi. He managed to grab it back, and I was knocked out. I don’t know what happened next, but DirtBow was dead.
Growganoth: After I talked to a friend, I walked into a room with Woshi and DirtBow talking. I saw Wuve walk in, knock Woshi out, and take his pillow. DirtBow tried to take back the pillow, and he succeeded. The power went out, so I couldn’t see a thing, and I heard a scream, but when the power was back on, Wuve took back the pillow, and Woshi woke up. Ruby was at the door.
Who is the murderer?

What happened was, GarNub was talking to Growganoth, and Growganoth walked into the room. Wuve stole Woshi’s pillow, and DirtBow tried to take it back. DirtBow did, but he fell over and he had a pillow on himself. Ruby walked in when the power went out, and she tripped and landed on DirtBow, right where the pillow was. She accidentally suffocated DirtBow, and when she realized what she done, she walked back to the doorway, and the power went back on. The scream that GarNub heard was from Ruby, when she realized what she done. Technically, there was no murderer.

Mark Chong
11-17-2015, 02:25 AM
So basically Ron is wearing a blue T-shirt one day and Sasha walked by him. Ron's friend Jeremy who has a spas-12 in his butt pocket and a crotch mac-10 eyes here with his eyes eyingly with his eyes and plots his next move. Sasha's friend, Grey, who is unfortunately turned down the role for the homosexual movie 350 shades of Rainbow, found Jeremy targeting her so he stands up to him like a mans and arm wrestles. He rips off his shirt and fights Jeremy but all the sudden, Sasha is dead because she drowned. Who is killer.

It am Ron because he took a cartwheel position and rolled Sasha over and remember his he had blue shirt, yeah sky is blue and sky has three letters. Die also has three letters, it was planned all along

Watahek wait wat
I thought Sasha died due to food poisoning from eating the potato across the street that was meant for Ron--oh...

Tech
11-17-2015, 03:07 AM
Characters : Little Mac, Pac-Man, Pheonix Wright, Sonic, Ryu, Marth, Inkling, Megaman, and Dr Mario

Death : Ryu

Cause : Choked on something

Little Mac : Well, I was just punching something when I heard a manly shriek, which I found out was Ryu.
Dr. Mario : I passed Ryu's room when I dropped one of my pill boxes for Wright.
Pac-Man : Well I was sleeping and heard Wright murmuring or something from the other room.
Pheonix Wright : I was asleep when all of this was happening... Sorry.
Sonic : I was practicing my taunts and went out for a drink, when I saw Little Mac coming out of the bathroom in Wright's room.
Inkling : Well, I was just practicing with my target then went out after Ryu's death, and saw Wright sleeping on his bed, and wondering how he hadn't heard anything, but I didn't do anything. I did find a pill box by Ryu's room that had a paper that said for Wright.
Dr. Mario : Oh! Must've gotten it mixed up.
Megaman : I was talking with Marth when we heard Ryu coughing a bunch, but he had been sick, so I didn't really bother seeing what happened.
Marth : Well, what Megaman said was what I was going to say.

Answer :

It was Dr. Mario and Little Mac. Dr. Mario and his "pills" was actually a death machine, which took off the shell of the pill when someone put it in their mouth, causing Ryu to choke. How he did it was he put it in a box that had a paper saying Ryu, so Ryu ate it when he was going to get water, so he had a paper for Wright, so he switched it with Ryu, just in case someone found it, so Ryu got it and ate it, because of his cold. Now, he got Little Mac to make Wright faint, because he knew how to make someone faint. Dr. Mario needed to do this cause Wright could've had gone out and he would kill him, instead of Ryu. So technically Little Mac had also participated in the death of Ryu, as the distraction.

xKaizoku
11-17-2015, 03:09 AM
Basically you list and name your characters(any amount)and declare a person(within the roles you've listed) dead and say what is the cause. Then give the other characters alibi and people will try to guess who the murderer is.
Example:

Is it too complicated?:crazy:
I find murder mysteries fun to solve. Have anyone played 'Who is the killer?' There are 4 games apparently.

yas me liek tis gam , mafia is teh bes

Megazork
11-17-2015, 03:09 AM
Characters : Little Mac, Pac-Man, Pheonix Wright, Sonic, Ryu, Marth, Inkling, Megaman, and Dr Mario

Death : Ryu

Cause : Choked on something

Little Mac : Well, I was just punching something when I heard a manly shriek, which I found out was Ryu.
Dr. Mario : I passed Ryu's room when I dropped one of my pill boxes for Wright.
Pac-Man : Well I was sleeping and heard Wright murmuring or something from the other room.
Pheonix Wright : I was asleep when all of this was happening... Sorry.
Sonic : I was practicing my taunts and went out for a drink, when I saw Little Mac coming out of the bathroom in Wright's room.
Inkling : Well, I was just practicing with my target then went out after Ryu's death, and saw Wright sleeping on his bed, and wondering how he hadn't heard anything, but I didn't do anything. I did find a pill box by Ryu's room that had a paper that said for Wright.
Dr. Mario : Oh! Must've gotten it mixed up.
Megaman : I was talking with Marth when we heard Ryu coughing a bunch, but he had been sick, so I didn't really bother seeing what happened.
Marth : Well, what Megaman said was what I was going to say.

Answer :

It was Dr. Mario and Little Mac. Dr. Mario and his "pills" was actually a death machine, which took off the shell of the pill when someone put it in their mouth, causing Ryu to choke. How he did it was he put it in a box that had a paper saying Ryu, so Ryu ate it when he was going to get water, so he had a paper for Wright, so he switched it with Ryu, just in case someone found it, so Ryu got it and ate it, because of his cold. Now, he got Little Mac to make Wright faint, because he knew how to make someone faint. Dr. Mario needed to do this cause Wright could've had gone out and he would kill him, instead of Ryu. So technically Little Mac had also participated in the death of Ryu, as the distraction.

The death should have been Little Mac. Reason: got spiked into oblivion and disrespected.

GrateNPowder
11-17-2015, 03:13 AM
The death should have been Little Mac. Reason: got spiked into oblivion and disrespected.

Super Smash Murderers :crazy:

Tech
11-17-2015, 03:14 AM

I gimp evertiem.

Megazork
11-17-2015, 03:16 AM
I gimp evertiem.

ROB plus gyro equals gimp masta

Typical
11-17-2015, 03:21 AM

I SWEAR TO GOD MEGA THESE REFERENCES. WTH IS WRONG WITCHU MAN.

ZZZebra94
11-17-2015, 03:22 AM
Did everyone just ignore mine?

xKaizoku
11-17-2015, 03:26 AM
Did everyone just ignore mine?

teh pillow is teh murderer

Bizarro
11-17-2015, 03:42 AM
I SWEAR TO GOD MEGA THESE REFERENCES. WTH IS WRONG WITCHU MAN.

There's more you just gotta look for em.

SilversoulX
11-17-2015, 05:45 AM
This reminds me of this game from Gmod called Murder Mystery. It's basically there's 1 ppl out of all players that's a murderer and 1 guy is the sheriff.The murderer is supposed to kill everyone before the Sheriff realizes he's the murderer and shoot hims and the sheriff is supposed to kill the murderer.The bystanders are supposed to help the sheriff or just run around for your life reminds me of it a lot

Like Twisted Murderer from Roblox.

Tech
11-17-2015, 02:10 PM
Like Twisted Murderer from Roblox.

You play Roblox?